剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
待会给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
你在这 风云人物啊
There he is. The man of the hour.
嘿 牧师
Hey, Reverend.
- 大虾怎么样 - 奥 很好 很好
- How's the shrimp? - Oh, fine, fine, fine.
这场面太奢侈了 山姆
This is quite the lavish event, Sam.
作为社区的重要组成部分 巩固这个博物馆
It'll go a long way to solidifying this museum
伴随着继续合作
as a cornerstone of the community,
我们还有很长的路要走
along with our continued partnership.
你这一套很厉害啊 牧师
You got a great line of bullshit, Reverend.
玩得开心啊
Enjoy yourself.
嘿
Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey!- Hey.
- 亲一个 - 嘿
- Muah.- Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
还记得克林特吗
You remember Clint, don't you?
奥 是的 嘿 大人物
Oh, yeah. Hey, big guy.
- 嗨 - 你好吗
- Hi.- How are ya?
除了解体♥检♥修外
So in addition to Disintegration of Order,
他还捐赠了这件美丽的作品
he also donated this beautiful piece,
叫做最后一滴水
which is called The Last Drop of Water.
- 嗯 - 这很辉煌 是不是
- Huh.- It's brilliant, isn't it?
是的 那是一堆垃圾在你手里
Yeah, that is... is... that is one hell
才他妈能有的事 太好了
of a pile of garbage you've got there. That's great.
傻♥逼♥
Twet.
它的发音是“傻♥逼♥” 混♥蛋♥
It's pronounced "twat," prick.
亚瑟认为我对你来说太优雅了
Arthur thinks I'm too classy for you.
是真的吗
Is that true?
可能 可能
Could be. Could be.
听着 那天的事我真的想谢谢你
Listen, I really wanted to thank you for the other day.
- 好的 - 你真的帮了我大忙
- Yeah, um...- Just you really helped me out.
是的 你不用
Yeah, you don't...
知道吗 我是一个新手 如何成为一个真正的爸爸
You know, I'm new at this,this being a real dad,
我不知道我该做什么
and I don't know what I'm doing.
- 我知道 你不用 - 你太棒了
- I know, and you don't...- And you are so great...
你在这
There you are.
- 我到处找你呢 - 亲一个
- I've been looking everywhere.- Muah.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 呃 嗨 - 嘿
- Uh, hi.- Hey.
呃 亨利·佩里
Uh, Henry Perry.
奥 奥
Oh, oh.
山姆·布鲁克纳
Sam Brukner.
呃 这地方太棒了
Well, uh, this place is fantastic.
你们两个真干了一些很特别的事
The two of you are really doing something special.
- 奥 - 都是她的功劳
- Oh.- It's all her.
我是说 都是她做的 我 我只是抢了她的功劳
I mean, she does everything.I... I... I only take the credit.
仅此而已 她太棒了
That's all. She's great.
啊
Aww.
- 她真了不起 - 是的
- She's fantastic.- Yeah.
我完全同意
Don't I know it.
幸运的人
Lucky guy.
奥 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
享受晚会吧
Enjoy the evening.
嗯
Mm, mm.
哎哟
Oops.
原谅你了
You're... you're excused.
拜
Bye.
你在这儿啊 妹妹
There you are, sis.
知道不 你这么叫我 我直起鸡皮疙瘩
You know, my skin crawls when you call me that.
- 嗯 - 我的亲姐姐在这吗
- Mm.- Is my actual sister here?
实际上她郁闷地失踪了
She's bummed to be missing it, actually.
她很想见见你
She was looking forward to seeing you.
是吗
She was?
至少你的样子让我明白
Well, your face at least when I let you know
你在德格拉夫完蛋了
that you're done at DeGraaf's.
你弄错了
You are mistaken.
你和建云公♥司♥输定了
You and Jianwun have lost.
我有个东西要给你看
I have something to show you.
