剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
Haranobus. Shigemasas. Utamaros.
你无法扭转局面
You can't beat the condition.
这是最 这是最 这是我见过版画中
It's the best... it's the best...It's the best collection
最好的收藏品
of woodblock prints I've ever seen.
原信 重政 歌♥磨
Haranobus, Shigemasas, Utamaros.
当然了 赫尔曼先生 当然不是 范里尔夫人
Absolutely, Mr. Hermann. Of course not, Mrs. Van Lier.
你那天晚上去吃晚餐了
You have a dinner that night?
我相信你女儿会理解的
I'm sure your daughter will understand.
好的 我会给她打电♥话♥的
Well, I'll call her.
好吧 我希望你不要错过这个
Well, I do not want you missing this.
好的 给我回电♥话♥
Okay. Call me back.
我一整天都在这里 在我的办公桌前
I'll be here all day, right at my desk.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
- 好了 - 那是谁呀
- Yes.- Who was that?
诺玛·范里尔 她和她的丈夫
Norma Van Lier. She and her husband...
他们是我的长♥期♥客户
Are long-term clients of mine,
他们不喜欢猛烈的推销
and they don't appreciate sledgehammer sales pitches.
相信我 我的推销工作是有技巧的
Trust me, my sales pitches work.
我的人缘关系好
I'm a people person.
但是我的级别没有变
Not from where I'm standing.
你应该与恢复团队一起工作
You were supposed to be working with the restoration team.
是啊 我认为让客户回来更为重要
Yeah. I thought it was more important to get the clients back in the fold.
那是我的工作 而且
That's my job. And...
我来告诉你的职责是什么
I tell you your job.
你看 这里有一系列管理环节
You see, there's a chain of command here.
走吧 我们要向罗珊娜汇报一下水灾的损害报告
Let's go. We have to give Roxanna the rundown on the water damage.
多奇先生
Mr. Dortch.
山姆·布鲁克纳想和您谈谈
Sam Brukner would like a word with you.
我有个约会要迟到了
I'm late for an appointment.
在街上有一辆豪华轿车以每小时五英里的速度跟着你
It might look odd to have a limo following you
这看起来会很奇怪吧
down the street at five miles per hour.
嘿 卢瑟
Hey, Luther.
好久不见 怎么样啊
Been a long time. How are things?
我想你知道的 美国检察官办公室想跟我谈谈
I think you know. The U.S. Attorney's Office wants to talk with me.
他们想跟你谈什么 卢瑟
What would they want to talk to you about, Luther?
我们的协议 土地使用分区调整
Our arrangement. The zoning variance.
没印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
等下 我的意思是 我记得有那么个时候在什么地方
Wait. I mean, there is...I do recall a moment
你说过你是如此渴望帮你拉选民
where you said you were so eager to help out your constituents.
但我几乎不记得了
But I barely remember that,
是因为从来没有过金钱交易 对吧
because no money ever exchanged hands, right?
嗯 对呀
Well, right.
嗯 所以 什么事都没有发生过
Hmm. So, nothing ever happened.
那个美国检察官可不是这么看的
Well, that's not how the U.S. Attorney sees it.
卢瑟 看着我
Luther, look at me.
美国检察官怎么看都无所谓
It doesn't matter how the U.S. Attorney sees it.
你甚至不需要跟他谈
You don't even have to talk to him.
你可以不鸟他
You can throw him out on his ass.
我真不敢相信 我给了你这么多的建议
I can't believe this. I am giving you great advice
你却在那发抖像刚失去了爱心宠物狗一样
and you're panicking like you just lost your puppy.
你真的认为他们会听你说
Do you really think they're just going to listen
然后就走了吗
to what you have to say and then go,
“奥 你是社会的栋梁
"Oh, you're a pillar of the community,
只是走自己喜欢的路” 不会的
just go on your merry way"? No.
他们会迫♥害♥你 他们会毁了你
They're on a witch hunt.They're out to ruin you,
也会毁了我 如果我们向他们交代了
and they're out to ruin me, and the only way
他们唯一能做的就是这一点
that they can do that is if we hand it to them.
我是个敬畏上帝的人 山姆
I'm a God-fearing man, Sam.
那可太好了
That's wonderful.
但和这有什么关系呢
But what does that have to do with anything?
我的牧师认为我应该合作
My pastor thinks I should cooperate...
那是做正义的事情
that that's the righteous thing to do.
没错
Right.
