剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
I owe you one.
下层保安报告已经发现塔诺指挥官
- The lower level police claim
to have spotted commander tano
她正向1312层跑去
Heading to level 1312.
好了,我们去带她回家
- All right,
let's bring her home.
Uh!
好么,我刚听说这事的时候,
- Well, well,
I didn't believe it
还不敢相信
When I first heard it,
现在看来是真的
But I guess it's true,
议会正悬赏您这颗高贵的小头颅
The senate has put a bounty
on your horned little head.
而我将是那个领赏金的人
And I'm going to be the one
who collects.
你是文崔斯,不是吗?
- Ventress,
it was you, wasn't it?
你就是背后黑手,就是你陷害我
You were behind all of this,
and you framed me!
我不知道你在讲什么
- I don't know
what you're talking about.
不,你知道!
Yes, you do!
那么你现在是什么,一个赏金猎人?
So what are you now,
a bounty hunter?
是的,一个懂得如何赚快钱的人
- Yes, and someone who knows
how to make easy money.
你想把我直接交给当局?
- You think
you're just gonna hand me over?
然后呢?在你的肩膀得一个徽章?
And then what?
Get a pat on the shoulder?
你是一个西斯人,还是分离势力战犯
You're separatist war criminal
and a sith.
在你说出名字前,他们就会把我们两个都扔进监狱
They'll have us both in prison
before you said your name.
我不会把你交给绝地
- I don't have to hand you
over to the jedi.
我可以把你交给奴隶贩子
I can hand you over
to the bondsman
照样可以得到报酬
And still get paid.
不管你是死是活,我都可以得到我的报酬
I'm gonna get my money
whether you're dead or alive.
嗨,祝你好运
Heh, good luck.
不管你听到什么,我仍是一名绝地
Despite what you hear,
I'm still a jedi.
我怕其他绝地武士不这么看哦
- I'm afraid the other jedi
no longer see it that way.
我不愿承认这个事实,但你说得对
- I hate to admit it,
but you're right.
这就是我需要你帮助的理由
That's why
I'm going to need your help.
在哪个星系我曾帮助过你呢?
- In what star system do you
think I would ever help you?
一个叛变的绝地炸毁了绝地神殿
- A traitorous jedi tried
to blow up the jedi temple
还被陷害几项谋杀罪
And has framed me for that
and other killings.
嗯--,看来,绝地也不是那么神圣哦
- Mmm, so the jedi
aren't that holy after all.
我知道杜库想让你死
- I know dooku
tried to have you killed.
我知道他背叛了你
I know he betrayed you.
他的新徒弟会如何对付你呢?
What if this
is his new apprentice?
我已经偏离了我的道路
I've fallen from my path
正如你也偏离了你的道路一样
Just as you've fallen
from yours.
不知你是否意识到,我们有很多共同点。
We have a lot more in common
than you think.
除了钱,你还能给我什么更好的东西?
- What can you offer me
that's better than money?
如果你帮助我,我会在委员会,
- If you help me,
I'll speak to the council
还有议会为你讲好话
And the senate on your behalf.
我会让你的罪行得到赦免
I'll get you a full pardon
for your crimes.
听起来有点意思
You have my attention.
但我会顺势而为
But I'm going to go
where the tide flows.
如果局势不利于你
If the tide
is flowing against you,
我将会惦记着你那值钱的头颅的
Don't think I'll forget about
the bounty on your head.
那很公平啊
Fair enough.
让我们找个地方好好商谈一下
- I suggest we find
somewhere else to discuss this.
把射灯照向那边
Shine the light over there.
呆在那里别动
Stay where you are!
文崔斯
Ventress.
派出探测器
Send out the probes.
我现在要找到他们!
I want them found now!
这真是好地方啊
Nice place you have here.
不是每个人都光鲜地
Not everyone on coruscant
生活在地面奢华的神殿里
Lives in a luxurious temple
on the surface.
我想我要习惯这里了
- I guess I'll have to get used
to that.
快打电♥话♥
Just make the call.
在你的罪行里再添一项?
Adding another criminal act
to your record?
我不想他们追踪到我
- I don't want them
to be able to trace it.
Barriss, 是我
很高兴见到你,阿索卡
- It's so good to see you,
ahsoka.
你好吗?
Are you okay?
是的,我可以说很好
Yeah, I'm okay,
阿纳金还带着很多克隆人士兵在追我
If you consider anakin
and a hundred clones on my tail
我找到一个藏身的好地点
A good space to be in.
你差点被抓了?
You were almost captured?
有一两次,差一点
Once or twice, yeah.
你在哪?
Where are you?
我不能说,Barriss.
I can't say, barriss.
我想我找到一条线索
I believe I've found a clue.
一条线索?
A clue?
怎么找到的?在哪里找到的?
How?
From where?
我们的时间并不多,阿索卡
- We don't have much time,
ahsoka.
好吧,我在第1312层
Fine, I'm on level 1312.
第12个拐角的一个摊位旁
- A holo-booth
at the corner of 12th and g.
收到
Got it.
你上面第三层可能是个废弃的武器库
- Three levels up there seems
to be an abandoned warehouse
他们曾在那里建造武器
Where they used
to build munitions
Letta有权限的时候曾去过那里
That letta visited during
the time she was getting access
纳米机器人就在里面
To the nano-droids.
你是怎么发现的?
How did you find this out?
我告诉过你我会做一点调查
- I told you
I would do some checking.
啊,谢谢你,Barriss
Ah, thank you, barriss.
小心,阿索卡
Be careful, ahsoka.
Well?
我想我有线索了
I think I have a lead.
看起来你不需要我的帮助啊
- It doesn't seem
like you need my help.
不,我需要
That's not true.
我们需要找到一个废弃的武器库
We need to find
an abandoned munitions warehouse
就在1315层
On level 1315.
我们应该会在那里找到一些东西
We should be able to find
some information there.
你知道我讲的地方,不是吗?
You know the place
I'm talking about, don't you?
是的
Yes.
我可以带你到那儿
I can get you there.
听我说
Listen to me.
我不想打架
I don't want to fight.
我想
I do.
长官,我们现在要带你回去
- We're taking you in now,
commander.
那是不可能的,相信我
- That's not gonna happen,
trust me.
我不想伤害你们任何一个...
Now I'm not going to hurt
any of you...
我们不会伤害你们任何一个
We're not going to hurt
any of you...
但你们不会带我回去
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表