剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表
看起来像是在拉屎
It looks like some guy taking a shit.
我们知道你非法购买♥♥过
We know you purchased it illegally.
听着 拉米雷斯探员
Look, Agent Ramirez,
如果你想让我帮你
if you want me to help you,
你得给我点东西
you have to give me something
一些鼓舞人心的东西
a little bit more inspiring.
好吧 你觉得什么东西能鼓舞人心
Well, what would you consider inspiring?
比如 美国检察官办公室正在
Well, for instance, right now the US Attorney's Office is
调查我
investigating me for my relationship
和地方议员的关系
with this local councilman.
其实什么事都没有 但他们到处嗅探
And there's nothing there,but they keep sniffing around.
他们嗅探我的屁♥股♥
They're sniffing my ass,
我不喜欢我的屁♥股♥被嗅探
and I do not like my ass sniffed.
所以 如果你能让他们滚蛋
So, if you can make that go away,
那么可以
then yeah...
我会和赖斯谈判
I will talk to Rice.
事情不会那么简单
That's not going to be easy.
那不关我的事
Not my problem.
辣手藏家 第2季 第6集
我会做检察官的工作
I'll work on the District Attorney.
与此同时 你拖住赖斯
In the meantime, you stall Rice.
- 这让我怎么做啊 - 我要是知道就告诉你了
- How am I supposed to do that?- If I knew, I'd tell you,
但对你来说这是小儿科
but this is your little whoopsy daisy,
所以你得尽快找到办法
so you need to make it happen and fast.
什么事
Yeah?
你不会失望的
You won't be disappointed.
他是我们最好的客户经理
He's one of our best account executives.
他来了
Ah, there he is.
杰夫
Jeff!
天哪 汤米 我太想你了 老兄
Jesus, Tommy. I missed you too, buddy.
见到你真高兴
No, how good to see you.
很抱歉 呃 很久不见了
I'm sorry. It's, uh,it's been a long time.
我没想到会在这遇见你
I didn't expect to see you here.
我也想这么说了
Well, I can say the same thing about you.
梅罗尼先生发现了杰罗姆·比格斯
Mr. Meloni discovered the collection
收藏的这些照片
of photographs by Jerome Biggs.
他正考虑让我拍卖♥♥这些照片
He's considering auctioning them with us.
太好了 恭喜你
That's great. Congratulations.
比格斯是本森赫斯特的邮差
Biggs was a Bensonhurst mailman,
所以这些照片有一半是来自我们的旧街区
so half of these pictures are from our old 'hood.
有成千上万幅图像
There's tens of thousands of images.
我们刚有一点头绪
We've just begun to scratch the surface.
但我们的估价可高达900万
But our estimates could reach as high as nine million.
900万美元
Nine million dollars!
太神奇了 喔
That's amazing. Wow.
我答应了杰夫由你来办理账户手续 听起来不错吧
I promised Jeff you would handle the account. Sound good?
- 太棒了 - 太好了
- Yep. Fantastic.- Perfect.
嘿听着 我们签署任何文件之前
Hey listen, before we go signing any paperwork,
我想确保你们的人和我的纪录片摄制组
I want to make sure you guys are good
在这里和睦相处
with my documentary crew being in here.
你在拍摄纪录片
You're doing a documentary?
是的 我正在拍摄一部关于我发现照片
Yeah. I'm doing a film about me finding the pictures,
拍卖♥♥它们 发大财的纪录片
auctioning them off, striking it big.
你知道吗 整个所有过程
You know, the whole shebang.
我们之前这里从未允许过拍摄
Well, we've never allowed cameras in here before.
那太糟了
Well, that's too bad.
我很期待与你们共事
I was looking forward to working with you guys.
- 这是公♥司♥的规定 我很抱歉 - 是啊
- It's company policy. I'm sorry.- Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 嘿听着 我很高兴见到你 汤米
All right. Well, hey listen,It was good seeing you, Tommy.
嘿 见到你真是太好了
Hey, great to see you.
- 什么时候我们去喝几杯 - 好的 当然
- Let's get a beer sometime.- Yeah, absolutely.