帮助你的人类同胞才是正义的事情
The righteous thing to do is helping out your fellow man.
柯布牧师觉得会没事
Reverend Cobb thinks it will be fine.
- 柯 柯布 - 坦白地说
- Co... Cobb? - And to be frank...
沃 沃
War... War...
我要打造一个稳固的职业生涯 接受了他的建议
I've built a solid career taking his advice.
沃 沃德尔 沃德尔·柯布
War... Wardell? Wardell Cobb?
“社区之声” 那是他的口号♥ 对吧
"A voice for the community."That's his slogan, right?
不 不 不 这不仅仅是一个口号♥
No. No. No, it's not just a slogan.
它不是推销 它是一种体现
He's not selling, he's representing.
奥 我不想赘述这个
Oh, I'm not going to belabor this.
我们都很忙 多谢占了您的时间
We're both busy men.Thank you for your time.
- 我会小心我说的话 - 那是当然
- I'll be careful with what I say.- Of course you will.
再见
See you around.
好了 我要你给我找到一个名叫沃德尔·柯布
All right. I want you to get me everything you can find
宣传爱的传教士和他有关的一切
on this publicity-loving preacher named Wardell Cobb.
好的
Okay.
不幸的是 他们没有能抢救出
Unfortunately, they were unable to salvage
壁挂和一小部分版画
the wall hanging and a few of the prints.
没有什么保险吗
And nothing was covered?
我们只能让卖♥♥方支付
We're going to have to eat the sellers' payouts.
这些版画损坏如何 我们能拍卖♥♥它们吗
How bad are the prints? Can we auction them anyway...
用水性着色剂和其他方法♥会♥减少损失吗
water stains and all,to mitigate the losses?
我们可以试一试 不会去掉太多
We can try. Won't go for much.
哈桑来电
我们得照看你吗
Are we keeping you?
请告诉我村正刀没什么问题
Please just tell me the Muramasa sword is okay.
修复者考虑到它是从盒子里取出来的
Well, the restorers weren't optimistic,
所以并不乐观
considering it was out of its case,
但它却是完美无瑕的
but somehow it's unblemished.
应该把它添加到不可战胜的神话中
It should add to the myth of invincibility.
这可能会提高它的价值 我把消息放出去
It may raise the value.I'll put the word out.
这不是由你来决定的
That's not your call to make.
真的吗 罗珊娜 我们受够了这些屁话了吧
Seriously, Roxanna? Have we had enough of this shit?
我肯定是受够了你的屁话
I have certainly had enough of yours.
我现在要是为竞争对手工作能整死你
I could work for a competitor right now and destroy you.
- 也许你应该试一试 - 奥 你去死吧
- Maybe you should try. - Oh, screw it.
奥 天哪 你们两个 别闹了 天哪 别闹了
Oh Christ! Both of you, please.Just... Christ, please.
- 怎么了 - 一个好消息和一个坏消息
- What?- Good news, bad news.
我的编辑看到了 我整理的德格拉夫和BidHaus
My editor saw the story I'd put together on DeGraaf's and BidHaus
以及罗珊娜·惠特曼从他的父亲阴影下走出来
and the great leap forward for Roxanna Whitman
搞大♥跃♥进♥运动这些故事
out from under her father's shadow.
不 从来没有什么
No, that was never what...
她今天要发表 我无能为力了 所以祝你好运
She's running it today. Out of my hands, so good luck.
该死
Shit!
我想你最好是进来吧
Well, I guess you better come in then.
天哪
God.
知道吗 你上一次来这
You know, the last time you came here...
我喝醉了
I was the drunk one.
我可没醉
I'm not drunk.
嘿 罗西
Hey, Roxy.
罗西
Roxy.
是啊
It's me.
我知道
I know.
怎么了
What is it?
一切都要完蛋了
Everything is going to shit.
什么要完蛋了
What's going to shit?
一切
Everything.
德格拉夫
DeGraaf's.
我为之努力的一切
Everything that I have worked so hard for.
呃 所有的事都让我搞砸了
Ugh. It's all blowing up in my face.
所以 人们都很幸灾乐祸
So, people are really happy about that one.
这么说 你结下了几个仇人
So, you made a few enemies.
恭喜你 现在你是老板了
Congratulations, now you're the boss.
是啊
Yeah.
我不觉得像一个老板
I don't feel like one.
好吧 在这
Well, here.
我们要上堂人生的一课
We're going to have a little life lesson.
当老板的秘笈
Being the Boss 101.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表