剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
So, what do you want to do?
更糟糕的是 我是在帮一个江湖老大或在保护一个杀人犯
What's worse, helping Big Brother or protecting a mass murderer?
你为什么不与德格拉夫的律师讨论这件事
Why didn't you discuss any of this with DeGraaf's counsel?
他们是德格拉夫的律师 你是我的律师
They're DeGraaf's lawyers.You're my lawyer.
我想先量量你的体温
And I wanted to take your temperature first.
你是唯一一个我可以信任的人
You're the only one I know I can trust.
我好感动
I'm touched.
我仍然收你费
I'm still billing you.
除了业务以外的其他事
When is the last time we saw each other
我们上次见面是什么时候了
for anything other than business?
那可太久了 你还和查德在一起呢
It's been a long time.You still with Chad?
天哪 不是 他实在是太好了
God, no. He was way too nice.
我真想把他捅死在睡梦中
I was on the verge of stabbing him to death in his sleep.
所以我偷了他最好的朋友
So, I boned his best friend.
你还是我熟悉和喜欢的那个洁芮
Well, that's the Jeri I know and love.
这些日子你还是单身
You flying solo these days?
- 嗯 - 不错
- Mm-hmm.- Good.
很高兴你能欣然接受我的寂寞
I'm glad you take pleasure in my loneliness.
嘿 我从没说过“寂寞”
Hey, I never said "lonely."
我很怀念我们20岁的时候
I miss our 20's.
我们当时跟疯狂母狗一样
We were some crazy bitches.
我们应该再出去玩 答应我
We need to go out again. Promise me.
- 我答应你 - 捧我场 我熟悉那个腔调
- I promise.- Blow me. I know that tone.
- 好了 走吧 - 再见 你需要一个律师
- Okay. Go.- See you next time you need a lawyer.
呃
Uh-huh.
好的 再见 洁芮
Okay, goodbye, Jeri.
走吧
Go.
今天早上你去哪儿了
Where were you this morning?
我出去招标了
I was out on a solicitation.
让我带你快速了解你错过了的
Let me bring you up to speed on what you missed.
每个人都需要创造商机
Everybody needs to be generating business.
你想离开阿廖莎的团队 就证明它 就这么简单
You want off Alesha's team,prove it. Simple as that.
就像我说的 我出去招标了
Like I said, I was out on a solicitation.
招的什么标
What was the solicitation?
啊 真服了
Ah, for fuck's sake.
呃 是一个离婚的事
Uh... It was a divorce.
一个男人离开了他的妻子 因为她不信任他
A guy left his wife 'cause she didn't trust him.
如果你又回到走私上 那你就滚蛋吧
If you're back into smuggling,you're back on your ass.
我没有 别想太多
I'm not. Stop being paranoid.
我 我不是那个意思
I... I didn't mean that.
操
Fuck.
你得让那个道奇闭嘴
You've got to shut Dortch up.
如果他变成海伦·凯勒(美国著名女作家 慈善家) 这一切就都消失了
If he turns Helen Keller,it all goes away.
不用担心凯 他签了一份保密协议
And don't worry about Kai.He signed a non-disclosure.
这是联邦调查 山姆
It's a federal investigation, Sam.
我不知道你想要我做什么
I don't know what you expect me to do.
我要你做你自己该做的工作 戴夫
I expect you to do your job, Dave.
我一小时给你1500美元是干啥的
What the hell am I paying you $1,500 an hour for?
道奇的采访是什么时候
When's Dortch's interview?
- 下周四 - 下周四
- Next Thursday. - Next Thursday.
啊 该死
Ah, shit.
我们执行B计划
We got to go to Plan B.
B计划是什么
What's Plan B?
山姆 你这个自大狂
Sam. You egomaniac.
等下 这里为什么这么冷
Wait, why is it so cold in here?
我喜欢冷 所以不会弄湿我的西装
I like it cold so I don't sweat in my suit.
对不起 布鲁克纳先生
Sorry, Mr. Brukner.
我告诉她了你没空
I told her you weren't available.
妮可 所有的热空气都进来了
Nicole, all of the hot air is coming in,
你赶紧出去吧 把我那没用的律师带走
so get out and take my worthless lawyer with you.
当我精疲力尽地搞定池田俊先生的时候
You hired an architect behind my back
你却背着我雇了一个建筑师
when I was killing myself to get Toshi Ikeda.
我查过池田先生了
I checked Ikeda out.
他所做的一切都超过预算
He's over budget on everything he's ever done,
所以我有我自己的人
so I got my own guy.
