剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
呵. 克隆人?
Heh. A clone?
克隆人在银河系各地打仗
Clones fight battles across the galaxy.
他们是勇敢的战士
They are brave soldiers.
那听起来像你吗?
Does that sound like you?
你是个洗碗工, 格雷戈尔
You're a dishwasher, Gregor.
别再想克隆人或类似的任何事
Forget about clones or anything like that.
你在这儿拥有很好的生活
You have good life here,
简单的生活
a simple life.
比博尔库斯发现你时的生活要好得多
More than you had when Borkus found you.
我-我知道, 先生
I-I know, sir.
我很感激您所做的一切. 相信我
And I appreciate everything that you've done. Believe me.
可我想也许您可以--
But I thought maybe you could--
可以告诉我, 我是怎么到这儿来的?
could you tell me, how did I get here?
您在哪儿发现我的?
Where did you find me?
别问了. 回家, 睡觉吧
Enough questions. Go home. Sleep.
明天再来. 干♥你♥的活
Come back tomorrow. Do your job.
而且我不想再听到"克隆人"这个词
And I don't ever want to hear that word "clone" again,
明白吗?
understand?
上校, 我不由得注意到
Colonel, I cannot help noticing
我们已经在实行第三套计划了
that we are already on our third plan.
聪明的战略需要
Smart battle strategy requires
灵活机动和随机应变
flexibility and improvisation,
而这是机器人所不具备的
something droids are not known for.
R2说的对
Artoo is right.
机器人之所以不知变通
Droids are not known for being flexible,
是因为程序让我们从一开始就正确行事
because we are programmed to be right the first time.
好吧, 回答我, 下士
Well, answer me this, Corporal,
如果绝地委员会认为你们机器人中的某一个
if the Jedi Council thought one of you droids
能更好地领导这次任务
were better prepared to lead this mission,
那他们为什么让我来指挥?
then why did they put me in charge?
因为你是唯一一个能装进BZ的人
'Cause you were the only one who could fit inside Beezee.
不, 是因为我的推理能力告诉我
No, it is because my power of deduction told me
如果阿巴法上有分离势力机器人
that if there are Separatist droids on Abafar,
那么附近一定有停机坪
then there must be a landing zone nearby
而那儿无疑会有一架能带我们回家的穿梭机
where there will be no doubt a shuttle to take us home.
下士, 这才是由我指挥的原因
That, Corporal, is why I am in charge.
现在, 我们要潜行到那儿, 神不知鬼不觉地
Now, we are going to waltz down there, undetected,
就像我们在无畏舰上干过的一样
just like we did on the dreadnought,
然后兵不血刃地征用那架穿梭机
and commandeer that shuttle without incident.
技工们说的有道理, 上校
The 'mechs have a point, Colonel.
我们在无畏舰上大闹一通之后
After what we did on the dreadnought,
那些战斗机器人恐怕已经有了我们的身份扫描记录
those battle droids probably have our identities scanned.
这回我们不得不杀出一条通往穿梭机的路了
We will have to fight our way onto the shuttle this time.
嗯, 你们机器人可能说的有道理
Hmm, you droids may have a point.
但就算发配我去马拉科
But there's no way in Malachor
我也不会率领这支可怜的小队
that I'm going to lead this pitiful squad
对停机坪发动袭击
on an assault of that landing zone.
现在有什么计划, 上校?
What is the plan now, Colonel?
我们要等到我们的克隆人下班
We're going to wait until our clone gets off work,
然后征召他入伙, 不管他愿不愿意
then enlist his help, whether he wants to or not.
雷克斯上尉奉命报到
Captain Rex reporting for duty.
啊! 什么?
Agh! What?
我...
I...
我不明白
I don't understand.
那是我吗?
That's me?
不, 那是雷克斯上尉
No, that's Captain Rex.
他是共和国♥军♥队中的一名克隆人
He's a clone in the Republic Army,
就像你一样, 格雷戈尔
just like you, Gregor.
我无法相信
I can't believe it.
好吧, 慢点来, 慢点来
Okay, slow down. Slow down.
