剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
这不是你教我的吗 山姆
Isn't that what you taught me, Sam?
等你查出来发现 我是一个多么好的学生
Just wait till you find out what a good student I am.
你脑子坏掉了 这家伙是次中量级
You gotta be out of your mind.This guy's ranked welterweight.
业余的次中量级拳手 稳住袋子
Amateur welterweight.Hold the bag steady.
我在部队是装箱的 你知道的
I boxed in the Army, you know.
也许你应该去看心理医生
Maybe you ought to see a therapist.
知道吗 作为我的康复的一部分我已经开始
You know, I started going to one as part of my rehab.
是的 面对现实吧
Yeah, deal with it.
我只想赢得一个客户
I'm just trying to win an account.
是的 上周 你疯狂地对一些中东人去调查徒劳无功的事情
Yeah, and last week, you were on some crazy Middle Eastern goose chase.
我当时没想清楚 我已经向前看了
I wasn't thinking straight.I've moved on.
你从来没有过着自己的生活 汤米
You've never moved on in your life, Tommy.
- 治疗一下吧 你应该试一试 - 闭嘴 稳住袋子
- Therapy. You should give it a shot.- Shut up. Hold the bag.
我来见我的父亲 阿什·惠特曼
I'm here to see my father, Ash Whitman.
到这来
Come here.
你知道这是一个私人俱乐部
You know this is a private club.
我整个星期都想跟你聊聊
I've been trying to speak to you all week.
你不回我电♥话♥ 我回来时候你又不在家
You don't return my calls. You're not at the house when I come by.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
整天坐在那跟你妈看电视
Sit around there all day with your mother, watching PBS?
她知道原因吗
Does she know why?
她知道我突然开窍了
She knows I've suddenly had an epiphany.
意识到生命太短暂了 等等
Realized life's too short,etcetera, etcetera.
我不想让她听到有什么异样的事
And I don't want her to hear anything different.
你会告诉我为什么吗
Are you going to tell me why?
你永远不会给我一个机会
You were never going to give me a shot.
你说的很清楚
You made that quite clear.
啊 罗珊娜的老一套
Ah, the old Roxanna plan.
当事情变得糟糕时你就随心所欲地去做 然后再趋于理性
Do whatever the hell you want then rationalize it when things get ugly.
几年前事情就变得糟糕了 你只是不想看到它
Things got ugly years ago. You just didn't want to see it.
哦 好吧 我想我已经厌倦了我女儿在失事的SUV上
Oh, well, I suppose I got tired of seeing the images of
或是在法庭上 或是在医院病床上的情景吧
my daughter in a wrecked SUV, or a courtroom, or a hospital bed.
嗯
Hmm.
我原本以为扮演多年的完美员工
I would have thought years of playing the perfect employee
会取代这些印象
would have replaced some of that.
是的 瞧 就是这样 你以为
Yeah. See, that's it, though.
你只是装的 我才知道 罗珊娜
You were just playing, as it turns out, Roxanna.
你是草丛中一条该死的毒蛇
You're a goddamn snake in the grass.
这公♥司♥完蛋了
The company is fucked.
董事会看到了 你抱有极大希望的迈尔斯对公♥司♥也没有明显改善 所以他们选择了我
The board saw it. They saw your great hope Miles was no better and they picked me.
瞧 他们对我有信心
See, they have faith in me.
你是从来没有过的
Which you never did.
嗯
Hmm.
你再也不能让我对此感到狗屁不是了
So you can't make me feel like shit about this anymore.
是哪一个呢 是你现在背后的职业问题还是你的个人问题
Which is it, your professional or your personal problems that are behind this now?
就在那里 你刚刚证明了我说的
Right there. You just proved what I'm saying.
你还没准备好成为CEO
You're not ready to be CEO.
我在加拿大的叙利亚线人认识al-Masrifi
My Syrian contact in Canada knows al-Masrifi.
他会为你安排见面
He will arrange for you to meet.
为什么改主意了
Why the change?
你是对的
You were right.
受个人感情影响会有太多的危险
There's too much at stake to let personal feelings interfere.
汤米
Tommy...
我的家人不在伊♥拉♥克♥
my family is not in Iraq.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他们在这里纽约市的
They're in an immigration holding center here...
移♥民♥拘留中心
in New York City.
你什么 你这话什么意思 什么时候开始的
What do you... What do you mean? Since when?
两个月前
Since two months ago.
你是说我们一起工作的那段时间
You mean all that time we were working together?
帮帮我格雷厄姆 如果不把他们弄出伊♥拉♥克♥ 我的家人就会死
"Help me Graham. My family's going to die if I don't get them out of Iraq"?
- 他们必须离开 - 他妈的一直这么久
- And they would have! - All that fucking time?