他能根据预算
He does all my buildings,
按时完成我所有的建筑
he comes in on time and on budget.
这就是为什么你的建筑没有灵魂的原因
And that's why your buildings are soulless.
我们需要一个能让这个博物馆欢唱的建筑师
We need an architect that's going to make this museum sing.
但你是看不到的 因为我看到的是
But you can't see that because I'm looking
20年后的未来 而你是被困在过去了
20 years into the future and you're stuck in the past.
你答应过让我参与到这个创造性决策中
You promised to include me in all the creative decisions.
我尊重你的高见
I value your opinion,
但是在那面墙上是我的名字
but it's my name that's up on that wall.
好吧
Okay.
你可以把所有我的名字都去掉
Well, you can take myname off everything.
真希望我能多帮你一些
I wish I could do more.
但根据我律师的建议
But based on the advice of my counsel,
但客户的隐私是我们的最高优先级别
client privacy has to be our first priority.
就算是你能帮助逮到
Even if you could help capture
世界上最危险的任务之一吗
one of the most dangerous men in the world?
拯救无数人的生命
Save countless lives?
就算你是对的 但你也不确定
If you're right, but you don't know for sure
这个买♥♥家会引出埃勒·卡尔沃
if the buyer will lead to El Calvo.
我不能置德格拉夫基于纯粹直觉的风险中
And I can't put DeGraaf's at risk based purely on a hunch.
我给过你机会了
I gave you a chance.
我不敢相信你买♥♥了这东西
I can't believe you bought this thing.
那我该怎么办
Well, what was I to do?
它会带来无敌的力量
It brings powers of invincibility.
我需要你帮我代理另一个私人出♥售♥ 实际上是两个
I need you to broker another private sale for me, two in fact.
太棒了 罗珊娜老是为了更多生意跟我过不去
Great. Roxanna's been riding my ass for more business.
她可能有点太注重成果了
Well, she can be a bit results oriented.
你认识杰弗里·伍德布里奇吗
Do you know a Geoffrey Woodbridge?
我不知道
I don't think so.
他打算花900万买♥♥我的鲁本斯素描画
He's going to buy one of my Rubens drawings for nine million.
我不认为它们中有值900万的 但是也行啦
I don't think any of them are worth nine million, but okay.
你为什么要找德格拉夫
Why do you need DeGraaf's?
我想要一个公共记录
Well, I want a public record of it.
你说有两件东西要出♥售♥
You said there were two sales.
没错 伍德布里奇要把一个戈雅的肖像卖♥♥给我
Yes, well, Woodbridge is going to sell me a Goya portrait.
也是900万元
Also for nine million.
所以 这是一个清洁交换
So, it's a... clean swap.
资金无需倒手
No money exchanges hands.
但由于销♥售♥价格是记录在案的 价值会上升的
But because the sale price is on record, the value goes up.
对吧
Right?
你有了三件鲁本斯
And you have... three Rubens,
和一件伍德布里奇的作品 我猜还有多个戈雅作品
and Woodbridge I guess has more than one Goya.
精明的猜测
Astute guess.
好的
Yeah, okay.
所以现在整个收藏品价值数百万以上
So now the whole collection is worth millions more.
你想让我成为诈骗的从犯
You want me to be an accessory to fraud?
服饰配件做成套装
Accessories make an outfit.
我认为这是你欠我的 格雷厄姆
I think you owe me this one, Graham.
你为什么要这么做
Why you doing this?
我跟你说过我的财务困境
I told you of my financial predicament.
所有人中你最应该欣赏我要走的路
You of all people should appreciatethe lengths I need to go to.
我没有别的本事
I have no other skills.
我想我家庭债务的唯一出路
I thought the only way out from my family's debt
就是卖♥♥掉这个地方
was to sell this place, my home...
我30年的家
of 30 years.
但当那天你的朋友哈桑
But then when your friend Hassan
来看我的时候
came to visit me the other day,
他想让我买♥♥一些小商品
yes, he wanted me to purchase some of his smaller wares.
- 你买♥♥了 - 没有 当然没有
- And did you? - No, of course not.
但当我看到那个可怜的家伙堕落到
But when I saw how far that poor fellow had fallen...
我决定不能遭受到同样的命运
I decided I wasn't going to suffer the same fate.
老天
Jesus Christ.
我不会失去我的家
I won't lose my home.
我跟罗珊娜说过我会讲诚信
I told Roxanna that I'd keep my nose clean.
明白不 我环顾四周至少能看到
Okay? And I look around here and I see at least
五样东西 如果你卖♥♥了 你就自♥由♥了
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表