剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
Look, Graham, you don't know shit about shit.
我每天都来这里
I come in here every single day.
也许一百天里能有一天 我会实施逮捕
Maybe one day out of a hundred,I get to make an arrest.
每隔一天 我要建立档案
Every other day, I'm building my cases.
我一次铺设一块砖
I'm laying down bricks one at a time.
这就是FBI的运作方式
That's how the FBI works.
我真不敢相信你们不在乎
I just can't believe that you don't care more.
我在乎 这就是游戏规则
I do. This is how it works.
没有该死的正义
There's no goddamn justice.
- 奥 拜托 格雷厄姆 - 没人在乎
- Oh, come on, Graham.- Okay? Nobody cares about...
伊丽莎白这样的人死了 像赖斯这样的人
People like Elizabeth die and guys like Rice
却得到了山姆大叔的签证费用
get their visas paid for by Uncle Sam.
这才是真实的世界
That's the real world!
而你在多重谋杀案件后
And you get to walk around free
还能够自♥由♥走动
after being part of multiple murders.
我从来没抓到乌扎伊
I never got Uzay.
- 他死了 - 对我不是
- He's dead.- Not to me.
我每天都能看见他
Every day I see him.
因为你没有机会杀了他
Because you didn't get a chance to kill him?
这是一些自我本位版本的正义 格雷厄姆
That is some egotistical version of justice, Graham.
这是我的版本
It's my version.
你要照看好你自己
You need to take a look at yourself.
你所说的是不公平
What you're talkin' about is not justice.
那是杀戮欲
It's bloodlust.
是报仇
Revenge.
那样没什么好处 爱朋友不是这样的
That is not what good,loving boyfriends actually do.
我他妈的不在乎
I don't give a shit.
赖斯该死
Rice deserves to die.
乌扎伊也该死
Uzay deserved to die,
我应该有机会杀了他们
and I deserved the chance to do it.
格雷厄姆
Graham.
该死 格雷厄姆
Goddammit, Graham.
你说过你要规规矩矩的
You said you were gonna keep your nose clean.
你记得吗 格雷厄姆
You remember? Graham!
闹这么僵
That stiff?
真的吗
Really?
以后再对我吼 好吗 我要打电♥话♥了
Yell at me later, okay? I'm gonna start making calls,
看看是否有人让柯布更生气
see if there's someone Cobb might have pissed off worse.
- 好 - 我们可以领先一步
- Yeah.- We can get ahead of this.
嘿 是我
Hey. It's me.
呃 你现在可以马上
Um... are you available to come back
回到办公室吗
into the office, like, right now?
我 这次不是为了性
I... it's not for sex this time.
我只是要在某些事上给你提个醒
I just need to give you a heads up on something.
给我打电♥话♥
Call me.
你现在可以马上
Are you available to come back
回到办公室吗
into the office, like, right now?
我 这次不是为了性
I... it's not for sex this time.
我只是要在某些事上给你提个醒
I just need to give you a heads up on something.
给我打电♥话♥
Call me.
抱歉等了这么久
Sorry that took so long.
排长队了
There was a line.
- 嗯 - 你给我点喝的了吗
- Hm.- Did you order my drink?
是啊 是的 我给你要了
Yeah, yeah, I got you a...
一杯红酒
a wine.
这不是打招呼的好时候 格雷厄姆
Not a good time to say hello, Graham.
我只是在出现时候打招呼吗
Do I ever just show up to say hello?
不
No.
你看上去糟糕透了
And you look like shit.
你让我太紧张了 怎么了
Which puts my ass at full pucker. What's up?
保罗·赖斯出来了
Paul Rice is out.
我早就告诉你 如果你杀了他
I told you, if you shoot him...
那个FBI利用他找大人物 我也无可奈何
The FBI are using him to get somebody big. I can't do anything about it.
- 我给兰博探员打个电♥话♥ - 反正都没有用
- I'm calling... I'm calling Agent Rambo.- It's not gonna do anything.
