剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
你掉进水里的话会冻死的
You'll freeze to death if you fall in.
你得耐心点
You need to be patient.
看见阳光正在消逝并离开湖面了吗?
See how the sun is setting and moving away from the lake?
就像我们来时穿过的门一样
Just like the door we came through,
湖水会再度结冰
it's freezing over again.
一旦湖水结冰
Once the water freezes over,
你就会有一点点时间来拿到水晶并出去了
you will have very little time to get your crystal and get out.
现在失陪了
Now excuse me.
我还要去找水晶
I have a crystal to find.
而我快没时间了
And I'm running out of time.
祝好运, 冈吉
Good luck, Gungi.
整件事都太荒谬了
This whole thing is ridiculous.
我甚至觉得这里没有任何水晶
I don't even think there are any crystals.
你听见我说的了吗?
You hear me?
你只是在让我们兜圈子
You just have us walking in circles
直到把我们都冻死!
until we freeze to death!
我永远也找不到水晶
I'm never gonna find a crystal,
永远!
never!
现在怎么办?
Now what?
看来我是第一个拿回水晶的人
Looks like I'm the first back with my crystal.
那并不难嘛
That wasn't so hard.
其他人呢?
And the others?
谁知道?
Who knows?
我很快就找到了自己的, 但我不想沾沾自喜
I didn't want to gloat, since I found mine so quickly.
让我们看看
Show us.
你找到了一颗水晶
A crystal you have found.
但你带回来的是水
Water you have brought.
但那不可能
But that's impossible.
这是我的水晶. 我当时很确信
It was my crystal. I was sure of it.
嗯
Mm.
你当时很确定
So certain were you.
回去, 你必须更仔细地寻找
Go back, and closer you must look.
但门已经封上一半了
But the door is already half closed.
那你最好赶紧了
Then you better hurry.
你能做到, 卡图妮
You can do this, Katooni.
你能做到
You can do it.
那不可能
That's impossible.
它上面显示到处都有水晶
It's saying there's crystals everywhere,
但我什么也没看见
but I can't see anything.
在哪儿? 哪个方向?
Where? Which way?
啊! 你真没用!
Ah! You're useless!
愚蠢没用的笨家伙
Stupid, useless, dumb thing.
你甚至连一颗简单的小水晶都找不到
You can't even find a simple small crystal.
有那么多
There's so many.
我怎么才知道哪一颗是我的?
How am I supposed to know which one is mine?
没希望了!
It's hopeless!
没希望了
Hopeless.
原路返回太花时间了
Well, that's going to take too long.
我...
I...
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
我能做到
I can do this.
我是绝地
I'm a Jedi.
原力与我同在
I'm one with the Force,
原力会指引我方向
and the Force will guide me.
我快没时间了
I'm running out of time.
它在哪儿?
Where is it?
加油, 扎特
Come on, Zatt.
你必须相信自己
You're gonna have to trust yourself
而不是依赖科技设备
instead of relying on technology.
你能做到
You can do it.
我能感觉到它
I can feel it.
就在近处
It's close.
我感觉到了
I can sense it.
我感觉到了
I can sense it.
那肯定就是了
That must be it.
哦, 这下可好
Oh, great.
哦, 不
Oh, no.
这是条死路
It's a dead end.
有人吗?
Is anyone there?
有人能听见吗?
Can you hear me?
这下可好
Great.
我拿到了水晶
I have my crystal,
但却永远走不出这个地方了
but I'll never get out of this place.
干得好, 冈吉
Well done, Gungi.
但还有两个在里面
But two still remain.
啊! 我一直在兜圈子
Ugh! I'm running in circles.
彼得罗! 彼得罗!
Petro! Petro!
卡图妮?
Katooni?
彼得罗! 我被困住了
Petro! I'm trapped.
你能帮我出去吗?
Can you help me get out?
我... 我不能
I... I can't.
我还没找到我的水晶
I still haven't found my crystal.
彼得罗, 你不能丢下我
Petro, you can't leave me.
我... 我得走了
I... I have to go.
彼得罗, 不!
Petro, no!
彼得罗! 彼得罗!
Petro! Petro!
他们会成功吗, 大♥师♥?
Will they make it, Master?
我们应该帮他们
We should help them.
你们已经离开了洞穴
Left the cave, you have.
你们不能帮他们
Help them, you will not.
拜托!
Come on!
卡图妮. 卡图妮!
Katooni. Katooni!
彼得罗? 彼得罗!
Petro? Petro!
没时间了
There's no time.
把你的手放在冰上
Put your hand on the ice.
齐心协力, 我们就能打破它
Together, we can break it.
我就知道你会回来
I knew you'd come back.
快走! 门要关上了
Come on! The doors are closing.
彼得罗?
Petro?
你先走吧
Go ahead.
我觉得我看见了什么
I think I see something.
可是太晚了
But it's too late.
相信我. 走吧
Trust me. Go.
我拿到水晶了, 但彼得罗还在里面
I have my crystal, but Petro is still inside.
千万别对朋友失去信心
Give up on your friend, do not.
彼得罗! 你成功了
Petro! You made it.
他是怎么打破冰壁的?
How did he break the ice?
那门只不过是凝固的水
Only water made solid was the door.
只要你意志坚定, 它就不堪一击
Easy to break if you have the will.
您--您说过我们会被困住
You-- you said we would be trapped.
困住你们的不是这个洞
Not by the cave you were
而是你们的思想
but by your mind.
你们都学到了一课
Lessons, you have learned.
你找到了勇气
Find courage, you did.
希望
Hope,
耐心
patience,
信任
trust,
自信
confidence,
以及无私
and selflessness.
对吧?
Yes?
把你们的水晶带回圣殿
Take your crystals back to the temple
妥善保管
and keep them safe,
少年绝地
young Jedi.
是!
Yes!
太激动了!
So exciting!
好耶!
Yay!
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表