猜猜摄影师是如何制♥作♥的小纪录片
Guess how little a documentary cameraman makes.
实际上 不用猜 这 这太压抑了
Actually, no, don't guess.It's, uh, it's too depressing.
这个视频我只花了2000美元
I paid only $2,000 for this footage.
我恨这些该死的椅子
I hate these goddamn chairs.
- 你能相信吗 - 我恨这间屋子
- Can you believe that? - I hate this room.
正如你想象的
As you would imagine,
纳运·苏达看到这个会非常震惊
Navin Sudha was very shocked to see this.
我相信他用的术语是“游戏规则”
I believe the term he used was "game changer."
所以 或许我没有输
So, maybe I didn't lose after all.
或许我赢了
Maybe I won.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're a prick.
卷铺盖走人吧 罗西
Pack your bags, Roxy.
现金呢
The cash.
我那份呢
And mine?
瑞恩准备好接妈妈和孩子了吗
Ryan's ready to pick up the mom and kid?
是的 我们把这事做个了结吧
Yeah. Let's get this over with.
万一发生紧急情况
In case of emergency...
打碎玻璃
break glass.
- 威尔默 - 这么巧 米格尔
- Wilmer.- Que paso, Miguel?
- 生意怎么样 - 还行
- How's business? - It's a'ight.
你呢
You?
你拿到钱了 打电♥话♥吧
You got the money. Make the call.
放松点 臭小子
Slow down, blanquito.
甭担心他 他只是爱激动
Don't worry about him.He's just excitable.
是不是
Aren't you?
放了他们
Drop 'em.
海兰和杰斐逊
Highland and Jefferson.
海兰和杰斐逊
Highland and Jefferson.
你听到了吗瑞恩 海兰和杰斐逊
You hear that, Ryan? Highland and Jefferson.
让我知道他们是安全的
Let me know when they're safe.
- 我们没事了 - 不行
- We good.- No.
直到我知道他们是安全的
Not until I know they're safe.
那不是问题 贱♥人♥
That wasn't a question, puta.
嘿 嘿 别担心 威尔默
Hey, hey, don't worry, Wilmer.
- 贱♥人♥ - 他是自己人 威尔默
- Puta.- He's cool, Wilmer.
没事了
We cool.
没事了
We're cool.
该死
Shit.
你完蛋了吧 贱♥人♥
You got jack, bitch!
现在带我去你的老窝
Now you're gonna take me to your crib.
然后我们就没事了
Then we're good.
走吧 走吧
Let's go! Let's go!
- 你在干什么 - 离开这里 汤米
- What are you doing?- Get out of here, Tommy.
去领你的奖品吧 宝贝
Go get your prize, baby.
我在指定地点 他们不在这
I'm at the address. They're not here.
你什么意思他们不在这 你什么意思
What do you mean they're not there? What do you mean?
没人放了他们
No one dropped them off.
你在说什么呢 嘿 嘿 嘿
What are you talking about?Hey! Hey! Hey!
你在说什么 哈桑的妻子和孩子呢
What are you talking about? Hassan's wife and kid.
- 他们不在这 汤米 - 他们没在那
- They're not here, Tommy.- They're not there?
- 没人放了他们 - 该死
- No one dropped them off.- Shit!
好吧
Okay.
你还好吗
How are you?
像这种事我不能不带亨利来
I can't not bring Henry to something like this.
- 奥 是的 - 他是我老公
- Oh. Yeah.- He is my husband.
看上去是个好男人
Seems like a great guy.
- 笑容可掬 - 嗯
- Big smile.- Mm.
笑容很灿烂
Great smile.
嗯 那天晚上你问到他了 他就在那
Well... well, you asked about him the other night. There he is.
是的
Yeah, well...
但不意味着我要见他
doesn't mean I wanted to meet him.
山姆 你和我 无论这是什么
Sam, you and I, whatever this is,
已经好几个星期了
has been going on for a few weeks.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表