剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
还了解机器人
And I know droids.
有我的帮助, 你们成功的机会更大
With my help, you stand a better chance.
你为自己做了笔好交易, 绝地
You got yourself a deal, Jedi.
停下
Halt.
你俘获了这辆坦克?
You captured this tank?
对一个宇航技工机器人来说还算不赖
Not bad for an astromech.
你的识别号♥码是多少?
What's your ID number?
嘿, 别跟我顶嘴
Hey, do not get smart with me.
我的军衔比你高
I outrank you.
你最好当心点
You just watch yourself.
我能把你和这堆垃圾一起销毁了
I could have you melted down with the rest of this junk.
这就对了
That's right.
现在把它开到12号♥机库
Now take it over to Hangar 12.
别绕弯路
And no detours.
我们会盯着你的
We'll be watching you.
绝地
Jedi.
我还以为你们已经逃走了, 没有吗?
And here I thought you made your escape, no?
没有
No.
天有不测风云
There were complications.
现在, 我们必须抛开分歧
Now, we have to put our differences aside
化敌为友
and be friends,
不然我们全得葬身于此
or else we're all gonna die here.
啊, 晓以大义. 哈!
Ah, very diplomatic. Ha!
我就知道你回来救杭多的动机不纯
I knew you did not come back to rescue Hondo,
你怎么说来着?
how do you say it?
不是因为大发善心
Out of the goodness of your hearts.
不, 不, 不, 不
No, no, no, no.
你需要我的某样东西
You need something from me.
具体的说, 是一艘飞船
A ship, to be specific.
啊, 是的
Ah, yes.
一艘飞船, 一艘飞船
A ship, a ship.
啊, 但我们能在哪儿找到一艘呢?
Ah, but where would we find one of those?
我新交的朋友格里弗斯将军摧毁了我的飞船
My new friend General Grievous has destroyed my ships.
我们知道你有
We know you have one,
一整支海盗舰队
a whole pirate fleet.
显然我的一位老朋友
And one of my old friends, apparently,
透露得太多了
has been talking too much.
啊, 这又有什么关系?
Ah, what does it matter?
反正我们不可能赶到地下机库
We'll never reach the vault anyway.
格里弗斯的军队实在太强大了
Grievous' army is way too big.
别放弃. 我们能战斗
Don't give up. We can fight.
容我多言, 先生
If I may, sir.
我教导了超过1000代的幼徒
I have instructed younglings for over 1,000 generations,
而这一批是我见过的最优秀的
and these are among the best I have ever seen.
那好吧, 让我瞧瞧
Well, then, show me.
亮出你们的剑, 小小绝地
Show me your swords, tiny Jedi.
告诉杭多你们准备好战斗了
Show Hondo you are ready to fight.
啊啊
Ah-ah.
你呢, 孩子
And you, child.
你的剑在哪儿?
Where is your saber?
还没完工
It's not finished.
我一直未能完成它
I never finished it.
我每一步都按部就班
I've done everything right,
但它就是不工作
but it won't work.
你必须相信
You must trust that
组成你光剑的各个部件
the components that form your lightsaber
注定要合成一个整体
are meant to be together.
别无它法
There is no other way.
是原力在组合它们
It is the Force that binds them.
没错, 我正打算那么说
Yes, I was just going to say that.
现在完成它!
Finish it now!
完成, 完成!
Finish, finish!
这值得上一艘飞船的价格了
This is worth the price of a ship.
亲眼目睹一把绝地光剑的构造
To see the construction of a Jedi lightsaber,
这--这是无价的
this--this is priceless.
完成它
Finish it,
团结一致, 我们就能击败格里弗斯
and together, we can defeat Grievous.
哦, 神奇
Oh. Amazing.
真是神奇
That is truly amazing.
那把我放下来吧, 小绝地
Well, cut me down, little Jedi.
是时候撤了
It's time to leave.
为什么要演这出戏?
So why the big show?
你真的没有选择
You didn't really have a choice.
你知道我们必须合作
You know we have to work together.
那是因为, 绝地
Because, Jedi,
你知道我们策划的行动是非常危险的
you know what we are about to attempt is very dangerous.
尽管我是个海盗
And I may be a pirate,
但我不愿意让孩子卷入战斗
but I do not like taking children into battle.
你当初袭击我们时似乎挺心安理得
That didn't seem to bother you when you attacked us.
哈哈哈哈
[laughs]
好吧, 今天是新的一天
Well, today is a new day,
你们走运了
and lucky for you,
今天我喜欢孩子
today, I like children.
现在, 去释放我其余的手下
Now, let's free the rest of my men.
我是OOM-87, 将军
This is OOM-87, General.
监狱区遭到攻击
The prison area is under attack.
有几个微型绝地在这儿
There are several miniature Jedi here.
什么?
What?
你的话不清不楚
You aren't making any sense.
什么绝地?
What Jedi?
小家伙
The little ones,
只有正常绝地的一半大小
half the size of normal Jedi.
他们正在释放囚犯并且--
They're freeing the prisoners and--
我的膝盖!
My knees!
啊!
[screams]
准备开火
Prepare to open fire.
我们要轰塌建筑埋葬他们
We will bring the building down on their heads.
我掩护你后面
I got your back.
好极了. 我感到很安全
Great. I feel so safe.
哈哈哈哈
[laughs]
他们逃了
They run.
快, 追上他们
Quickly. After them.
他们走错路了
They went the wrong way.
别担心
Don't worry.
其他人怎么办?
What about the others?
我们不能抛弃他们
We can't just leave them.
欢迎你跟我走, 小姑娘
You are welcome to come, small one.
你可以加入我们的快乐海盗帮
You may join our merry band of pirates.
我不会逃走的
I won't just run away.
阿索卡信任你
Ahsoka trusted you.
我们都信任你
We all trusted you.
R2, 做点什么
Artoo, do something.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们必须甩掉格里弗斯
We have to shake Grievous off.
来记狠的. 啊!
Get aggressive. Ah!
太狠了
Too aggressive.
实在狠过头了
Far too aggressive.
好吧, 这个策略行之有效
Yes, well, it was an effective strategy,
但我才不会建议这么做呢
but not what I would recommend.
这么多的光剑要加入我的收藏
So many lightsabers to add to my collection.
快! 快上来!
Hurry! Come on!
跑
Run.
你们都快跑!
All of you run!
阿索卡, 快上来!
Ahsoka, come on!
阿索卡, 快上来!
Ahsoka, come on!
你们永远都别想击败格里弗斯
You will never defeat Grievous.
永远!
Never!
我不会说得那么肯定
I wouldn't be so sure.
我们干掉他了吗?
Did we get him?
我说不准
I can't tell.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表