剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
the real murderer.
也许他最后会找到你
- Then maybe
he should be looking at you.
进来
- Enter.
- Barriss,我需要和你谈一谈
I need to talk to you.
天行者大♥师♥
- Master skywalker,
我能帮你什么忙?
How can I help you?
有人告诉我,你曾和阿索卡说过话
- I was told
that you spoke with ahsoka
在她被捕之前,
Before she was arrested.
你和她说过什么?
What did you say to her?
我们是好朋友已经很久了
- We've been friends
for a long time.
只有我才会去帮助她
I was only trying to help her.
我希望我没有惹上麻烦
I hope I'm not in any trouble.
没有麻烦
- It's no trouble.
我只是想知道你和她说过什么
I just need to know
what you told her
还和别的人说过话吗
And if you told anyone else.
没有,我想我为她找到了一条线索
- No, I thought
I had a clue for her,
但我真的没有对她说任何事情
But I really couldn't
tell her anything.
谁告诉你我和她说过话?
Who told you
I spoke to her?
文崔斯
- Ventress.
她告诉我的
She told me.
文崔斯?
- Ventress?
就是阿索卡说的那个背后主谋文崔斯?
Isn't she the one ahsoka says
is really behind all this?
阿索卡是这样说的
- That's what ahsoka says,
但我认为她说错了
But I think she's wrong.
文崔斯认为还有别人卷入事件
Ventress thinks
someone else is involved.
你相信她?
- And you believe her?
不是她还有谁呢?
Who else could it be
if not her?
当然不是阿索卡
Surely not ahsoka.
是的,我也认为不是阿索卡
- No, I don't think
it was ahsoka either.
我认为阿索卡和文崔斯说的都是真话
I think both ahsoka and ventress
are telling the truth,
但只有一种办法找出真♥相♥
But there's only one way
to find out.
有意思。那是文崔斯的东西
Funny.
Those belong to ventress.
你不应该拿走它们!
You should've gotten rid
of them!
我想它们比较适合我
- I think they suit me.
我相信你们中的很多人看到这个前绝地
- I'm sure many of you
look at this former jedi
会想:“她当然不会是凶手,
And think, "surely
she cannot be this murderer
也不会是他们所说的破坏分子”
Or saboteur that they speak of."
我们一直被分离势力所愚弄
And yet think of all the times
we have been fooled
他们是如何渗透进共和国的
And how they have infiltrated
the republic
扪心自问
And ask yourself,
是不是还有分离势力的图谋?“
"is this yet another
separatist scheme?"
试图分♥裂♥绝地
Another way to rip the jedi,
然后分♥裂♥我们?
And subsequently
all of us,
阿索卡相信你们,而你们背叛了她
- Ahsoka trusted you,
and you betrayed her.
我是过于相信了
- I've learned that trust
is overrated.
绝地委员会唯一相信的事
The only thing
the jedi council believes in
就是暴♥力♥
Is violence.
停止反抗!
- Cease hostility!
- Barriss!
小心
- Look out!
陪审团已经达成一个决定
- The members of the court
have reached a decision.
阿索卡.塔诺
- Ahsoka tano,
根据计算,多数票赞成--
By an overwhelming count of--
大臣
- Chancellor.
我希望你说出一个理由
- I hope you have a reason
为何要打断我们的进程
For bursting
into our proceedings,
天行者大♥师♥
Master skywalker.
我带来了新证据和一个人
- I'm here with evidence
and a confession
所有的罪行都由这个人负责
From the person responsible
for all the crimes
阿索卡被指控的每项罪行
Ahsoka has been accused of.
Barriss.Offee,一个绝地成员
member of the jedi order
也是一个叛徒
And traitor.
Barriss,这是真的吗?
- Barriss, is that true?
告诉他们真♥相♥
- Tell them the truth.
是我♥干♥的
- I did it
因为我逐渐意识到
Because I've come to realize
共和国内的很多人们
What many of people
in the republic
都逐渐意识到
Have come to realize,
绝地就是这场战争的始作俑者
That the jedi are the ones
responsible for this war,
我们已经偏离了我们的道路
That we've so lost our way
我们在冲突中变成了罪犯
That we have become villains
in this conflict,
我们应该受到谴责
That we are the ones
that should be put on trial,
我们全部都是!
All of us!
我针对神殿的攻击就是
And my attack on the temple
was an attack
针对绝地所作所为的攻击
On what the jedi
have become,
绝地变成了黑暗势力的一支军队
An army
fighting for the dark side,
从原来的光明坠入了黑暗中
Fallen from the light
that we once held so dear.
这个共和国已经衰败了!
This republic is failing!
只是时间问题而已
It's only a matter of time.
带她走
- Take her away.
阿索卡
- Ahsoka,
我向你道歉
I am so sorry
为每件事情
About everything.
我们向你致以最谦逊的道歉
- You have
our most humble apologies,
小索卡
Little 'soka.
委员会错误指控了你
The council was wrong
to accuse you.
你展现了能屈能伸的伟大品质
- You have shown such
great strength and resilience
为了你的清白做抗争
In your struggle
to prove your innocence.
这正是绝地武士真正的标志
- This is the true sign
of a jedi knight.
这其实就是对你的伟大考验
- This was actually
your great trial.
现在我们明白了
Now we see that.
我们明白了力量所在,力量以神秘的形式存在
We understand that the force
works in mysterious ways,
多亏了这次考验
And because of this trial,
你也变成了更伟大的绝地,
You have become a greater jedi
than you would have otherwise.
你可以回到绝地团队了
- Back into the order
you may come.
他们邀请你回来了,阿索卡
- They're asking you back,
ahsoka.
我也邀请你回来
I'm asking you back.
对不起,师♥父♥
- I'm sorry, master,
但我不会回去了
But I'm not coming back.
阿索卡,等一下!
- Ahsoka, wait!
阿索卡,我需要和你谈一下
Ahsoka, I need to talk to you.
为什么你这么做?
Why are you doing this?
委员会不相信我
- The council didn't trust me,
那么我如何能相信自己?
So how can I trust myself?
我呢?
- What about me?
我信任你,我站在你一边
I believed in you.
I stood by you.
我知道你相信我,阿纳金
- I know you believe in me,
anakin,
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表