他们必须离开 汤米
They would have, Tommy.
相信我 你帮我让他们走到这一步
Trust me, you helped me get them this far.
我很抱歉没早点告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.
如果那时我告诉你
And if I told you the truth back then...
你不会让我跟你继续合作了
you would not have wanted to continue working with me.
我不想把你牵扯进来 汤米 但
I didn't want to get you involved, Tommy, but...
现在怎么办 你想怎么样
So, what now? What do you want?
有个人我得给他钱
There is a man I have to pay.
什么样的人
What man?
一个警♥察♥
A cop.
警♥察♥
Cop?
30年的收藏一晚上就这么结束了
30 years of collecting wrapped up into one night.
这个白♥痴♥ 我给他打电♥话♥他不得不回话
This idiot has to call me back when I call.
你们的保安让我难堪
Your security guard gave me a hard time.
阿什刚失踪了 该死
Ash is just MIA. Goddamn!
你还能不能让你的人好好干活了
Can you just get your people to do their damn jobs?
这个很难放手 皮尔森先生
It can be hard to let go, Mr. Pierson.
什么
What?
特别是当你投资这么多
Especially when you're invested this much.
但明天晚上 我们将出♥售♥整个收藏品
But tomorrow night, we will sell the entire collection,
我们将高于估价销♥售♥
and we will sell it for above estimate.
也就是说 我鼓励你将重点放在下一组的买♥♥家
That said, I encourage you to focus on the next set of
以及瓦伦丁油画带给他们的乐趣
owners, and the pleasure the Valentin paintings will bring them.
像是给新一组白♥痴♥受虐狂的
Like paying it forward
未来收入
to a new set of masochist pricks.
也许他们不是受虐狂
Maybe they are not masochists.
也许他们只是
Maybe they're just...
寻找一种方式来了解痛苦
looking for a way to understand the pain.
现在你有我的号♥码 有问题随时给我打电♥话♥
Now, you have my number. Please feel free to call me with any problems.
你最好知道你在做什么
You better know what you're doing.
奥 我知道
Oh, I do.
你感觉怎么样
What do you think of that, huh? Huh?
我应该为你感到骄傲吗
Am I supposed to be proud of you?
没错 甚至是快乐 或是感激
Well, yes. And maybe even happy, or grateful.
听着 当你嬉戏在达尔马提亚海岸
Look, while you were frolicking on the Dalmatian coast,
我正忙着赚400万欧元的利润
I was busy making a four million Euro profit.
我告诉过你我不在乎钱
I told you I didn't care about the money.
显然也不是为了解决我的问题
And obviously not about solving my problems either.
我不认为钱能解决问题
Somehow I doubt they're solved!
我会忽略最后一句评论 因为我相信你说的没有任何意义
I'm going to ignore that last comment because I'm sure you meant nothing by it.
你是说你以前说过的话吗 关于为什么你认为我会和你在一起
Did you mean what you said earlier? About why you think I'm with you?
嗯 不是
Mmm... No.
哦 拜托 放松 塞拉斯 你太严肃了
Oh, come on, relax,Silas. You're so serious.
呃 我要再来点香槟
Uh, I need more champagne.
你需要一个叫醒电♥话♥(警钟) 亚瑟
You need a wake-up call, Arthur.
太好了 定到11点 我打算喝醉它
Great. Make it for 11:00.I plan to be hungover.
在1977年
In 1977...
她整天与丙烯酸酯打交道
she worked a lot with acrylics.
在后来的职业生涯中 她更喜欢用油脂
And then later in her career,she preferred doing oils.
- 她 - 我一直在找你
- And she...- I have been trying to reach you.
我很忙
I'm busy.
我一定要大闹一场吗
Do I have to make a scene?
不好意思
Excuse me.
一切都是玩笑对吗
Everything is a joke to you, isn't it?
这会毁了我的职业
That was my career you ruined.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你买♥♥了西84街那栋楼
You bought the building on West 84th Street.
是啊 这是一笔伟大的投资
Yeah. It was a great investment.
狗屁吧 午餐你坐在那里假装给我建议
Bullshit! You sat there at lunch pretending to offer me advice,
但你只是寻摸着搞那个博物馆
but you were just looking for ways to screw the museum.
你停下片刻想想看 这会如何影响我的生活
And did you stop for one second to think about how that would affect my life?
你搞错了
You're missing the point.
我来问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你想经营一栋厢房♥ 还是整个博物馆
Would you rather run a wing,or run the entire museum?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我有7.5亿美元 我需要一个避难所
I have $750 million that I needed a shelter for.
我试图建一所医院 但没有成功
I tried to build a hospital,but that didn't work out.
所以 我要建设一栋布鲁克纳当代艺术博物馆
So, I'm going to build The Brukner Museum of Contemporary Art.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表