剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第5季 第9集 统一战线
A Necessary Bond
明智选择的敌人或成你的救命稻草
海盗穷追猛打!
Pursued by pirates!
在参加一项晋级仪式时
While on a rite of passage,
六名绝地幼徒和阿索卡·塔诺遭遇伏击
six Jedi younglings and Ahsoka Tano are ambushed.
为保护少年绝地
Protecting the young Jedi,
阿索卡被穷凶极恶的杭多·奥纳卡俘虏
Ahsoka was captured by the nefarious Hondo Ohnaka
并被带到弗洛勒姆星球
and taken to the planet Florrum.
凭借自身勇气及所受训练
Marshalling their courage and training,
幼徒们潜入海盗大本营
the younglings infiltrated the pirate stronghold
救出了阿索卡
and rescued Ahsoka.
现在英雄们正火速赶回自己的飞船
Now we find our heroes in a race to their starship,
而海盗越追越近
with the pirates closing in.
我知道. 我看见他们了
I know. I see them.
他们追上来了!
They're gaining on us!
呃, 我觉得他们还在为受到我们戏耍而不爽
Uh, I think they're still upset that we tricked them.
等我们离开这个星球后, 他们会咽下这口气的
They'll get over it once we're off their planet.
对此不要太肯定了
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
对
Right.
加诺迪, 我们需要迅速撤离
Ganodi, we need a quick evac.
请回话
Come in, please.
加诺迪
Ganodi.
也许海盗在干扰信♥号♥♥
Maybe the pirates are jamming the signal.
她会在哪儿呢?
Where could she be?
加诺迪, 胡扬, 回话
Ganodi. Huyang. Come in.
把您的头接上
Attaching your head
所用的时间比我预想的长了很多
took a lot longer than I thought it would.
非常感谢, 幼徒
It is appreciated, youngling.
灵活性最为重要, 特别是在紧急情况下
Mobility is paramount, especially in an emergency.
加诺迪, 你在哪儿?
Ganodi, where are you?
我在呢
I'm here.
我刚才在后舱修理胡扬
I was in the back fixing Huyang.
太好了. 真是太好了
Great. That's great.
但如果你没把引擎发动起来的话
But we're all gonna need repairs
我们就都需要接受大修了
if you don't have the engines running.
你们在哪儿?
Where are you?
加诺迪, 我是阿索卡
Ganodi, it's Ahsoka.
塔诺学徒!
Padawan Tano!
我们把你救出来了
We've rescued you.
差不多
Almost.
但现在需要你接我们回家
But we need you to get us home.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
只需告诉我要做什么
Just tell me what I need to do.
好的, 发动引擎
Okay, fire up the engines
把飞船开往指定座标
and head to these coordinates.
我们马上就到
We'll be right there.
他们在那儿!
There they are!
R2, 稳住飞船并降下登船舷梯
Artoo, hold her steady and lower the boarding ramp.
赶快!
Come on!
看来我们的座驾到了
Looks like our ride is here.
大家到顶上去, 伏低身形
Everyone get topside and stay down.
但谁来驾驶坦克?
But who's going to pilot the tank?
卡图妮, 拿那个面具
Katooni, grab that mask.
呃, 只好这样了
Uh, that'll have to do.
驾驶仪肯定松开了
The steering must have come loose.
我们抓住他了!
We got him!
抓紧了!
Hang on!
哦, 不
Oh, no.
不, 不, 不!
No, no, no!
他们回来了!
They're coming back!
R2, 快离开那儿!
Artoo, get out of there now!
大家, 松手!
Everyone, let go!
快跳下来!
Jump down now!
勇气可嘉, 小绝地
Nice try, little Jedi.
但你们还是落在了我们手里
But it looks like you're coming with us.
怎么--
What the--
机器人?
Droids?
是入侵
It's an invasion.
老大! 老大!
Boss! Boss!
我们有麻烦了!
We're all in trouble!
杭多
Hondo.
格里弗斯将军, 我猜是吧?
General Grievous, I presume?
哪阵风把你吹来了
What a surprise.
坐
Have a seat.
冒昧问一下, 大驾光临有何贵干?
What, may I ask, is the honor?
你可以省掉那些幽默, 海盗
You can dispense with the pleasantries, pirate.
这个星球现在由分离势力控制了
This planet is now under Separatist control.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
你这话是什么意思?
And what do you suppose that means?
意思是你有了位新主人
It means you have a new master,
海盗渣滓
pirate scum.
杭多·奥纳卡, 我们又见面了
Hondo Ohnaka, we meet again.
回想起上次我们见面的时候
As I recall the last time we met face-to-face,
我是你的阶下囚
I was your prisoner.
你企图把我卖♥♥给
And you attempted to barter me off
出价最高的人
to the highest bidder.
但你怎么能怪我呢?
But can you blame me?
我是说, 一位西斯尊主
I mean, a Sith Lord.
你的价格可是高得--
What a handsome price you would--
闭嘴!
Silence!
你将为你的欺诈付出代价
You are going to pay the price for your treachery.
好吧, 我是个讲理的人
Well, I'm a reasonable man.
开个价吧
Name the price.
我肯定我们能达成--
I'm sure we can reach--
你会付出代价的, 但不存在交易--
There will be payment, but no deals--
只有征收
only demands.
你所有的武装都要销毁
Your entire arsenal will be melted down.
你拥有的一切
Everything you own
现在都是分离联盟的财产了
is now property of the Separatist Alliance.
你太过分了!
Now you go too far!
不可接受!
Unacceptable!
这是强取豪夺!
This is an outrage!
这--
This--
等等. 有事好商量
Hold on. We can make a deal.
这不是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥!
This is not good business!
不妙
This isn't good.
那些废品机器人在洗劫营地
Those scrappin' droids are looting the place.
它们在拆解我们的飞船
They're dismantling our ships.
格里弗斯和他的整支舰队出现在这儿的事实
The fact that Grievous is here with his entire fleet
意味着克诺比大♥师♥一定是败北了
means that Master Kenobi must have been overrun.
这星系现在整个处于分离势力控制之下
This entire system is now in Separatist controlled space.
我们该怎么办?
What should we do?
我们无处可逃
There's nowhere to run.
你们哪儿都别想去, 小贱♥人♥
You're not running anywhere, skug.
你们还是我的俘虏
You're still my prisoner.
也许我可以把你们交给分离势力
Maybe I can trade you to the Separatists
以换取我的自♥由♥
in exchange for my freedom.
不可能
Not likely.
格里弗斯不是来这儿做交易的
Grievous didn't come here to make deals.
他已经控制了这个星球和整个星系
He already controls the planet and the system.
如果你把我们交给他
If you hand us over to him,
他会杀了我们, 然后杀了你
he'll kill us and then you.
格里弗斯是我们共同的敌人
We have a common enemy in Grievous.
我们只有合作才能脱险
Together, we can get out of this.
你们在别的地方一定还有飞船
You must have some other ships somewhere.
你们是海盗
You are pirates.
杭多有一支私人舰队
Hondo's got a private fleet,
但只有他才知道飞船在哪儿
but only he knows where the ships are.
那我们就必须救出他了
Then we'll have to rescue him.
我了解格里弗斯
I know Grievous.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表