剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
他是熟人
He's an acquaintance.
你让我盯着迈尔斯这招很厉害
It's good you put me on Miles when you did.
事实证明他在德国雇了一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
It turns out he hired a PI in Germany
来调查施特劳斯的造假修复公♥司♥
to look into Strauss's phony restoration company.
告诉我你先去了施特劳斯公♥司♥
Please tell me you got to Strauss first.
嗯 但对造假行为保持沉默他想再要5万元
Mm. But he wants another 50,000 to stay quiet about the forgery.
你同意吗
You okay with that?
没事
It's fine.
这不是我发现的全部
That's not all I found.
他是谁
Who is he?
他叫西蒙·鹏
His name is Simon Peng.
中国商人
Chinese businessman.
国际发展与建云公♥司♥副总裁
VP International Development with the Jianwun Corporation.
那个互联网零售商
The Internet retailer?
他想跟迈尔斯干什么
What does he want with Miles?
这不是求职面试 我只能告诉你这些
It wasn't a job interview.I can tell you that much.
我没那种运气
I don't have that kind of luck.
自从黑进迈尔斯手♥机♥后 他与鹏联♥系♥了两次
Since I got into Miles's phone,he's contacted Peng twice.
他们没有谈细节
They didn't talk details...
但迈尔斯确实提到了德格拉夫
but Miles did mention DeGraaf's.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
来自拉米雷斯:跟美国检察官办公室谈过了 明天回信
奥 看起来你的进展很大
Ooh, looks like you made a lot of headway.
是的 我按时间顺序安排好了一切
Yeah, I've arranged everything chronologically.
我喜欢边走边记录
Been, uh, been logging as I go.
我不敢相信这是我的老邻居
I can't believe this is my old neighborhood.
它们真的很棒
And they're really good.
是啊 真是太神奇了
Yeah, aren't they amazing?
我希望我也有你那样的天分
I wish I had that kind of talent.
嘿 我想 呃
Hey, I'd like to, uh...
什么时候给你看看我的东西
show you my stuff sometime.
好啊
Yeah, sure.
毫无疑问 我的父母不认为
Of course, my parents don't think much
我想成为一名艺术家
of me wanting to be an artist.
当我告诉他们
Pretty much disowned me
我不想上大学 他们几乎要和我断绝关系
when I told them I didn't want to go to college.
像所有的中国移♥民♥一样 他们希望我能成为一名医生
Like all Chinese immigrants,they wanted me to be a doctor
或是律师 或是具有演奏水平的钢琴家
or a lawyer or a concert pianist
或是小提琴家
or a violinist...
等下
Hold on.
这些是什么时候拍的
When were these shot?
呃
Uh...
80年代中期 85年或86年
mid-'80s... '85, '86.
怎么了
Why?
我想那是我爸爸
I think that's my dad.
他们是谁
And who are they?
不知道
I don't know.
目前 尽管鲁沙是流行艺术
Now, whereas Ruscha is pop art,
我想你可能会更喜欢这个
I was thinking you could probably go
这是现代印象派艺术
with something more like this,which is modern impressionist.
这个很好 是不是
It's nice, isn't it?
- 我喜欢这个 - 嗯
- I like it.- Mm.
或许我们可以走一条与大家截然不同的路
Or... or we could go in a completely different direction.
有点像一幅肖像
Something like a portrait.
勇敢 自信
Bold. Confident.
这个特殊的技术被称为瓷画
This particular technique is known as encaustic.
我非常喜欢
I like it very much.
奥 我需要更多的明示 约瑟夫
Oh, I'm going to need more direction than that, Joseph.
你认为是最好的我就买♥♥
I'll buy whatever you think is best.
我没有你眼光独到
I don't have the eye you do.
我相信你
I trust you.
好的 我
All right, well, I'm...
我相信我们可以找到一些你喜欢的
I'm sure we can find something you'll like.
我认为
I was thinking...
我应该请你吃饭 感谢你一直以来的帮助
I should take you to dinner to thank you for all your help.
