剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
哦, 顺便说下
Oh, by the way,
他们不关心你的死活
they don't care if you're dead or alive.
我是说, 我更喜欢活的
I mean, I prefer alive.
省得脏了手
Less messy.
但我发现我的心情最近有些反复无常
But I find my moods so changeable these days.
将军, 燃料桶!
General, the fuel barrel!
好的
Right.
撤退
Fall back.
撤退!
Fall back!
我是克诺比将军
This is General Kenobi.
弃舰. 弃舰!
Abandon ship. Abandon ship!
长官, 我们不是应该坚持战斗吗?
Sir, shouldn't we stay and fight?
我们现在不能失去战舰
We can't lose the ship now.
科迪, 战舰已经失守
Cody, the ship is already lost.
我们必须面对事实
We must face it.
但你和我要送给格里弗斯一件告别礼物
But you and I are going to give Grievous a little parting gift.
一艘船? 什么样的?
A ship? What kind?
船舷上写着
The side of the ship says,
"普雷戈的神奇旅行世界"
"Preigo's Traveling World of Wonder. "
那是个嘉年华旅行演艺团
They're a traveling carnival act.
快点, 你们这些懒货. 快点!
Faster, you lazy creatures. Faster!
如果我们迟到了, 杭多会大发雷霆的
Or Hondo will be furious if we're late.
听到了吗?
You hear me?
[异族语]
[alien language]
[异族语]
[alien language]
喂, 喂
Hey, hey.
你们几个, 到底在干什么?
You, there. What are you doing?
我是说快点, 不是停下
I said faster, not stop.
先生
Sir.
我们想确认一下
Are we to understand
你们是要前往海盗大本营吗?
you are on your way to the pirate stronghold?
是的, 关你们什么事?
Yes, what's it to you?
你们是谁? 你们怎么到这儿来的?
Who are you? How did you get out here?
先生, 我们的飞船坠毁了, 正愁走投无路
Sir, our ship crashed and we've been stranded,
但我们的不幸能为您带来好处
but our misfortune is to your benefit.
哦, 真的?
Oh, really?
那么, 怎么说, 我古怪的朋友?
And, uh, how is that, my curious friend?
我们是...
We are...
杂技演员!
acrobats!
卖♥♥艺的
Entertainers.
我们很乐意加入您的演艺团
We would love to join your act
和你们一同前往下一个目的地
and travel with you to your next destination.
真的?
Really?
你们全都希望加入我的演艺团吗?
All of you wish to join my act, huh?
对喽
Right.
你们愿意跟我们前去
You would like to come with us
娱乐杭多和他的海盗团伙?
when we go to entertain Hondo and his pirate horde?
非常乐意, 是的
Very much so, yes.
哦, 不, 不, 不, 我很抱歉
Oh, no, no, no, I'm sorry.
海盗们可不是一群宽容的观众
The pirates are an unforgiving audience.
我不能--
I couldn't possibly--
什么--
What--
你们怎么--
How did you--
哦, 天哪
Oh, my, my.
艺术家, 真正的艺术家!
Artists, true artists!
年轻人, 类似的把戏你们还能玩多少?
Young man, how many of these tricks can you do?
您想要多少?
How many do you want?
哦, 呵, 呵, 欢迎加入演出!
Oh, ho, ho, welcome to the show!
将军, 我们已占领敌舰
General, we have secured the ship.
很好
Excellent.
别浪费时间
Waste no time,
给我提取数据库里的所有信息
and get me every last piece of information from the data banks.
格里弗斯将军
General Grievous,
你击败了我
you have defeated me
并夺取了我的战舰
and taken control of my ship.
恭喜
Congratulations.
可惜, 如果你正在收看这条留言
However, if you are watching this message,
那就意味着我已经登上了逃生舱
that means I'm boarding an escape pod
并很快将安全撤离这艘
and shall soon be safely away from the ship
即将自爆的战舰
which is about to self-destruct.
格里弗斯将军
General Grievous,
你击败了我...
you have defeated me...
长官
Sir.
啊! 哇!
Ah! Wah!
等等, 等等! 您在干什么?
Wait, wait! What are you doing?
啊-哦
Uh-oh.
我恐怕幼徒们现在只能自救了
I'm afraid the younglings are now on their own.
普雷戈
Preigo.
你最好清楚自己在干什么
You'd better know what you're doing,
因为我可没看见阿索卡
because I don't see Ahsoka.
耐心点
Patience.
在下普雷戈, 竭诚为您服务
I, Preigo, your humble servant,
在遍寻四面八方后
have searched far and wide,
哦, 宇宙中鼎鼎大名的掠夺者
oh, illustrious plunderer of the universe,
得以为您献上一出最最别致的娱乐表演
and found you a most special entertainment.
哈哈哈! 很好
[laughing] Good.
我讨厌被迫砍掉他们的脑袋
I would hate to be forced to cut off their heads
就像我对你上次的演员一样
like I did your last act.
你还记得那些家伙吧
You remember those guys.
你敢再次来见我, 勇气可嘉
You are a brave man to come before me again.
看, 他带着阿索卡的光剑
Look. He has Ahsoka's lightsabers.
我去拿回它们
I'll get them.
我的绝地在哪儿?
Where is my Jedi?
我可不希望她错过这场演出
I would hate for her to miss the show
但愿比上次的精彩些
which I'm hoping will be better than last time.
好极了
Excellent.
演出开始!
Let the show begin!
好的, 当然
Ah, yes, of course.
请允许我献上
May I present the,
呃, "动物本能"
uh, Animal Instincts.
哦, 不
Oh, no.
我喜欢看小孩子表演
I love a kiddie act.
这是什么意思?
What is this business?
我相信他是想邀请您
I believe he wants you to, uh,
参与下一个特技表演
be a part of the next stunt.
哦, 是这样吗?
Oh, does he now?
跟我们来吧
Come with us.
刚才是你们哪个说的?
Which one of you said that?
我也许是青春不再了
I may not be as young as I once was,
但我更老到了!
but I'm older!
就站在这儿
Stand right here.
谁想一睹杭多的风采?
Who wants to see Hondo's moves?
告诉我, 嘿!
Talk to me, hey!
你们不该来这儿
You guys shouldn't be here.
别担心, 我们有备而来
Don't worry. We have a plan.
应该是的
I think.
我飞起来了!
I'm flying!
怎么--
What the--
哦, 不, 不, 不, 不, 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
别又演砸了!
Not again. Oh!
啊
Ah.
好吧, 是个精彩的表演
Well, that was a good act.
是那些该死的绝地崽子
It's those bleeding Jedi kids.
什么? 那些孩子是绝地?
What? The children are Jedi?
去开陆行艇
Get to those speeders.
我们得赶快逃命了!
We've got to run for it!
那帮该死的小崽子搞砸了一切!
Those blasted kids have screwed everything up!
杭多会杀了我们!
Hondo's going to kill us!
快, 坐上那艘陆行艇
Quick, get to that speeder.
我们离开这儿!
Get us out of here!
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表