剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
你俩都来这个地方了
and that's where you two come in.
没人对上帝发牢骚的 对吧
Nobody's got a beef with God, right?
瞧 我给你搞定了海勒
Look, I got you Heller.
瞧 你可以整个时间都在那打坐
And look, you can meditate the entire time we're there
在这之后 我想跟你谈谈
and then afterwards, I want to talk to you
关于你的离婚 你的 你的休息
about your divorce, your... your break,
或是分开 随便你怎么叫
or uncoupling. Whatever you want to call it.
不管 不管你想要什么 亲爱的
What... whatever you want, darling.
好吗
All right?
- 是的 - 这么定了
- Yeah.- Deal?
我去换衣服
I'll get dressed.
老板不需要休一天
Boss doesn't take a day off, huh?
老板从来不休息
Bosses never do.
你是什么理由呢
What's your excuse?
- 我想离开我的公♥寓♥ - 嗯
- I needed to get out of my apartment.- Mm.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
再好不过了
Never better.
人生只不过是歪顶楼上的盛会
Life is just grand on the tippy-top floor.
想聊聊吗
Anything you want to talk about?
聊聊 聊聊 聊聊 奥
Talk, talk, talk. Oh...
格雷厄姆 我只是 呃
Graham, I just, um...
但我不能 不能 不能
But I just can't, can't, can't.
- 你喝醉了 - 我在引用“艾萝依”
- You're drunk.- I am quoting "Eloise."
呃
And, uh...
我必须去 去 去 去
I have to be going, going, going.
像你这个样子你到底要到哪去
And where exactly are you headed like this?
跟我教艺术课的妈妈去说话
To speak with my mother who's teaching an art class.
我要在她回家之前赶上她 所以
And I have to catch her before she heads home, so...
你不能开车
Well, you're not driving.
- 好的 你开车 - 不
- Okay, you drive. - No.
不 我给你叫辆出租车
No, I'm gonna call you a cab.
艺术班在哪里
Where's the art class?
纽约长岛
Long Island.
我来到这地方就不太舒服
This is not where I saw myself today.
我闻到的都是咳嗽药味
All I smell are cough drops.
那边的是你妈妈吗
Is that your mom over there
穿着漂亮水彩颜料衣服的那个工作人员
with the Watercolor Wonder Crew?
是她
That's her.
你应该回市里了
You should get back to the city.
很明显你有事情要做
Clearly you have things to do.
是的 很明显你要呆在这
Yeah, you clearly have to be here.
我没事 去吧 做你的事去吧
I'm fine. Go on, do your thing.
呃
Um...
你以前找到我的方式
the way you found me earlier...
我们没什么要谈的 谈 谈 谈的
It's nothing we need to talk, talk, talk about.
该死的东西 山姆
Damn you, Sam.
你不能在教堂诅咒我
You cannot damn me in church.
他可能在听着呢
He might be listening.
我肯定他已经学会了捂住耳朵
I'm sure He's learned to cover his ears.
- 他来了 - 很高兴见到你 牧师
- There he is.- Good to see you, Reverend.
- 守信用的人 - 是的
- A man of his word.- Yeah.
我带了我美丽的女儿来听你的布道
I brought along my beautiful daughter to hear your sermon.
哇哦 山姆 我不知道你是个有家室的人
Wow. Sam, I didn't know you were a family man.
上帝 家庭 国家 这是我扬升的方式
God, family, country. That's the way I was raised.
说得好
Well put.
这位一定是你迷人的妻子了
And this must be your charming wife.
呃 馆长
Uh, curator.
不好意思
Sorry?
呃 我是山姆新博物馆的馆长 伊莎贝尔
Um, I'm the curator for Sam's new museum. Isabel.
是啊
Yes.
对 是的 我听说这个新博物馆的事了
Yes, yes, I did hear talk about this new museum.
这是一个非常好的尝试
That's a fine endeavor.
