剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
然后向我报告
and report back to me.
这是在开玩笑吗?
Is this a joke?
其余的机组成员就在我们的穿梭机上?
The rest of the crew is in our shuttle?
我告诉他们在里面等着
I told them to wait inside
只等一跳出超空间
and that we would be leaving
我们就可以离开了
as soon as we came out of hyperspace.
你们现在可以出来了
You can come out now.
没事的
It is okay.
这就是其余的机组成员?
These are the other crew members?
如您所见
As you can see,
我们当中没人会驾驶穿梭机
none of us can pilot the shuttle,
所以我们需要你们
which is why we needed you.
所以你们需要我
Why you need me.
大家好. 我是飞行员
Hi, there. I am the pilot.
分离势力这次的阴谋是什么?
What is this Separatist plot?
我不知道细节
I do not know the details.
我只偷到了他们目标的坐标
I was only able to steal the coordinates of their target.
目标?
Target?
你的意思是他们并非只计划炸毁这艘军舰?
You mean they aren't just planning to blow up this ship?
我相信不是这样的
I do not believe so.
坐标指向一座空间站
The coordinates are a space station
位于卡里达星系
in the Carida system.
什么?
What?
那是共和国战略会议的会场
That's the site of the Republic Strategy Conference.
我怎么知道?
How do I know?
当初我正在为该会议的一份报告
I was putting the finishing touches
作最后的修改润色
on a report for that conference
然后就奉命来执行这项任务
when I was assigned this mission.
绝地委员会将会出席
The Jedi Council will be there,
连同来自银河系各地的共和国♥军♥官--
along with Republic officers from around the galaxy and--
哎呀...
What the...
分离势力是要用这艘军舰去撞击空间站!
The Separatists are going to ram the station with this ship!
我同意. 我们得行动起来, R2
I agree. We have to do something, Artoo.
你试试能否向共和国发报
See if you can send a transmission
这样我们就能警告他们做好防备
to the Republic so we can warn them.
没用的
It is no use.
我们已经试过了
We have tried that.
从本舰发出的所有通讯都被拦截了
All transmissions from this ship are being blocked.
嗯, 你是对的
Hmm, you're right.
我们不能无动于衷地干坐着
We can't just sit here and do nothing.
他要去哪儿?
Where's he going?
啊-哦
Uh-oh.
那个蜂鸣机器人不是我的同伴
That buzz droid is not with me.
一定是间谍!
It must be a spy!
阻止那个机器人!
Stop that droid!
他去哪儿了? 我们必须找到他
Where'd he go? We've got to find him.
我不知道. 我哪儿都没看见他
I do not know. I do not see him anywhere.
啊, 上校...
Uh, Colonel...
我想我看见他了
I think I see him.
我想我看见一大堆的他了
I think I see a whole lot of him.
这是圈套!
It's a trap!
干得好. 你建立了防御圈
Good work. You've established a perimeter.
还在源源不断地涌来!
There are still more coming!
请告诉我你有妙计, 上校!
Please tell me you have a brilliant strategy, Colonel!
我不知道! 他们数量太多了
I don't know! There's just so many of them.
什么意思, "出去"?
What do you mean, "get out"?
好吧, 你要干什么?
All right, what are you going to do?
你要打开气闸?
You are going to open the air lock?
你疯了吗, BZ?
Are you crazy, Beezee?
大家给足底加磁!
Everybody, magnetize your feet!
锁定!
Lock down!
BZ! 加磁!
Beezee! Magnetize!
加磁!
Magnetize!
不!
No!
R2, 关门!
Artoo, close the door!
关门!
Close the door!
可怜的BZ
Poor Beezee.
你会被铭记的, 士兵
You will be missed, soldier.
R2是对的
Artoo is right.
上校, 您打算说些什么
Colonel, would you say something
来纪念BZ的英勇牺牲吗?
to honor this heroic sacrifice?
我想这是合情合理的
I suppose that's appropriate.
我只能说得简短些, 因为我们时间紧迫
I'll have to make it quick because we don't have much time.
当D小队执行此项任务伊始
When this D-Squad started our mission,
我有过怀疑
I had doubts.
深深怀疑我们能否活下来
Grave doubts that we would ever survive,
更不敢奢望成功
let alone succeed.
但我们通力合作
But we worked together.
不放弃希望
We didn't give up hope.
在死亡面前展现了勇气
We showed courage in the face of death.
我很震惊我会这么说
It shocks me to say this,
但我们的确打造了一支卓越的队伍
but we make an excellent team.
现在我们失去了一名成员...
Now we've lost one of our members...
BZ
Beezee.
但我们必须记住
But we must remember.
BZ牺牲自己救了我们大家
Beezee sacrificed himself for us.
那正是一个好兵的风采
That's what a good soldier does sometimes.
纪念英雄牺牲的唯一方式
The only way to honor that sacrifice
就是截停这艘军舰
is to stop this ship
阻止分离势力再夺去共和国的任何一条生命
and prevent the Separatists from taking any more Republic lives.
你们跟我一起干吗?
Are you with me?
蜂鸣机器人报告进展了吗?
Have the buzz droids reported back in yet?
没有, 还没有收到他们发来的信♥号♥♥
No, there has been no signal from them.
事实上, 我根本追踪不到他们的信♥号♥♥了
In fact, I cannot even locate their signal anymore.
那么, 我们必须假设
We must assume, then,
蜂鸣机器人已经失败了
that the buzz droids have failed.
要在那些入侵者破坏我方计划前找到他们
I want those intruders found before they ruin our plans.
- 收到, 收到 - 收到, 收到
- Roger, roger. - Roger, roger.
好了, 大家都清楚计划了吗?
All right, everybody knows the plan?
我们把受伤的机器人送上穿梭机
We get the injured droids to the shuttle
并且引开战斗机器人
and distract the battle droids
以便R2前去设定雷♥管♥
while Artoo goes up to the detonator
把它编程为提前爆♥炸♥
and programs it to explode early.
但愿他能成功返回穿梭机
Hopefully he can make it back to the shuttle
然后我们就能在爆♥炸♥前全体撤离此舰
and we can all get off the ship before it blows up.
祝你好运, R2
Good luck, Artoo.
入侵者! 消灭他们!
The intruders! Destroy them!
你能做到的!
You can make it!
快! 快!
Hurry! Hurry!
目标就在我们的视野中
We have our target in sight.
全速前进
Full ahead.
撞击速度
Ramming speed.
撤离计划正在进行中
Evacuation plan is now under way.
我去设置雷♥管♥, 启动倒计时
I will go to the detonator and start the countdown.
唉, 我们工作中最糟糕的部分
[sighs] The worst part about our job
就数这些无聊的战略会议了
are these boring strategy conferences.
乐观点, 阿纳金
Cheer up, Anakin.
这是你针对军事规程
This is your chance to voice all your complaints
表达所有不满的机会
about military protocol.
看来我们终于可以开会了
And it looks as though we can finally get under way.
我去通知温杜大♥师♥, 最后一位掉队者到了
I will inform Master Windu the last straggler has arrived
同时你好好调整一下你的态度
while you work on your attitude.
那艘军舰是不是行驶得有点太快了?
Isn't that ship coming in a little too fast?
穿梭机在那儿!
There's the shuttle!
小心点, 你会击中赖登素的
Careful, you'll hit the Rhydonium.
大家向飞船前进!
Everyone, head to the ship!
C4和我去干扰他们
Ceefor and I will distract them.
你来得太晚了
You are too late.
引爆倒计时一旦启动
Once the detonation sequence has commenced,
就无法中止了
there is no stopping it.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表