剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
你是个糟糕的士兵, 邦泰里
You're a terrible soldier, Bonteri.
我不确定他们更喜欢打机器人
I'm not sure if they're more interested in
还是更喜欢内讧
fighting the droids or each other.
他们会学聪明的
They'll learn.
我们只是需要时间来好好训练他们
We just need time to train them properly.
多关注那些学得快的
Keep your eyes on the quick learners.
这一仗, 时不我待
In this fight, time is not on our side.
上, 上, 上, 上, 上!
Go, go, go, go, go!
一艘计划外的飞船突入大气层闯进S-11区
An unscheduled ship entered the atmosphere in sector S-11
并且未登记身份
and failed to register.
叛军有可能在该区域活动
The rebels may be operating in that area.
去探明情况
Check it out.
加油!
Come on!
像士兵那样动起来, 像个真正的士兵!
Move it like a soldier, like a real soldier!
加油, 多诺. 捡起来, 哈奇
Come on, Dono. Pick it up, Hutch.
你们完全能做得更好
You can do better than that.
加油, 快点!
Come on, hustle!
我说了快点!
I said hustle!
我说的就是那样
That's what I'm talking about right there.
上, 上, 上!
Go, go, go!
很好, 很好
Good, good.
你确定你准备好上战场了?
You sure you're up for this?
- 索 - 那是个意外
- Saw. - It was an accident.
你会害我们俩送命的
You would've had us both killed.
适可而止吧
Just stop it.
坐下, 小子
Sit down, boy.
这可不是议会
This isn't the Senate.
你没有战斗才能
You've got no talent for this.
要打败分离势力
It's going to take a lot more than muscle
光靠肌肉是远远不够的
to defeat the Separatists.
政♥治♥让我们失望透顶
Politics have failed us.
我们已别无选择
We have no choice.
我们总是有选择的
We always have a choice.
那你就做出选择吧
Then make yours.
听着, 如果我们想获得成功
Look, if we're going to succeed,
就得口才和行动都出色才行
you'll need to be exceptional with words and action.
这两样本事都会有用武之地的
There will be time for both.
毁灭者移♥动♥迅速, 载有双联爆能枪
Destroyers are quick, pack twin blasters,
并自带护盾发生器
and come with their own shield generators.
只有不亚于大炮的火力才能打穿它
Nothing short of a cannon will pierce it.
但它们有两个实实在在的弱点
But they do have two weaknesses,
你们需要默契配合, 乘隙捣虚
and you will need to work together to exploit them.
护盾能偏转高速攻击
The shields deflect high-velocity attacks.
但不会阻挡低速或静止的物体
What the shields don't stop are slow or stationary objects.
它们被设计成允许那些物体通过
They're designed to absorb them
以使其自身移♥动♥不受任何干扰
so nothing hinders their movement.
毁灭者的背后是盲区
Destroyers are blind from behind.
一人诱敌, 另一人从背后袭击
A distraction combined with a rear assault
就能将其干掉
will give you a kill.
窍门是掌握好扔出机器人电击弹的速度
The trick is to get the right speed on the droid popper.
它们没有装弹
These are unarmed.
只需专注于让电击弹通过护盾
Just concentrate on getting it past the shield.
看好了, 学着点
Watch and learn.
真有才
Quite brilliant.
嗯, 好球
Hmm. Nice touch.
谢谢
Thanks.
还不错
Not bad.
啊!
Ugh!
注意, 别沮丧
Be mindful of your frustration.
沮丧只会拖你的后腿
It'll only hold you back.
来
Here.
运用你的肩膀, 把胳膊甩出去
Use your shoulder, let your arm swing,
眼睛盯住目标
and keep your eyes on the target.
太好了
Great.
好了, 都接着干活
Okay, let's get back to work.
大家配好对
Everyone pair up.
我们分组练习
We'll practice in groups.
嘿, 指挥官
Hey, Commander,
来帮我练习怎么样?
how about helping me practice?
收到, 收到. 这里是指挥部
Roger, roger. This is command.
收到. 我现在就派一个小队过去
Copy that. I'll send a squad out now.
我们已确定叛军方位
We've located the rebels.
向S-29区进发
Proceed to sector S-29.
格杀勿论
Shoot to kill.
我拿捏不准距离和速度
I can't get the distance or the speed right.
别放弃
Don't give up.
学会这个能挽救你和周围人的生命
Learning this could save your life and those around you.
稍许下旋可能会有所帮助
A little backspin might help.
放松些就好
Just take it easy.
别沮丧
Don't get frustrated.
你成功了
You got it.
是你教导有方, 绝地
You're a good teacher, Jedi.
啊, 算了吧
Ugh, just forget it.
我永远也学不会这个
I'll never learn this.
哦, 继续练习
Uh, keep practicing.
你的示范看上去不难
You made it look easy.
并不总是如此
It wasn't always that way.
是啊. 原力
Right. The Force.
那就是你的秘密?
That your secret?
不. 是坚持不懈
No. Perseverance.
要知道, 一回生二回熟
Look, you'll get the hang of it.
我不希望你因此而失落
I wouldn't let it get you down.
我并没感到失落
I'm not feeling down.
我只是知道了自己擅长哪方面
I just know what I'm good at.
了不起
Impressive.
太了不起了
Most impressive.
固定靶是一回事
Fixed targets are one thing.
这样又如何呢?
How about this?
干得漂亮
Nice job.
显然你最擅长的是专注技能
You have clearly mastered your ability to focus.
小鬼头, 你是不是有些走神?
Snips, are you losing focus?
不, 师♥父♥
No, Master.
很好
Good.
爆头
A headshot
是让机器人彻底报废的唯一杀招
is the only decisive way to disable a droid.
它们不需要手, 脚甚至躯干
They don't need arms, legs, or even bodies
就能向指挥中心发送情报
to pass intel to central command.
好了, 自♥由♥射击
All right, shoot at will.
等一下, 那是什么?
Wait a minute. What is that?
机器人!
Droids!
隐蔽!
Take cover!
看样子训练结束了
It appears the training is over.
我解决左翼, 你解决右翼
I'll take the left flank if you take the right.
不, 阿纳金
No, Anakin.
我们只能保护他们
We can only protect them.
而不能替他们打这场战争
We cannot fight this war for them.
敌人数量太多了
There are too many.
但阿纳金, 阿索卡和我可以挡住它们
But Anakin, Ahsoka, and I can hold them off
你趁机带你的人撤离
while you get your people out of here.
你们没有教我们逃跑
You didn't teach us to run.
索, 用裂解弹干掉机器人
Saw, use your disruptors to take out the droids.
包在我身上
I'm on it.
准备裂解弹
Ready disruptors.
听我指令
On my mark.
投!
Now!
那是什么?
What is that?
看上去像是一种爆♥炸♥物
It looks like an explosive.
你怎么知--
How can you te--
还不错
Not bad.
那只是第一波攻势
That is only the first wave.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表