剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
《辣手藏家》前情提要
Previously on The Art of More...
爸爸 我不确定霍华德所说的 但
Dad? I'm not sure what Howard said, but...
你很清楚他说的
You know damn well what he said.
董事会已投票决定任命你为临时CEO
And the board has voted to appoint you interim CEO.
罗珊娜·惠特曼时代的开启了
The Roxanna Whitman era begins.
你是草丛中一条该死的毒蛇
You're a goddamn snake in the grass.
你永远不会给我一个机会
You were never going to give me a shot.
你感觉怎么样
What do you think of that. Huh?
- 我不在乎这些钱 - 妈♥个♥逼的
- I don't care about the money! - Motherfucker!
有史以来第一个致力于域外艺术的当代博物馆
The first ever contemporary museum dedicated to outsider art.
每个人都会嫉妒你给予他们沉重的打击
Everyone will be jealous that you beat them to the punch.
让我们把你带进一个大拍卖♥♥行
Let's get you into one of those big auction houses.
这样赖斯就知道你可以从他那购买♥♥规相适的东西
That way Rice knows you can buy from him in scale.
如果你要调整你的业力平衡
If you want to right your karmic balance,
你要雇人 比如我
you got to hire somebody... like me.
我为什么要那么做
And why would I do that?
你认识一个叫al-Masrifi的人吗
You know a guy named al-Masrifi?
汤米 你在干什么
Tommy, what are you doing?
你解雇罗珊娜 让我负责
You fire Roxanna. Put me in charge.
惠特曼先生拥有20%股份
Mr. Whitman owns 20%.
没有他 就很难得到多数票
It will be hard to get a majority without him.
惠特曼先生交给我好了
Leave Mr. Whitman to me.
1568年 日本 金泽地区
我玷污了我的主人
有辱我的职业 以及敢于挑战村正刀的长辈
我不配拥有这把剑
以及赋予其无敌的剑主
为此 我请求在场各位见证这一幕
嗨 你好吗
Hi. How are you?
- 这肯定会不错啊 - 啊 最好是
- It's going to be a good one.- Ah, it better be.
我把整个预算都搞砸了
I blew the entire budget on this.
- 嗨 - 你知道他们是怎么说的
- Hi.- Well, you know what they say.
你永远只有一次机会去打造第一印象
You only get one chance to make a first impression.
- 不妨让它火一把 - 我让马丁
- Might as well make it fiery. - Well, I asked Martin
给他们增加一点额外的风格
to have them add a little extra flair.
- 罗珊娜 - 说到这
- Roxanna! - Speaking of which...
恭喜
Congratulations!
我不知道是否拥抱你还是该鞠躬致敬了
I don't whether to hug you or bow before you.
谢谢你 亲爱的 你在杜布罗夫尼克过怎么样
Thank you, darling. How was your time in Dubrovnik?
它从来没有像你所希望的那样令人放松
Well, it's never as relaxing as you hope for.
- 你好 格雷厄姆 - 嗨
- Hello, Graham. - Hi.
你自己是来观光的
Doing a little sight-seeing yourself?
事实上 我现在在这里工作 罗珊娜刚雇了我
No actually, I work here now. Roxanna just hired me.
- 奥 - 他已经证明了他自己
- Oh? - He has proven himself.
是的 他显然有这个才能
Yes, he certainly has.
听着 还好我有你们 我刚卖♥♥了我的别♥墅♥
Listen. While I have you, I just sold my country estate.
- 奥 - 不 没关系
- Oh.- No, it's all right.
我使用它还远远不够
I wasn't using it nearly enough.
总之 现在我所有这些非凡的家具
Anyway, now I have all this remarkable furniture
都躺在我朋友的仓库里了
just sitting in a warehouse belonging to a friend of mine.
我很乐意为你安排一个私人出♥售♥
I'd be happy to organize a private sale for you.
是吗 成交
Yes? Done.
- 成交 - 成交
- Done.- Done.
- 打扰一下 罗珊娜 - 什么事
- Excuse me, Roxanna. - Yes?
- 能耽误你一下吗 - 当然 请见谅
- Can I borrow you for a moment? - Of course. Please excuse me.
没事
Yes.
你有什么消息
So, what do you have?
克罗宁先生问我们能否给他买♥♥去看巨人队比赛的门票
Mr. Cronin asked if we could get him tickets
最好是在一个套房♥里
to the Giants game,preferably in a suite.
- 我们要这样做吗 - 你♥爸♥以前总这样做
- Do we do that? - Well, your dad always did.
- 他现在不在这 - 对
- Well, he's not here. - Right.
还有 哈赫迈斯特先生想仔细看看村正剑
Also, Mr. Hachmeister would like to take a closer look at the Muramasa sword.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you.- Sure.
你说FBI对我已经不再感兴趣了
You say the FBI is no longer interested in me?
我告诉克莱默探员 我听到贝琳达当时在谈论
I let Agent Kramer know I'd heard Belinda talking
从一个中东人购买♥♥艺术品的事了
about buying art from a Middle Eastern guy.
