剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
我喜欢那个
I like that one.
我要拿走那个
I will take that one.
那个 还有那个也要
And that one. And that one, too.
你开玩笑吧
You're joking.
单一个鲁本斯的价值都比鲁沙多
The Rubens alone is worth more than the Ruscha.
呃
Uh-huh.
好了
All right.
好吧
Fine.
随你便吧
You go right ahead.
我要给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
I am going to call the police.
告诉他们什么
Tell them what?
被你抢劫的人回来抢劫你了
The man you robbed is robbing you in return?
我想不必了
Ha. I don't think so.
15年来它一直陪伴着我
For 15 years I kept it together,
我觉得这挺好 因为我的孩子们不知道
thinking it was okay because my kids didn't know.
他们从未说过什么
Well, they never said anything.
但他们知道
But they did know.
我的人生转折点是 当我的女儿发现
My turning point was when my daughter found me
我昏迷了一上午
blacked out one morning.
我喝了12个小时的酒
I'd been drinking 12 hours straight.
酒
Alcohol...
总是能带走我的胆怯
always took away my shyness.
让我开心
It made me happy.
你不能来这里
You can't be here.
这对我来说是一个非常重要的空间
This is a very important space for me.
请你不要毁了它
Please don't ruin it.
我不想在电♥话♥里说
I didn't want to talk on the phone.
什么
What?
我们是如此不幸
We're so fucked.
真对不起
I'm sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
格雷厄姆 为什么总是我给你打电♥话♥要进展情况
Graham, why is it always me calling you for an update?
别把我扔在这
Don't leave me hanging here.
打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
再来瓶酷尔斯啤酒 山姆
Another Coors Light, Sam?
为什么不呢 乔西
Why not, Josie?
我听说这里是你的窝
I heard this was your place.
你有你的寺庙 我也有我的
You've got your temple, I've got mine.
- 这是什么 - 这是你的
- What's this? - It's a list
博物馆周围小区近期房♥地♥产♥
of recent property sales in the neighborhood
销♥售♥清单
around your museum.
真的吗
Really?
还有一个来自你办公室
And a strategy letter from your office
计划重建该区域的战略纲要
outlining your plans to redevelop the whole area.
沃德尔 你要把你的鸡♥巴♥打个结
Wardell, are you gonna get your dick in a knot
放在有怨恨和有想象力的人身上吗
over somebody that has a grudge and an imagination?
奥 山姆
Oh, Sam.
你闯进别人屋子里 打算干一仗
You barge into a man's house,you gotta expect a fight.
你邀请我来的
You invited me in.
现在我要把你踢出去
And now I'm kicking your ass out.
首先
For starters.
“首先”
"For starters"?
你忘了我的影响力
You forget the influence I wield.
司法部长已经放弃
The Attorney General has already dropped
对我的所有指控
all the charges against me.
我说的不是政客
I'm not talkin' about politicians.
我说的是人♥民♥
I'm talkin' about the people.
有经历过整个社区的人都起来反对你 嗯
You ever had an entire community rise up against you? Hm?
在你的办公室外边游♥行♥ 聚会
Marching, picketing outside your office,
在你的家周围 跟踪你的一举一动
outside your home,dogging your every move?
我要把暴风骤雨降临到你身上
I'm gonna rain down a shit-storm on you.
我要毁了你 布鲁克纳
I'm gonna ruin you, Brukner.
无意冒犯 我还以为是个盛大聚会呢
No offense, I thought it would be a bigger party.
闭上你的嘴
Shut your mouth.
这里我说的算
I do the talking here.
哎 有人听到什么没
All right, does anybody hear anything?
麦克风还在发射信♥号♥♥ 但只是有噪音
Mic's still transmitting,but it's just noise.
该死
Goddamn it.
我们需要盯着那个仓库
We need eyes on that garage.
那是什么
What is that?
是车吗
Is it a car?
好了 各位 计划有变
All right, everybody,there's a change of plans.
开始行动
We're on the move.
夜鹰在深蓝色的车里
All right, Nighthawk is in a dark blue van.
二组 三组跟上
Units two and three, follow.
收到
Copy.
我感觉这身打扮有点朴素
I feel a bit under-dressed now.
你们美国人总是打扮过於朴素
You Americans are always under-dressed.
从公园出来过了两条街
Two blocks out from the park.
前往菲尔莫尔入口
Headed for the entrance on Fillmore.
纯属扯淡
This is bullshit.
你告诉赖斯我们按计划做这笔交易
You tell Rice we do the deal just as planned.
你懂我的意思吗
Do you understand me?
不懂
No.
那是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
车载收音机
The van's radio.
我讨厌这个
I don't like this.
我们应该进去吗
Should we move in?
不行
No.
我们要等待转账确认
We wait for confirmation of the transfer.
这到底是什么意思
What the hell is this?
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
放松
Relax.
你想要的在那
What you want is there.
去吧 去看看
Go ahead. Take a look.
确保都准备好
Make sure it's all in order.
满意吗
Satisfied?
不
No.
不 我不满意
No, I'm not.
我应该跟保罗做交易
I'm supposed to be doing a deal with Paul.
现在你一定已经注意到我们是很谨慎的
By now you must have noticed we are being cautious.
你要先把钱给他
You will give him the money
然后再回来处理这些东西
and you can come back for these after.
第十一条大街向南转
Turning south on 11th,
前往长岛方向
heading towards Long Island City.
这伙暴徒十分谨慎
It's going to be tough to stay discreet.
所有地面单位注意 使用平行街道
All ground units, use parallel streets.
我们会从天空保持视觉效果
We'll maintain visuals from the sky.
我要大家尽可能接近
I want everybody as close as possible
万一出现了问题 我们要迅速行动
in case something goes wrong and we need to move in.
明白
Got it.
终于来了
At last.
现在我们可以做生意了
Now we can do our business.
放松点 孩子 这是我们的客户
Take it easy, kid. This is our customer.
我得对我的新人进行训练
Got to work on my new employee training.
也许他该把枪放下
Maybe he should lose the gun.
也许由我决定他用枪做什么
Maybe I decide what he does with the gun.
我没有武器
I'm not armed.
好吗
Okay?
我们来点公平的
Let's just play fair.
这应该能顺利进行
Then this should go smoothly.
你喜欢楼下的那些东西吗
Everything to your liking downstairs?
我没有太仔细看 真的
I didn't get too close a look, actually.
我被整个计划弄得心烦意乱
I was distracted with all the games.
奥 你想看其他的
Oh. Do you want another look?
是的
Yeah.
是的 几分钟
Yeah, a few minutes.
太糟糕了 我们不是整天开放浏览
Too bad. We're not open all day for browsing.
我们要么做个交易
We're either gonna do a deal...
或者不做
or we're not.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表