剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
Really, I am.
格雷厄姆提起你之前曾经是个工程师
Graham mentioned you used to be an engineer before all this.
是的
I was.
离现在太遥远了
I'm too far from that now.
也许我们不应该迷恋我们做的这些
Maybe we shouldn't get hung up on exactly what we do.
我们做这些是为了生存 对吧
We do what we have to to survive. Right?
如果没人买♥♥ 它们还有什么价值
What are these worth if no one will buy them?
它们的价值取决于能给市场带来什么
Well, their value is only determined by what the market will pay.
凡事都有两面性
It works both ways.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 她来了 - 有什么事吗 迈尔斯
- There she is.- What can I do for you, Miles?
我知道你有很多事要忙
I know you have a lot on your plate,
由喷头引起的所有事
what with the sprinklers and all.
只想提醒你下周是苏菲的生日派对
Just wanted to remind you Sophie's birthday party is next week.
你说的是真的吗
Are you serious?
很不幸 是的 我答应我女儿
Sadly, yes. And I promised my daughter
确保她喜欢的阿姨
to make sure her favorite auntie...
收到邀请 所以你要去
got the invitation. So... there you go.
- 你是一个好父亲 - 是的 是 我认为我是
- You're a wonderful father.- Yes. Yes, I think I am.
我很高兴地知道这个世界上还有一个人认为你不撒谎
Well, I'm thrilled to know there is one person in the world you won't lie to.
如果我再听到你给她灌输任何谎言
And if I ever hear you filled her head with any of your lies...
放松点 我太爱她了要告诉她真♥相♥
Relax. I love her too much to tell her the truth.
我会告诉苏菲 你深表遗憾
I'll let Sophie know...that you send your regrets.
还有一件事
There is one more thing
在你走之前 我要和你讨论一下
I'd like to discuss with you before you go.
直到确定你的存在不会影响德格拉夫
Until it's clear your presence will not adversely affect DeGraaf's,
我要让你强制休假
I'm going to have to put you on mandatory leave,
因为FBI的调查等等
what with the FBI investigation and all.
- 你不可以 - 奥 我可以的 你看看章程吧
- You can't.- Oh, I can. Check your bylaws.
希拉
And, Sheila!
我要杯咖啡
I'm going to need that coffee.
你弄完咖啡后 请你收拾你的桌子
And when you're done with that,please pack up your desk.
我已安排你被调职
I've arranged for you to be reassigned.
你认为他们自杀是出自于自尊心还是耻辱呢
Do you suppose they kill themselves out of pride or disgrace?
一个问题的两个方面
Two sides of the same coin.
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我可做不到这点
I don't think I could do it.
如此肮脏 满地都是鲜血和肠子
So messy. Blood and guts all over the floor.
成为村正刀的合法主人
Be the Muramasa's rightful owner
你是无敌的 问题解决了
and you're invincible. Problem solved.
- 这是什么 - 一份报价
- What's this? - An offer...
来自买♥♥你整批物品的一个买♥♥家 刚好超过100万
from one buyer for your whole lot.Just over a million.
问题没有完全解决 但还是谢谢你
Problem not entirely solved, but thank you.
你做了正确的决定
You made the right decision.
你应该再逗留会这个拍卖♥♥活动
You should stick around for the auction later.
那一定会很有趣
It's going to be fun.
我想这不会影响我的露面
Well, I suppose it couldn't hurt to show my face,
以防有人对我的房♥地♥产♥销♥售♥有错误的想法
just in case anyone has any ill-conceived notions about my estate sale.
- 格雷厄姆 - 哦 老板叫你了
- Graham.- Uh, boss is calling.
在过去的18小时我解雇了某人 有人被提拔了
In the last 18 hours I have fired someone, promoted someone,
有人被重新分配了 有人离开了
reassigned someone, and put someone on leave.
你是自己走人还是让我想清楚对你做什么
Did you quit or do I have to figure out what to do with you as well?
我需要休息一天
I needed a day off.
我给达文波特弄到一份超预期的报价
I got Davenport an offer over estimate.
嗯
Hm.
你认为这样就可以逃出我的黑名单了
And you think that gets you off my shit list?
是什么意思
What does?
干♥你♥的活 不管是我还是阿廖沙告诉你做的
Do your job, which is whatever Alesha and I tell you to do.
你能不能行 这是最后的机会
Can you handle that or not? Last chance.
我能搞定 暂时
I can handle that... for now.
拍卖♥♥进行的怎么样
How's the auction going?
4件物品造成不可挽回的损坏
Four items irreparably damaged,
我们给出70%的初步预测
we'll do about 70% of initial projections,
出于尊重 我要向
and out of respect, I now have to bow
日本艺术部长鞠躬
to the Japanese Arts Minister.
- 你要向他鞠躬 - 嗯
- You got to bow to him?- Mm-hmm.
去他的吧
Screw him.
谦卑 格雷厄姆 你不妨试一试
Humility, Graham. You might want to try it.
怎么了
Yeah?
传话器在第二个纽扣
Transmitter's in the second button.
可以拍下你想要拍的一切
He can pat you down all he wants,
他不会发现的
he's not going to find it.
如果情况不妙
Anything doesn't look right,
未能按计划进行 就离开
not going according to plan, leave.
如果你觉得离开不了 就要去去洗手间 这将是我们的信♥号♥♥
You think you can't leave, ask to use the restroom. That'll be our signal.
- 你会在哪里 - 就在转角
- Where will you be? - Around the corner.
一个安全的距离 但足够近了
A safe distance, but close enough.
- 还有什么金玉良言 - 别搞砸了
- Any other words of wisdom? - Don't fuck it up.
好了
All right.
都在这儿了
It's all there.
介绍给我 打电♥话♥吧
Introduce me. Make the call.
就你一个人还是你的伙伴们
Just you or your partners, too?
伙伴们 不 不 只介绍给我一个人就行
Partners? No, no, it's just going to be me.
哈桑和其他人呢 乌扎伊
What about Hassan and the other guy, Uzay?
乌扎伊
Uzay?
你说的是乌扎伊
You talked with Uzay?
他到底在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
我表弟曾说跟他也做交易
My cousin was talking about a deal with him, too.
- 你跟他不是一伙的 - 不 不 我们不是一伙的
- Aren't you all the same group? - No. No, no we're not.
他在哪
Where is he?
那是我表弟和他之间的事
That's between my cousin and him.
是的 而你显然知道
Yeah. And you, clearly.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
- 他要干什么 - 我刚给你5万美元
- What is he doing?- I just gave you $50,000,
- 你能回答我的问题 - 钱不是我的
- you can answer my questions.- The money is not mine.
你能回答我的问题
You can answer my questions!
好的
Okay.
告诉我乌扎伊在哪就行
Just tell me where Uzay is.
你们这群美♥国♥佬♥
You Americans.
我本该移居加拿大 滚出我的店
We should have moved to Canada.Get out of my store.
告诉我乌扎伊在哪
Tell me where Uzay is.
不
No!
我不会把你介绍给任何人
I'm not introducing you to anyone!
该死
Shit.
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表