痛快地玩一晚上
Make a night of it.
你看怎么样
What do you say?
我 呃
Well, I'm, uh...
我不认为这是一个好主意 约瑟夫
I'm not sure that's such a good idea, Joseph.
当然
Of course.
我们是来做生意的
We're doing business here.
不 不 不是那样的
No, no, it's not that.
只不过是
It's just that, um....
我刚走出分手的痛苦 你懂的
I'm just getting over a breakup. You understand.
你一定认为我很讨厌
You must think I'm terrible,
当我真正有需要的时候
using the art as an excuse to see you,
以艺术为借口来见你
when all I really want is...
我是真想见你
well, to see you.
说你讨厌还差的很远吧 是不是
That hardly makes you terrible, now does it?
答应我你会继续帮我
Promise me you'll still help me find
找到另一幅我的收藏品
another piece for my collection.
没问题 约瑟夫
Of course, Joseph.
到这边来
Come this way.
请给我一些好消息
Please give me some good news.
我没有得到美国检察官办公室的支持
I couldn't get the US Attorney's Office to back off.
你得想别的办法了
You need to figure out another way.
我想办法 这是你主演的戏啊
I do? This is your show.
你说出布鲁克纳名字的
You pulled Brukner's name
因为你跟他有关系 使用它
because you have a relationship with him. Use it.
好吧 好像你没注意到
Okay. In case you didn't notice,
我们又不是汤姆和哈克
we're not exactly Tom and Huck.
使用它
Use it.
你应该尽快听听这个
我是迈尔斯 我想知道
It's Miles. I wanted to see
你是否仔细考虑过关于收♥购♥的事情
if you'd given any more thought to a buyout.
建云公♥司♥愿意提高报价2个点
Jianwun is willing to up their bid two points.
- 两个点 - 是的
- Two points?- Yes.
你想和一艘正在下沉的船一起沉下去吗
You want to go down with a sinking ship?
这是你的遗产 阿什
This is your legacy, Ash.
爸爸
Dad.
我听说罗珊娜允许一个电影摄制组
I hear Roxanna is allowing a film crew
正在拍摄德格拉夫 她是怎么想的
to shoot at DeGraaf's now.What's she thinking?
她不适合这个角色
She isn't fit for the role.
她会把公♥司♥搞的一团糟
She's going to drive the company into the ground.
报价以书面形式报给我
All right. Get me the offer in writing.
我跟律师看一遍
I'll look it over with my lawyers.
梅罗尼先生想知道现在是否可以
Mr. Meloni was wondering if now would be...
嘿 现在采访行吗
Hey! Is now a good time to do that interview?
- 不 不行 - 好的 我们走吧
- No! No.- Okay, let's go.
快点 走吧 快点 哥们
Come on, let's go. Come on, guys.
给她点空间 走吧
Give her some space. Come on.
至少让我给你倒杯酒来等我老爸
Well, at least let me make you a drink while you wait for my dad.
我不敢相信原来你是山姆的女儿
I can't believe you're actually Sam's daughter.
感觉像什么呢
What's that like?
呃 感觉就像是被你几乎不认识的人
Uh, it is like being talked down to
和你几乎不了解的人给耍了
by someone you hardly know and who hardly knows you.
他也这样对我
Well, he does that to me too,
所以 呃 也许我们是亲戚
so, uh, maybe we're related.
我没事
I'm fine.
只是有点发麻
It's just pins and needles.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
我不许你认识她
You are not allowed to know her.
- 放松点 老爸 - 不行
- Easy, Dad.- No.
- 他是一个完美的绅士 - 不行
- He was being a perfect gentleman.- No.
- 他是来等你的 - 这家伙不是绅士
- He was just waiting for you.- This guy is no gentleman.
你不要相信他 能踢多远就多远
You cannot trust him as far as you can kick him.
好的 那我失陪了
Okay. Well I'll, uh, leave you to it.
那真是太好了
That would be good.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表