那家伙碰巧符合了
That guy happened to match the description
他们早已在寻找那个人的描述
of the one they were looking for already,
因此 突然间 所有事情 谋杀 走私 都指向乌扎伊
so, suddenly, all roads... murder,smuggling... led to Uzay.
我不确定我需要知道得更多 但还是谢谢你
I'm not sure I need to know much more, but thank you.
我们还是专注一下未来吧
Let's just focus on the future.
明早的第一件事 我将派一个评价师
I'll send an appraiser over first thing in the morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 啊 春宫图 - 祝福你
- Ah. Shunga.- Bless you.
春宫画是日本情♥色♥艺术
Shunga is Japanese erotic art.
是的 春宫图实际上是指“春天的图画”
Yeah, Shunga actually means "picture of spring."
这是性的委婉说法
It's a euphemism for sex.
我对我的色情很在行
I know my porn.
- 新女王万岁 - 嗨 山姆
- All hail the new queen.- Hi, Sam.
- 你认识伊莎贝尔 - 我认识伊莎贝尔
- You know Isabel.- I know Isabel.
- 嗨 - 太精彩了
- Hi.- Great show.
谢谢你 我不认为施罗德
Thank you. I didn't think the Schroeder
会对这里的东西感兴趣
would be interested in anything here.
伊莎贝尔是在一个全新的博物馆工作 布鲁克纳的
Isabel is working for a brand-new museum. The Brukner.
- 你要开一家博物馆 - 是的
- You're opening a museum? - Yeah.
没错 它是 呃 域外艺术
Yeah, it's, uh... outsider art.
这是 下一波狗屁艺术节除了我以外不会有人了
It's... next wave shit nobody has except for me.
这事可不要声张
And this is hush-hush.
好的 如果你需要任何帮助和收♥购♥ 请告诉我
Well, please let me know if you need any help with acquisitions.
奥 一个老朋友 不好意思
Oh. An old friend. Excuse me.
- 你觉得怎么样 - 我觉得她已经结婚了 山姆
- So what do you think? - I think she's married, Sam.
我的意思是她为我工作
I meant about her working for me.
她很擅长她的工作
She's really good at her job.
- 嗯哼 - 奥 这对兄弟情还活着呢
- Mm-hmm. - Oh. Is this bromance still alive?
我雇了格雷厄姆
I've hired Graham.
你给我伊莎贝尔的东西 我真不敢相信
And you're giving me shit about Isabel? I can't believe it.
怎么 你在躲着我吗
What, are you hiding from me?
没有
No.
嘿 我听说你的别♥墅♥卖♥♥了800万美元
Hey, I heard that you'd sold your country house for eight million dollars?
- 嗯 - 哇哦
- Mm-hmm. - Wow.
我会付的更多的
I would have paid much more than that.
下一次你要是卖♥♥昂贵的东西 你得给我打电♥话♥
You have got to call me next time you sell a big ticket item.
很高兴见到你 山姆
Good to see you too, Sam.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
呃 我们应该谈谈你在这里的任务
Uh, we should talk about your role here.
当然 当然 明天吧
Sure. Sure. Tomorrow?
我正要去谈谈江户时期的物品呢 好的
I'm just going to talk up some of the Edo period items. Okay.
哇
Whoa!
辣手藏家 第2季 第3集
你说的他表弟是什么意思
What do you mean his cousin?
这是个大问题
Well, it's a big ask.
al-Masrifi介绍过来的 拉菲克需要再开一次会
An introduction to al-Masrifi? Rafiq needs one more meeting,
但因为他不能过境
but since he can't cross the border,
让他的表弟代言
he will have his cousin speak for him.
- 什么时候 - 下午3点
- When?- 3:00 pm.
他在湾脊区有个商店
He has a shop in Bay Ridge.
格雷厄姆·康纳 初级客户经理
“初级” 等会我再打给你
"Junior." Let me call you back.
嘿 嘿 卡娃 这些都是错了
Hey! Hey! Card kid! These are wrong.
不 霍华德 我不认为那是一场灾难
No, Howard, I wouldn't call it a debacle.
奥 当然 我是认真的
Oh, of course I'm taking it seriously.
你必须知道
You have to know that.
我们还没有拍卖♥♥呢
Well, we haven't even had the auction yet.
没有 没有损坏
No, nothing was damaged.
我会满足这个和实现这个季度的目标
Ye... I will meet expectations for this and for the quarter.
我正在处理这事
I'm handling it.
奥 能给我来点咖啡吗
Oh, do you have my coffee?
抱歉 我有六个电♥话♥找你
Sorry. I have six calls holding for you.
一个是来自日本艺术协会的龟田先生
Mr. Kajita from The Japanese Arts Council,
ArtSnitch的布莱克 两个愤怒的卖♥♥家
Blake from ArtSnitch,two pissed-off sellers
还有两个愤怒的买♥♥家
and two pissed-off buyers.
目前为止
For now.
在你接这些电♥话♥之前 我们需要你恢复到原来的状态
Before you take those calls, we need to see you in Restoration.
那把村正剑从盒子里取出来了
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表