剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
现在交出我的水晶
Now, hand over my crystals,
那样就没人会受伤...过重
and no one gets hurt...much.
杭多
Hondo,
绝地委员会不会轻易饶过这次袭击
the Jedi Council will not take kindly to this attack.
阿索卡
Ahsoka,
他们怎么知道谁该为此负责呢?
how will they know who is responsible
只要没人活下来诉说不幸
if there is no one left to tell the tale?
你不像我们上次见面那样友好了
You seem less hospitable than our last meeting.
我的心情取决于钱
My mood is based on profit,
而今天我一心想要水晶
and today I am in the mood for crystals.
你要水晶?
You want the crystals?
有本事就来拿吧
Come and get 'em.
哦, 悠着点
Oh, easy, now.
快, 快
Hurry, hurry.
阿索卡怎么办?
What about Ahsoka?
相信她吧. 你快进去
Trust her. Now, get in there.
你敢打我?
How dare you?
我在这艘船上住了上千年
I've lived on this ship a thousand years
打架还从没输过
and never lost a fight.
我可不打算在今天终结不败记录
I'm not about to start today.
告诉你, 如果早知道你在船上
You know, had I known you were here,
我就会简单地直接索要水晶
I would have simply asked for the crystals directly,
那样我们就可以避免这一切了
and we could have avoided all of this.
我不想伤害你, 杭多
I don't want to hurt you, Hondo.
我知道, 感激不尽
I know, and I appreciate that.
我们全部到达货舱了
We're all in the hold,
但阿索卡还在外面和海盗战斗
but Ahsoka's still out there fighting the pirates.
阿索卡, 阿索卡, 回话
Ahsoka, Ahsoka, come in.
他们成功到达货舱了
They've made it to the hold.
那你还等什么?
Then what are you waiting for?
可是你怎么办?
But what about you?
动手!
Do it!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
把你们踢出我的飞船
Getting you off my ship.
我们安全了
We're all clear.
进行超空间跳跃
Make the jump to hyperspace.
太好了! 我们成功了!
Yes! We did it!
他们滚出飞船了
They're off the ship.
哦, 教授
Oh, Professor.
把他带过来. 我会修好他的
Bring him here. I'll fix him.
你们真该看看阿索卡
You should have seen Ahsoka.
她一个人把他们全搞定了
She took them on all by herself.
塔诺学徒在哪儿?
Where is Padawan Tano?
塔诺学徒, 回话
Padawan Tano, come in.
阿索卡
Ahsoka.
阿索卡!
Ahsoka!
阿索卡, 你在吗?
Ahsoka, are you there?
今天你害我损失惨重, 年轻人
You have cost me greatly today, young one.
既然你害我损失了那么多钱
And since you lost me so much profit,
那我别无选择...
I am left with no choice...
只好拿你卖♥♥钱了
but to turn you into profit.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表