剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
装♥修♥挺不错
Nice setup.
我想知道为什么不给我升级装备
I want to know why I did not get an upgrade.
因为你只是个飞行员!
Because you are just a pilot!
现在干♥你♥的活去, 驾驶这艘飞船!
Now do your job and pilot this ship!
只是个飞行员--
Just a pilot--
我们走着瞧
We will see about that.
好了, "独眼", 听清楚了
All right, Cyclops, listen up.
当我们靠近无畏舰时, 我要你即刻通知我
I want you to alert me when we near the dreadnought.
我有个吸引他们注意的计划
I have a plan on how to attract their attention.
放心. 我已经搞定了
Relax. I already took care of it.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你干了什么?
What did you do?
我设定我船航向为冲撞无畏舰
I put us on a collision course with the dreadnought.
看到没, 下士?
See, Corporal?
我可不只是个飞行员
I am not just a pilot.
你个笨蛋!
You idiot!
我们被牵引光束逮住了!
We're caught in a tractor beam!
站住别动
Hold it right there.
别挡道, 罐头们
Out of the way, tin cans.
我们去检查驾驶舱
Let's check the cockpit.
没有生命迹象, 只有这些机器人
No sign of life, just these droids.
你继续搜查
Continue your search
我带这些机器人去接受审讯
while I take these droids in for interrogation.
大家保持镇定
Everyone just stay calm.
啊, 糟了!
Oh, my gosh!
你们是共和国的机器人!
You are Republic droids!
没错, 而我是他们的老大
That is right, and I am their leader.
好, 我打倒他了
Yeah, I got him.
好吧, 多谢帮忙, QT
Well, thanks for the assist, Qutee.
好了, 听清楚了
All right, listen up.
我计划的下一步是抵达"C"层甲板
The next phase of my plan is to reach "C" deck.
我们从这条路走
We'll take this path here.
鉴于技工不会吸引多少注意
Since the mechs won't draw much attention,
我们将乔装成护送队
we'll go in a convoy.
"独眼", 由你带路
Cyclops, you lead the way.
如果有人询问
If anyone asks,
你就说带这些机器人去维修, 懂了吗?
you're taking the droids on a repair job. Got it?
是, 长官
Yes, sir,
哦... 上尉
uh... Captain.
是上校!
It's Colonel!
我发誓, "独眼"
I swear, Cyclops.
你就要把我逼疯了!
You are gonna drive me crazy!
现在, 我要"平头"
Now, I want Flattop
定位通信密室的能源线路
to locate the comm-vault power supply
并用他的激光切断主干线
then use his laser to cut the main line
造成能源供应暂时中断
and cause a temporary loss in power.
你能做到的, C4!
You can do it, Ceefor!
哦, 别忘了固定你的--
Oh, do not forget to lock down your--
长官
Sir,
"C"层甲板能源供应刚才暂时中断
there was a temporary power loss on "C" deck.
供能现在恢复了吗?
Has the power been reestablished?
是的
Yes.
只是一次暂时性的波动
It was only a temporary fluctuation.
唔, 奇怪
Hmm, curious.
好了, 听清楚了
All right, listen up.
切断能源使通信密室的安保系统
Cutting the power put the comm-vault security system
切换至手动操作模式
in manual override.
但还是需要某人去引开那些超级战斗机器人
But someone still has to distract some super battle droids.
哦, 拜托, 拜托, 拜托
Oh, please, please, please.
让我做吧, 快点, 快点
Let me do it, come on, come on,
快点, 快点, 让我做吧
come on, come on, let me do it.
拜托!
Please!
快点, 快点
Come on, come on.
好吧
All right.
你不会后悔的, 下士
You will not regret this, Corporal.
我不是...
I am not a...
站住
Halt.
我奉格里弗斯将军之命
I have been ordered by General Grievous
前来检查通信密室的安保
to test comm-vault security.
我需要你们的帮助
And I need your help.
现在, 跟我走
Now, follow me.
现在, 我要进入通信密室
Now, I will go inside the comm-vault
并输出一道电涌
and send out a power surge.
我需要你们两个待在这儿
I need you two to stay here.
我工作的时候你俩在那边不安全
It will not be safe for you while I am working.
都明白了吗?
Are we clear?
是, 但是--
Yes, but--
很好
Good.
我就喜欢这样:
That is what I like:
没有提问
no questions.
啊?
Huh?
谢谢, 谢谢, 非常感谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you very much.
嘘, 安静
Shh. Quiet.
我们得继续前进
We need to keep moving.
BZ, 打开通信密室的安全门
Beezee, open the comm-vault security door.
哦, 先确定它有没有设陷阱
Uh, make sure it is not booby-trapped.
你个白♥痴♥!
You blockhead!
现在我们将会失去手动操作的机会
Now we're going to lose manual override.
你...你终结了BZ
You...you terminated Beezee.
他烧了自己的电路又不是我的错
It's not my fault he fried his circuitry.
我可没叫这傻瓜攻击接入面板
I didn't tell that nitwit to attack the access panel.
那我们现在怎么办, 下士?
So what do we do now, Corporal?
听着, 我们还能补救这次任务
Look, we can still salvage this mission.
只要你们当中的一个--
If one of you could just--
重新接入那个面板
you need to reaccess that panel,
我们要快速打开通信密室的门
and we have to open that comm-vault door fast
并取得加密模块
and grab the encryption module
在被逮到以前就溜之大吉
before we're caught red-handed.
不, 我不会自己做
No, I will not do it myself.
我是位军官
I'm an officer.
对这种危机处理
I've got no experience
我毫无经验可言
in this type of crisis maneuver.
你打过吉奥诺西斯战役
You fought in the Battle of Geonosis.
那也没让你学会应对危机?
That did not prepare you for a crisis?
这个嘛, 严格来讲
Well, technically,
我没有打那场战役
I didn't fight in that battle.
我的职业是军事分♥析♥家--
I'm a military analyst by trade and--
你是个地图研究员?
You are a map reader?
我是位卓越的战略家
I am an accomplished battlefield strategist.
我分♥析♥敌方地形
I analyze the enemy terrain
并策划制胜攻略
and plot a course to victory.
换句话说, 你研究地图
In other words, you read maps.
你越界了, "独眼"!
You're off base here, Cyclops!
我被选中是因为我足智多谋
I was chosen for my fearsome cunning,
虽然我的体型也可能是个微小的因素
although my size may have played a small factor.
但千万别以为
But do not think for a moment
我米布尔·加斯孔上校
that Colonel Meebur Gascon
会让出这次任务的指挥权
is going to relinquish command of this mission.
我等这样的机会等了一辈子
I have waited a lifetime for this opportunity,
几个机器人杂牌军
and some ragtag collection of droids
休想否定我的命运
is not going to deny me my destiny.
所以无论如何
So one way or another,
我都会打开通信密室的门!
I will open that comm-vault door!
哦, 看吧, 就像我计划的一样
Oh, there, just like I planned it.
现在我们要潜入这间密室
Now, we're going to infiltrate this vault,
排除雷群
neutralize the swarm mines,
并夺取加密模块
and then secure the encryption module.
还有问题吗?
Any questions?
你以前参加过战斗吗?
Have you ever been in a battle before?
没有, 我没参加过
No, I have not.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表