剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
演出结束了, 孩子们
Show is over, kiddies.
我们离开这儿
Let's get out of here.
让我算算
And let me see.
哦, 燃料费用
Oh, the cost of the fuel.
我不得不用掉大量燃料
I had to use a lot of fuel.
这一仗消耗了我许多人力物力
The general wear and tear on my men and equipment.
大概有不少手下战死
A couple of them died, I think.
相信我, 克诺比
Believe me, Kenobi.
实施营救行动可是很烧钱的
Staging a rescue is not an inexpensive proposition.
所以你是想告诉我, 你在实施营救行动
So you mean to tell me you were staging a rescue,
而不是劫持一艘绝地飞船?
not attempting to hijack a Jedi starship?
别客气!
You're welcome!
哦, 忘恩负义!
Oh, the thanklessness!
欲加之罪, 何患无辞!
What an accusation!
我走了!
I am gone!
我会把账单寄给你的!
I will send you my bill!
阿索卡
Ahsoka.
很高兴看见你们全体平安
It's good to see you're all safe.
是的, 大♥师♥
Yes, Master.
我们经历了一次险象环生的任务
We had quite an eventful mission.
是自从尤达大♥师♥寻找他的光剑水晶以来
The most eventful since the time
最险象环生的一次任务了
Master Yoda went to find his lightsaber crystal.
- 什么? - 讲给我们听!
- What? - Tell us!
当时发生了什么?
What happened then?
我恐怕要听故事必须等等了
I'm afraid that story will have to wait.
现在, 自豪吧
For now, be proud.
你们都经受住了远超年龄的严峻考验
You have survived an ordeal few your age could.
欢迎回家, 少年绝地
Welcome home, young Jedi.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表