剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
开始吧
Let's do it.
非常好
Excellent.
我给你看了我的货 现在给我看看你的
I showed you mine, now show me yours.
密♥码♥
Password.
我很珍惜我们的生意
I value our business.
我希望它继续下去
I'd like it to continue.
我不会杀你的
I'm not gonna shoot you.
别逼我开枪
Don't make me shoot you.
密♥码♥是“夜鹰”
The password is "Nighthawk."
我是爱德华·霍珀的粉丝
I'm an Edward Hopper fan.
霍珀的作品我做了几个来回
I go back and forth on Hopper.
他的那些灯塔画烦死我了
Those lighthouses,they bore me to death.
但他的城市风景画 非常好
But his cityscapes, ah, brilliant.
“自助餐厅”“夏季室内”“杂碎”
"Automat,""Summer Interior," "Chop Suey."
他创造了孤独的美
He made loneliness beautiful.
是的
Yeah.
遗憾的是 霍珀的作品直接启发了罗斯科的灵感
Unfortunately, the Hopper directly inspired Rothko,
所以我必须坚持反对他
so I got to hold that against him.
没错
Right.
我们完事了吗
Are we done?
嗯
Hm.
长官 已确认比特币转账完毕
Sir, it's confirmed the bitcoin transfer went through.
它还在转移途中
He did the transfer en route.
行动 抓住他
Move in. Take 'em.
非常感谢你 康纳先生
Thank you very much, Mr. Connor.
你自♥由♥了 拿走你的收藏品吧
You're free to, uh, take your items now.
乌扎伊会帮助你
Uzay will help you.
在12楼 再见了
12th floor. Bye now.
FBI 趴下
FBI! Stay down!
我们扣押了司机
We have the driver detained.
赖斯呢
And Rice?
车里没有人了
There's no one else in the van.
他们根本没离开大楼
They never left the building.
我们得走了 马上
We need to go. Now.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表