那是在他上面的人 那是所有在他之上的
It's above him. It's all above him.
他就在哪 那是他上面的人
He's there, and it's above him.
这太糟糕了 这真的太糟糕了
This is bad. This is really bad!
拉米雷斯向我保证 他不会成为一个威胁
Ramirez is guaranteeing me that he's...he's not gonna be a threat.
是的 我会用他的保证来擦屁♥股♥
Yeah, I will wipe my ass with his guarantee.
这就是它的价值
That's what its worth.
知道吗 他告诫我要远离麻烦
You know, he preaches to me about staying out of trouble
把一切抛在脑后
and putting all this behind me,
但这是不可能的
but it's not possible
因为 整个事件被♥操♥纵了
because... the whole thing is rigged.
这一切
It's all...
对我来说是失败了
rigged for me to fail.
你真的打算要规规矩矩的吗
Were you ever really gonna keep your nose clean?
我答应我自己我会的
I promised myself that I would.
不
No.
不要做出你会违背的承诺
Don't make promises that go against who you are.
那么 我们该怎么办
So, what are we gonna do?
对赖斯
About Rice?
东西是昨晚到达的
So it arrived last night,
但我要打开它 我想让你在场
but I wanted you to be here when I opened it.
你不需要等我的
You didn't need to wait for me.
不行 这事与你有关
No, you're a part of this.
如果不是因为你 我也不会在这里
I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you.
我会帮你拆箱 但我不是
I'll help you uncrate,but I'm not coming
- 来工作的 明白吗 - 我明白
- to work for you, got that?- I got it.
奥 很抱歉 我们还没开业
Oh, I'm sorry, we're not open yet.
我知道 你缺少艺术品
I see that. You're missing the art.
是的 会有的
Yeah. It's coming.
我可以问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
哦
Uh-huh.
你曾经与一个叫
You ever work with an artist
海因里希·施特劳斯的艺术家一起工作过
named Heinrich Strauss?
才华横溢的画家
Brilliant painter who unfortunately
最近不幸心脏病发作去世了
had a heart attack and passed away recently.
技术上完美无瑕
Technically flawless.
他有个副业
Had a side business
在绘画大♥师♥风格基础上进行制♥作♥
working in the style of the old masters.
实际上是复♥制♥他们的作品
Copied them, actually.
不管怎么说 他心脏病发作
Anyway, his heart attack
让他感到有点意外
caught him a little bit by surprise.
他没有时间去清理他的任何文件
He didn't have time to clean up any of his files.
无论这斯特劳斯是
Whomever this Strauss was,
我
I'm...
对他的死很遗憾 我
sorry he died. I...
罗珊娜·惠特曼 你因伪造
Roxanna Whitman, you're under arrest
艺术品的买♥♥卖♥♥而被捕了
for the solicitation and sale of forged artwork.
我不明白
I don't understand.
- 不用担心 你会明白的 - 你到底在说什么呢
- Don't worry. You will.- What the hell are you talking about?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
这简直是胡扯
This is bullshit.
你所说的每一句话 都有可能
Anything you say can,will be used against you
成为呈堂证供 你有权聘请律师在场
in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney...
罗珊娜 不要说话 我马上让你的律师来
Roxanna, don't say a word.I'm getting your lawyers right away.
如果你请不起律师 法庭将为你提供
If you cannot afford an attorney,one will be provided for you
- 一名律师 - 我们会弄清楚的
- by a court of law. - We'll figure this out.
你明白我向你宣读的这些权利吗
Do you understand these rights as I have read them to you?
我希望你不是邀请我来这里唱歌♥的
I hope you didn't invite me over here for a sing-along.
五五分成
50/50,
但我们要按我的方式去做
but we do things my way.
我们要偷的每个人都值得的
And everyone we steal from deserves it.
明白吗
Understand?
当然
Of course.
只是好奇
Just curious...
为什么改变心意了
why the change of heart?
我不认为我只有一颗心
I don't think I've had one.
干杯
Cheers...
汤米
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表