剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
She would never
do something like this.
那是谁干的?
- Then who did?
安静!
- Quiet!
阿索卡!
Ahsoka!
是我,阿纳金
It's me, anakin.
别跑
Stop running.
你帮不了我,师♥父♥
- You can't help me, master.
有人陷害我
Someone's setting me up.
我相信你,阿索卡
- I believe you, ahsoka.
但别人不相信
- But no one else will.
继续搜寻,直到找到她为止
- Keep searching
until we find her.
雷斯,叫安保人员过来
Rex, call security.
告诉他们彻底搜查整个基地
Tell them we need
to search the entire base.
马上!
Now!
天行者将军刚刚发布了一个布告
- General skywalker
has just issued
要全面展开对阿索卡.塔诺指挥官的搜查
An all-points bulletin
on commander ahsoka tano.
她杀死了三个克隆人士兵
She's killed three clones
已被列为持械危险人物
And should be considered
armed and dangerous.
刚在监狱东区发现逃犯
- The prisoner was just spotted
in the east wing,
在1218-11号♥牢房♥
Cell block 1218-11.
来吧,grizzer
come on, grizzer.
这里什么也没有
There's nothing here.
她在那!
- There she is!
快,阻止她,别让她跑上飞船
Quick, stop her
before she gets to the ship!
好的,跟紧她,我们马上就到
- All right, don't lose her.
We'll be right there.
发生什么事?
- What's going on?
我们发现她了
- We've found her.
她向工业管道那边逃跑
She's heading towards
the industrial pipeline.
把武器设置为“击晕”档
- Set weapons to stun.
我要活的
I want her alive!
不要射杀她
Do not shoot to kill.
不要射杀她!
包围她
Try to box her in.
别让她跑了
Don't let her escape.
你看到什么了,怪球
Tell me what you see,
oddball.
她沿着高架桥向西跑去
- She's moving west
along the central viaduct.
好的,我们追上她了
All right,
we got her now.
这会让她摔个大跟斗
- This will knock her
off her feet.
别跑这么快,指挥官
- Not so fast,
commander.
阿索卡!
- Ahsoka!
阿索卡,你在干嘛?
Ahsoka,
what are you doing?
你甚至都没来帮我
- You didn't even try
to come and help me.
他们不让我进去和你讲话
- They wouldn't let me in
to talk to you.
如果你愿意你会找到办法的
- You could have
if you tried.
那应该怎样干,阿索卡?
- How would that look,
ahsoka, huh?
强行进入
Forcing my way in
只会让你看起来更像有罪
Would've made you look
even more guilty.
我没有犯罪!
- I'm not guilty!
那我们必须证明你是无辜的
- Then we have to prove
you're innocent.
我们唯一能做的就是回去自首
The only way we can do that
is by going back.
我不知道相信谁
- I don't know
who to trust.
听着,我绝不会让任何人伤害你,阿索卡
- Listen, I would never
let anyone hurt you, ahsoka,
绝不
Never.
但你需要跟我回去
But you need to come back
让委员会处理你的案子
And make your case
to the council.
不
- No.
我不会为我没有做过的事承担责任
I'm not going to take the fall
for something I didn't do!
我命令你放下你的光剑
- I am ordering you
to put down your lightsaber
马上跟我回去!
And come with me now!
相信我
Trust me.
天行者将军,你在哪?
- General skywalker,
where are you?
我确实相信你
- I do trust you.
你知道,我也相信你,
But you know
as well as I do
但没人会相信我
That no one else
will believe me.
阿纳金,你现在必须相信我
Anakin,
you have to trust me now.
阿索卡,我确实相信你
- Ahsoka,
I do trust you.
我知道你会的
- I know you do.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表