你的意思是说
So you're telling me that
还有更多这样的克隆人?
there are more of these clones?
有数百万之众. 整整一支军队
Millions. A whole army's worth.
啊-哈
Uh-huh.
而且他们都和我一模一样?
And they all look exactly like me?
不, 那些克隆人是战士
No, those clones are warriors,
是共和国培育的职业军人
professional soldiers created by the Republic,
被训练来打仗, 且不怕牺牲
trained to fight, and die if necessary,
为打倒分离势力而战斗
in our war against the Separatists.
他们不是洗碗工
They're not dishwashers
住在害虫窝里的洗碗工
living in some vermin-infested hovel.
听着, 能住在这儿我很幸运
Look, I'm lucky to live in this place.
博尔库斯先生说我的工资还不够付租金的
Mr. Borkus says my salary doesn't even cover the rent,
所以他帮我垫了差价
so he pays the difference for me.
你还不明白吗, 格雷戈尔?
Don't you get it, Gregor?
你是他的奴隶
You're his slave.
我们得搞清楚你到底是谁
We need to figure out who you really are,
你怎么来这儿的
how you got here.
你真的什么也不记得了吗?
Are you sure you don't remember anything?
嗯, 我只记得
Well, all I remember is
在一架运输机上醒过来
waking up on a transport.
我们不知怎么地坠毁在了阿巴法
Somehow we crashed on Abafar.
然后, 嗯, 博尔库斯先生说
And, well, Mr. Borkus says
我失忆了
I have amnesia.
嗯
Hmm.
每个克隆人的手腕上都有识别码
Every clone has an identifying code on their wrist.
你的军事履历就记录在数据库里
Your military records will be in the database.
扫描他, R2
Scan him, Artoo.
厉害
Impressive.
格雷戈尔, 你的编号♥是CC-5576-39
Gregor, your designation is CC-5576-39.
你是一名上尉, 隶属于一支精英小队
You were a captain and part of an elite squad.
克隆人突击队
A clone commando.
你的档案表明
Your file says you were reported
你在萨里什战役中
missing in action during
被报告为战斗失踪人员
the Battle of Sarrish.
萨里什?
Sarrish?
萨里什
Sarrish.
等等
Wait.
什么是萨里什战役?
What was the Battle of Sarrish?
那是共和国最惨痛的失利之一
It was one of the Republic's most devastating losses.
萨里什
Sarrish.
没错
Yes.
没错, 我现在记起来了
Yes, I remember now.
那么多的士兵都死掉了
So many soldiers were dying.
你还记得你是怎么逃离萨里什的吗?
Do--do you remember how you escaped Sarrish?
不
No.
我只记得看见那些尸体
I just remember seeing all those bodies.
尸横遍野
Bodies everywhere.
我知道我必须寻求救助
I knew I had to get help.
但记忆到这儿就中断了
But that's where the memory stops.
好吧, 士兵
Well, soldier,
现在你没法再为那场战役做什么了
there's nothing you can do about that battle now,
可你能帮助我们
but you can help us.
我们的任务就指望你了
Our mission depends on it.
啊, 上校
Uh, Colonel,
格雷戈尔说给他五分钟
Gregor said to give him five minutes,
但已经过去六分钟了
but it has been six.
如果他拒绝加入我们, 该怎么办?
What if he does not accept your offer to join us?
那我会回到里面去
Then I'll go back in there
然后亲自给他开开窍
and personally knock some sense into him.
没那个必要了
That won't be necessary.
哇哦!
Whoa!
我觉得在找回我的装备前
I figured at least looking like a soldier
至少让自己看起来像个士兵
might bring back some more memories,
可能有助于拾回一些记忆
until we recover my equipment anyway.
我碰巧听见了你们的对话
I overheard you guys talking.
我想我知道我的盔甲在哪儿
I think I know where my armor is.
我们回餐馆找找
Let's go check out the diner.
加快速度, 士兵们. 这可不是在开派对
Step it up, soldiers. This isn't a party.
我们没有一整晚的时间
We do not have all night.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表