我 我很乐意
I'd... I'd love that.
你想让你自己的客户试一试
You wanted a shot at your own account.
他刚走出这扇门
He just walked out the door.
你到底要不要摄像机在这里
Do you want cameras in here or not?
看起来你很难做出决定 你说的算
It seems like you can't decide.You're the boss.
好的
Okay.
知道吗 有一天那会是一个错误
You know what, the other day,that was a mistake.
下不为例
It was a one-off.
我无所谓
That's fine by me.
格雷厄姆
Graham.
去找杰夫吧
Find Jeff.
告诉他如果他要拍的话 可以拍他自己的纪录片
Tell him he can shoot his documentary if he has to,
但别让他的工作人员离开你的视线
but don't let his crew out of your sight.
他说明天结束前他会为你准备好一份
So, he said he'd have a copy of the redline draft for you
红线草案副本
by tomorrow end of day.
我也把您参加
I also put a copy of your speech
林肯中心活动演讲稿放在楼下的车里了
for the event at Lincoln Center in the car downstairs already.
奥 您还欠莱特曼和纽豪斯
Oh, and you still owe Laitman and Newhouse.
- 晚点再说 - 还有
- Later.- Also...
伊莎贝尔留了口信
Isabel left a message.
她说她不得不飞出城
She said she had to fly out of town.
她丈夫家人去世了
A death in her husband's family.
她为什么不直接给我打电♥话♥
Why didn't she call me directly?
我不知道
I don't know.
她躲着我
She's avoiding me.
您想让我查一查吗
Do you want me to check it out?
查查那个贱♥人♥是否在撒谎
Find out if that bitch is lying?
查出她在哪就行
Just find out where she is.
给家人把花送去
Send flowers to the family.
不是给她的
Not to her.
好的
All right.
她最好回到这里公费旅游几天
She better be back here for that junket in a few days.
我要你找出保罗·赖斯的所有资料
And I want you to find out everything you can about Paul Rice.
查明巡警与土匪的故事是否行得通
Find out if Smokey and the Bandit's story holds any water.
好的
Okay.
好了
There you go.
我看上去怎么样
How do I look?
你看起来好极了
You look wonderful.
当你坚持要亲自露面 我就知道是个坏消息
I know it's bad news when you insist on showing up in person.
想喝点什么
You want a drink?
你也许是对的
You might.
FBI对迈尔斯的指控一周前已经撤销了
Miles was cleared of the FBI charges a week ago.
这没道理
That doesn't make any sense.
他在这工作 就会当着我面落井下石
He'd be at work, rubbing it in my face.
是的 他会的
Yeah. He would be.
盯紧他 黑进他的电♥话♥
Follow him. Hack his phone.
无论如何你都要找出他想干什么
Whatever you have to do to find out what he's up to.
我能闻到烟味
I can smell that.
整个屋子都是
All over the house.
甚至金鱼都吸嗨了
Even the goldfish is high.
知道吗 一个好的客人都会
You know, a good houseguest would have
有礼貌地打开一扇窗户
the decency to crack a window.
哼
Huh.
我已经降级为客人了
I've been downgraded to houseguest?
周六我要参加一个艺术画廊的开幕式
There's an art gallery opening I have to go to on Saturday.
伊莎贝尔觉得我应该去试一试
Isabel thinks I should check it out.
好的 还有呢
Okay. And?
她出城了 所以
Well, she's going to be out of town, so...
你想替她和我一起去吗
Would you like to go with me instead?
嗯
Hm?
什么样的画廊
What kind of gallery?
那是 呃 类似局外人的东西 像这种
It's, uh, like outsider shit, like this.
伊莎贝尔认为这对我的博物馆具有启发灵感的作用
Isabel thinks it would be inspirational for my museum.
你们俩到底怎么回事
What's the deal with you two?
不关你的事
None of your business.
你这是怎么回事
What's the deal with this?
嗯 你抽的太多了
Hm? You smoke a lot of it.
你不怕被药检吗
Aren't you afraid of getting drug tested?
剧集 | 辣手藏家(2015) | 导航列表