剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
去拿我们梦寐以求的宝贝
and let's get what we came for.
怎么回事?
What's happening?
有人强行登船
We're being boarded.
在这儿? 为什么?
Here? Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
快, 把你们的水晶给我
Quickly, give me your crystals,
在我们安全之前由我来保管它们
and I will hold on to them until we are safe.
幼徒们! 幼徒们!
Younglings! Younglings!
谁在攻击这艘船?
Who's attacking the ship?
海盗
Pirates.
海盗? 他们会把我们都杀死的
Pirates? They'll kill us all.
也许我们该躲进通风管道里
Perhaps we should hide in the ventilation shaft.
跟我来
Follow me.
胆小鬼才躲起来
Hiding is for cowards.
我们该奋起战斗
We should stand and fight.
呵, 我们会战斗的
Huh, we're gonna fight,
但是以他们预料不到的方式
just not the way they expect.
该走了
Time to go.
这是我们训练的一部分吗?
Is this part of our training?
现在是了
It is now.
嘘
Shh.
杭多说找到那些孩子, 并把他们带去见他
Hondo says find the kids and bring 'em to him.
不论死活?
Dead or alive?
是的
Yes.
我们必须鼓起勇气, 少年绝地
We must have courage, young Jedi.
加诺迪和扎特, 我要你们去驾驶舱
Ganodi and Zatt, I need you to get to the cockpit,
找到R2, 并确保那儿的安全
find Artoo, and secure it.
其余的人, 带上胡扬教授
The rest of you, take Professor Huyang
到货舱里隐蔽起来
and seal yourselves inside the hold,
等待我的命令
and wait for my command.
你打算怎么办?
What are you going to do?
我要重设线路把足够的能量输入引擎
I'm going to reroute enough power to the engines
然后就能挣脱抓住我们的海盗船了
so that we can break free of the pirate ship's hold on us.
好吗?
Okay?
那-那些已经登船的海盗怎么办?
Wh-what about the pirates already on board the ship?
一旦对接管被扯裂
Once the docking tube is ruptured,
当两艘船分开时, 将形成一个真空
when the ships pull apart, a vacuum will be created,
就会把我们船上的海盗吸入太空
which will suck the pirates off our ship and into space.
我们会被吸入太空吗?
Will we be sucked into space?
不会
No,
驾驶舱和货舱会密封起来
the cockpit and the hold will be sealed
里面还会有空气
and still have air.
不要--我强调--不要和海盗交战
Do not--and I mean do not-- engage the pirates.
你们唯一的任务就是保持隐蔽
Your only job is to stay hidden.
明白了吗?
Do you understand?
快走
Now go.
我闻到了钱的味道!
I smell profit!
哈哈!
[laughs]
肥美多汁, 热乎乎的钱
Nice, juicy, fat, warm profits.
怎么样?
Well?
我们已经占领了这艘船
We've secured the ship,
但她好像已经被遗弃了
but she seems deserted.
白♥痴♥!
Imbecile!
这是书里最老套的伎俩
That is the oldest trick in the book.
那些小鬼可能躲在通风系统里
The runts are probably hiding in the ventilation system.
哦, 对啊
Oh. Right.
没想到这点
Didn't think of that.
为什么我不觉得惊讶呢?
Why does that not surprise me?
重要的是你们找到那些幼徒
All that matters is you find the younglings
并把水晶给我带来
and bring me the crystals.
如果有什么东西挡道
If anything gets in the way,
就干掉!
kill it!
可是, 老大, 他们不过是些孩子
But, boss, they're just kids.
他们不过是些孩子
They're just kids.
什么时候才能学聪明呢?
When will they learn?
要是你们积极性不足的话
In case you lack motivation,
就记住在黑市上
remember that on the black market,
这些水晶可是无价之宝!
these crystals are priceless!
我们钻不进去
We can't fit in there.
把他们熏出来
Smoke them out.
你听到老大的话了
You heard the boss.
我喜欢开派对
I do love me a party.
站住!
Hold it!
放开他!
Get off him!
悠着点
Easy, there.
太强硬是交不到朋友的, 不是吗?
That's no way to make friends, now, is it?
谢谢, 伙计
Thanks, buddy.
快, 跟上
Come on, keep up.
离货舱不远了
The hold is not much further.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
放开我, 强盗!
Unhand me, brigand!
喂, 大家好, 少男少女们
Well, hello, girls and boys.
我们一直都盼望见到你们
We've been looking forward to meetin' ya.
现在, 乖乖的
Now, be nice,
把你们的水晶交出来
and hand over your crystals.
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
这个要求可以满足
That can be arranged.
彼得罗, 别
Petro, no.
你的发射器矩阵还是装反的
Your emitter matrix is still inverted.
你们谁先来?
So which one of you is first?
光说不练
All bark, no bite.
啊, 是我的了
Ah, that's for me.
我早就想要一把了
I always wanted one of these.
你确定你能玩得转?
You sure you can handle it?
大家趴下!
Everybody get down!
我们走
Let's go.
快, 快. 这边, 幼徒们
Hurry, hurry. This way, younglings.
你差点害死了他!
You could have killed him!
听着, 我们要么继续逃跑, 要么奋起战斗
Look, we can keep running, or we can stand and fight
让这些海盗知道我们并不胆怯
and show these pirates we're not afraid.
我不能赞成这样的行动
I cannot approve of such action.
况且我已经受损, 不能在战斗中支援你们
Besides, I have been damaged and cannot aid you in battle.
彼得罗是对的
Petro's right.
这是我们唯一的选择:
It's our only choice:
战斗或者被杀
fight or be killed.
扎特, 回话
Zatt, come in.
我正在超控应急能源自动保险
I am overriding the emergency power fail-safe
并重设线路将能量输入引擎
and routing energy to the engines.
成功了
It's working.
有其他人的消息吗?
Any word from the others?
他们到达货舱没有?
Have they reached the hold?
呃, 还没有
Uh, not yet.
他们在哪儿?
Where are they?
我不知道. 我没收到他们的消息
I don't know. I didn't hear from them.
太好了. 我知道那意味着什么
Great. I know what that means.
把它们调到最高级别
Set them to the highest level.
抓住他!
Get him!
冈吉!
Gungi!
小孩子乖乖
Here, kiddie kiddies.
快点儿出来
You can come out now.
没人会伤害你们
No one's gonna hurt you.
扎特, 关闭通往训练室的门
Zatt, close the door to the training room.
卡图妮, 你们在哪儿?
Katooni, where are you guys?
没时间解释了. 快关门
No time to explain. Just close the door.
R2, 关门!
Artoo, close the door!
喂, 怎么--怎么回事?
Hey, what's--what's going on?
我们过不去
We can't make it.
有太多海盗堵住了通往货舱的路
There are too many blocking the hold.
好吧, 孩子们, 你们打得很顽强
Well, children, you have put up quite a fight,
但游戏时间结束了
but playtime is over.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表