剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
额外携带一批导弹到处跑呢?
with an extra batch of missiles?
杭多
Hondo.
共和国会援助我们吗?
Is the Republic going to help us?
不
No.
要在什么情况下才可以?
What's it going to take?
拉什国王统治着翁德伦
King Rash rules Onderon.
除非政♥权♥更替, 否则共和国无能为力
Unless that changes, the Republic can't do anything.
他们正在撤退. 掩护他们
They're pulling back. Cover them.
照这样下去, 铁皮军连增援都不需要了
At this rate, the clankers aren't going to need reinforcements.
我们得在营地重整队伍
We have to regroup at the nest.
驾!
Yah!
嘿嘿嘿
[laughs]
天行者, 我的老朋友
Skywalker, my old friend.
你一个人来的?
You come alone?
需要你的服务
For your service.
哦, 生意!
Oh, business!
好, 好, 好
Good, good, good.
生意的事我懂
That I understand.
我要你帮我运点东西
I need you to make a delivery for me.
哈
[laughs]
绝地, 我在你眼里不过如此?
And that's all I am to you, Jedi?
只是个送货小子?
A delivery boy?
我知道如果需要非法运送武器
I know that if I need arms shipped illegally,
你就是我要找的那个人
you're the man I need to go to.
非法?
Illegally?
那么, 为什么一个绝地
Now, why would a Jedi need to
要非法运送武器?
deliver arms illegally?
要是报酬丰厚
How about I pay you well enough
你就只管为我运送导弹
that you just deliver the missiles for me
并且别提任何疑问, 怎么样?
and don't ask any questions?
哈哈哈哈!
[laughs]
好, 只要你不是用共和国币付款
Well, as long as you're not paying me in credits,
我肯定会满足你的要求
I'm sure I could accommodate your wishes,
绝地大♥师♥
Master Jedi.
高地会延缓机器人的行动
The highlands may slow down the droids,
但这无法阻滞炮艇
but they won't stop the gunships.
我们必须转移
We have to move.
天行者大♥师♥有什么消息吗?
Any word from Master Skywalker?
还没有
Not yet.
我们还不能认输
We're not giving up yet.
交错布置通向营地的防线
Stagger our defenses to the camp.
确保路径安全
Secure the approach.
化整为零
Stay in small teams.
运用我们在训练中所学的
Make use of our training.
你的确是我们当中最好的领军者
You really are the best leader among us.
我为你感到无比骄傲, 妹妹
Couldn't be more proud of you, my sister.
我跟最优秀的人学的, 哥哥
I learned from the best, big brother.
我们走, 将军
Let's go, General.
你得帮助我们
You have to help us.
我会尽我所能来保护你们
I'll do all I can to protect you,
但我不能为你们打这场战争
but I can't fight this war for you.
没有你, 我们不可能走得这么远
We wouldn't have made it this far without you.
我希望能做得更多
I wish I could do more.
等等
Wait.
看来我们有伴儿了
Looks like we have company.
别开枪!
Don't shoot!
嘿
[chuckles]
不错
Well,
你可以当我的新宠
you could be my new favorite spice.
不, 我可不同意
Yeah, I don't think so.
小心点, 海盗
Careful, pirate.
杭多, 你在这儿干什么?
Hondo, what are you doing here?
哦, 不, 不, 不
Oh, no, no, no.
你该感谢我, 孩子
You should thank me, child.
我给你带来了天行者和克诺比的礼物
I have brought you a gift from Skywalker and Kenobi.
西纳产的最新型号♥
The latest from Sienar.
火箭筒?
Rocket launchers?
肩抗式发射. 非常昂贵
Shoulder fired. Very expensive.
那报酬呢?
Paid for?
非常可观--
Very handsome--
哦! 哦, 天呐, 看看时间
Oh! Oh, my, look at the time.
那么, 我在这儿的活干完了
Well, my work here is done.
啊, 它们一定看到了杭多的飞船
Ugh, they must have seen Hondo's ship.
这只是支侦察队
It was only a patrol.
我们得把这些分发给其他人
We have to get these down to the others.
带上它们
Load them up.
希望它们能管用
I hope they work.
实践是检验真理的唯一标准
There's only one way to find out.
什么办法都试过了
We've tried everything,
但我们就是那些炮艇的射击靶子
but we're target practice for those gunships.
现在轮到它们当靶子了
Now it's their turn.
感谢绝地吧
Thank the Jedi.
索!
Saw!
哈哈, 我爱死这玩意儿了!
[laughs] I love this!
好啊!
Yeah!
把火箭筒分发下去
Distribute the rocket launchers
干掉那些炮艇
and take out those gunships.
斯蒂拉, 它们在攻击营地
Steela, they're attacking the nest.
它们在追杀国王!
They're after the king!
快!
Come on!
她可真是身先士卒啊
She sure leads by example.
如果她送了命, 对我们有什么好处?
What good will that do us if she gets herself killed?
斯蒂拉, 快! 斯蒂拉, 回话!
Steela, hurry! Steela, come in!
啊!
Ugh!
伪王在哪里?
Where is the false king?
我决不会告诉你!
I'll never tell you!
找到伪王
Find the king.
援军到了!
Help has arrived!
您还好吧, 陛下?
Are you all right, Your Majesty?
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
开火!
Fire!
最后一艘是我的
Last one's mine.
趴下!
Get down!
看!
Look!
坚持...住!
Hang...on!
斯蒂拉!
Steela!
交给我吧
I'll handle this.
抓住你了
I got you.
您的炮艇完蛋了
Your gunships have failed.
我需要更多增援
I need more reinforcements.
真的吗?
Really?
卡拉尼将军, 你对当前状况作何评估?
General Kalani, what is your assessment of the situation?
他们成功洞穿了我们的护盾
They have managed to penetrate our shields
并利用高地作掩护
and are using the cover of the highlands
来抗击我军
against our forces.
击败他们非朝夕可成
To defeat them will take time.
我对持久战不感兴趣, 将军
A prolonged war does not interest me, General.
叛军每取得一次小胜都会成长壮大
Their rebellion grows with every small victory.
那我们就是输了
Then we are lost.
回收剩余武器装备然后撤军
Salvage the remaining arms and withdraw the army.
把它们带到阿加马星球
Bring them to Agamar.
那我--
What about--
啊!
Ugh!
都是我的错
It was my fault.
是我击落了那艘炮艇
I shot that gunship down,
让它坠毁到她的位置
and it crashed into her position.
索, 这不是你的错
Saw, it's not your fault.
她知道战争的凶险
She knew what the risks were.
我们都知道解放翁德伦要付出什么代价
We all knew what it would take to free Onderon.
这次经历让我们的学徒收获不少啊
This has been quite a journey for our Padawan.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表