艺术为人♥民♥服务
Art for the people.
我喜欢
I like it.
您应该准备开始了
You should get ready to begin.
呃 这是我儿子 诺亚
Uh, this is my son, Noah.
传教士之子 打赌大家都这么说你
Son of a preacher man. Bet you get that all the time.
是的 我听到过
Yes, I've heard it.
- 伊莎贝尔 - 很高兴认识你
- Isabel.- Nice to meet you.
- 奥莉维亚 - 山姆
- Olivia.- Sam...
你为什么不坐在前排呢
why don't you come sit right up front here?
我想你会喜欢我的布道
Think you're gonna enjoy my sermon.
等不及了
Can't wait.
那个冷笑话你处理的很好
You handled that lame joke well.
是的 我听过好几遍了
Yeah, I've heard it just a few times.
一会见
See you later.
- 约瑟夫 - 是我
- Joseph? - Yes.
你好 沃特 你怎么样
Hello, Walter. How are you?
我很棒
I'm doing just great.
很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
So nice to hear from you.
抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you,
但我有点事要和你商量
but I have a little something to discuss with you
如果你有时间见面的话
if you have time to meet.
约瑟夫 对不起 我现在回纽约了
Joseph, I'm so sorry, but I'm back in New York now.
我知道
I know.
我现在也在纽约
I'm in New York as well.
它从未出现意外
She's never been in an accident
我哥哥是一名机械师
and my brother's a mechanic,
所以给它做定期检查
so she had her regular checkups.
里程表显示15万公里 但它跑的全是高速公路
The odometer says 150,but it was all highway.
几年前我才带它进入这座城市的
I only brought her into the city a couple years ago.
我不喜欢在市里开车
I don't like driving in the city.
车太多了
There's too many cars.
现在全是那些该死的超级司机
All those damn Uber drivers now.
该死
Shit.
这就是你的计划
Is that your plan?
不
No.
我家人和我 我们要离开纽约了
My family and I, we're leaving New York.
我买♥♥了
I'll take it.
别忘了这个 这个干得真漂亮
Don't forget this. It's beautiful work.
- 非常感谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you so much.- Thank you.
晚安
Have a good night.
奥 你什么也没画 小糖豆
Oh, you didn't paint anything, Jellybean.
像我说的 我是来跟你聊天的 妈妈
Like I said, I'm here to talk to you, Mom,
不是来做工艺美术的
not do arts and crafts.
好的
Okay.
克拉丽莎不跟我说话了
Clarissa isn't speaking to me.
我知道最近事情有点紧张
I know things have been a little tense lately.
我需要你帮她明白
I need you to help her understand.
一切事情
Everything.
你是说生日派对还是
Are you talking from the birthday party or...
我说的是最近18年 妈妈
I'm talking about the last 18 years, Mom.
嘿
Hey!
过来啊 行吗
Come in here, would ya?
你是在跟我说话吗
Talkin' to me?
是的 鲍比·德尼罗刚过去 是的 就是你
No, Bobby De Niro just went by. Yeah, you.
你是新来的
You're new here.
是的 呃 不 不 不
Yeah. Uh, no, no, no.
呃 不 我不 我不在这工作
Uh, no, I don't... I don't work here.
我是 我是和另外一个访问者来的
I'm... I'm with someone who's visiting someone else.
听起来有点复杂或者也许是
Sounds a bit complicated or maybe it's just...
实在无聊
really boring.
有什么我可以为您效劳的吗
Is there something I can help you with?
是的 确实有
Yes, there is.
你知道莎士比亚吗
Do you know any Shakespeare?
呃
Uh...
是生还是死 那是个问题
to be or not to be, that's the question.
问题是 你能跟我对台词吗
Question is, can you run lines with me?
我在当地剧院正制♥作♥“哈姆雷特”
I'm doing a production of "Hamlet" at the local theater.
小制♥作♥ 我扮演那个鬼
Small production. I play the ghost.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表