剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
他们将生死置之度外, 只为了救一个人
they're risking their lives to save just one.
不要低估国王的影响力
Do not underestimate the king's power.
他代表着希望
He represents hope
对他们的成功至关重要
and is critical to their success.
我觉得我要对他们负责
I feel responsible for them.
我懂你的心思, 小鬼头
I know you do, Snips,
但要记住, 使命必须优先于感情
but remember, purpose must come before feelings.
我懂, 师♥父♥
I know, Master.
万不得已时才能介入
Step in only if you must,
但要记住
but remember,
要想这次尝试成为一个有效的策略
if this experiment is to become an effective strategy,
他们就必须学会独♥立♥生存
they must learn to survive on their own.
是, 克诺比大♥师♥
Yes, Master Kenobi.
我明白
I understand.
啊, 嘿!
Uh, hey!
陛下
My Lord.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是索·格雷拉
I'm Saw Gerrera.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
解救您, 陛下
Your freedom, Sire.
您明天就要被处决了
You're to be executed tomorrow,
但我要救您离开这儿
but I'm getting you out of here.
翁德伦人♥民♥需要您的帮助
The people of Onderon need your help.
起来吧
Stand up.
你是不是那帮制♥造♥混乱
Are you one of the meddlers creating disorder,
干涉王权归属的好事者中的一员?
interfering in the affairs of the throne?
我们只是为了恢复您的合法王位
Only to restore your kingship as the rightful ruler.
我明白了
I see.
这一切都是我的错
This was all my doing.
我打开了大门
I opened the door.
所以分离势力占据了这里
That's why the Separatists are here.
我曾面临一个艰难的抉择:
I was faced with a difficult choice:
加入共和国还是邦联
to join the Republic or the Confederacy.
双方都很腐♥败♥
Both are corrupt,
但我必须选择一方
but I had to pick a side
不然就会有人替我作出选择
before one was chosen for me,
只不过我双方都没选
except I chose neither.
现在是光复翁德伦的时候了
Now is the time to take back Onderon.
我们的运动已成燎原之势
Our movement is gaining momentum.
还有绝地作为后盾
It has the backing of the Jedi.
绝地?
Jedi?
是的, 陛下
Yes, Sire.
我等待这个时刻已经很久了
I've been waiting a long time for this.
跟我来, 陛下
Follow me, Sire.
翁德伦在等着您
Onderon awaits.
单向护盾
One-way shield.
你们谁还有问题?
Do any of you have questions?
这个计划风险很大
It's a risky plan,
但却是我们最好的机会
but it's our best shot.
阿索卡, 你会加入我们吗?
Ahsoka, will you join us?
我不能
I can't.
我的介入已经超出了委员会允许的范围
I've already been more involved than the Council wanted.
恐怕我收到的指示是这次得袖手旁观
I'm afraid I've been instructed to sit this one out.
他们抓住了索
They have Saw.
他还活着, 但我看到敌人把他带走了
He's alive, but I watched them take him away.
我们得去救他
We have to save him.
对!
Yes!
不
No.
我们得去救登达普国王
We have to save King Dendup.
我们没有时间和人手两头兼顾
We don't have time or the bodies to do both.
他是你哥哥
He's your brother.
索这是求仁得仁, 他有此觉悟
That's what Saw would want, what he would expect.
而我希望这房♥间里的每个人都能如此
And I expect the same from everyone in this room.
我知道这是个艰难的抉择
I know it's a hard choice,
但我赞成
but I agree.
使命必须优先于感情
Purpose must come before feelings.
其他恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在哪儿?
Where are the other terrorists?
翁德伦是我们的星系, 不是你们的
Onderon is our system, not yours.
够了
Enough.
我们得留下活口
We have to keep him alive.
他和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有直接联♥系♥
He is a direct link to the terrorists.
你在可怜他
You pity him.
我在可怜你的无知
I pity your ignorance.
你们可以控制翁德伦的人♥民♥
You can control the people of Onderon,
但违背人♥民♥意愿的话, 你们的统治就长不了
but you won't sustain it against their will.
你们的所作所为确保了会有后人来继承他的事业
What you're doing guarantees others will take his place.
他们也将不得好死
They, too, will suffer.
那这场战争就输了
Then the war is lost.
你精于策略
You have strong tactics,
但不幸的是, 你计算不出另一种途径
but it's unfortunate you cannot calculate a different approach.
给, 喝点吧
Here, drink.
它会补充你的体力
It will give you strength.
分离势力对挡他们道的东西
The Separatists have very little compassion
不会有同情心和耐心
or patience for things that stand in their way.
嗯
Hmm.
我们有责任保护属于我们的东西, 将军
We have a duty to protect what's ours, General,
这责任曾托付给了你
a duty once entrusted to you.
我还以为你的傲慢已经在卡拉尼身上耗光了
I thought you depleted your arrogance with Kalani.
每时每刻都在补充
It replenishes every hour.
拉什国王是翁德伦的君主
King Rash is the crowned head of Onderon.
你的一切都是他的
What's yours is his,
他只要高兴, 想怎么做都行
and he will do with it as he pleases.
登达普才是真正的国王
Dendup is the true king.
你们是在遵循他的命令吗?
Are you following his orders?
我们不遵循任何人的命令
We take orders from no one.
沉湎在过去的时光里
Aligning yourself with the past
你不会有光明的未来
does not bode well for your future.
我们共有同一个未来
We share the same future.
我们既可以选择当自♥由♥人
We can sit here as free men
也可以选择当分离势力的奴仆
or servants of the Separatists.
我是自♥由♥的
I am free,
而你已选择当一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
while you have chosen to become a terrorist.
我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥. 我是爱国者
I'm not a terrorist. I'm a patriot.
抵抗入侵不是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
And resistance is not terrorism.
登达普国王选择了他的人♥民♥
King Dendup chose his people
而不是在银河战争中选择一方当靠山
instead of taking a side in the intergalactic war.
分离势力能占领翁德伦
Separatists have taken over Onderon
是因为我们放任他们
because we let them.
以你们国王的身份
As your king,
我给大家介绍拉姆西斯·登达普
I present to you Ramsis Dendup
不是作为前任国王
not as a former king
而是作为罪犯
but as a criminal
他发起了反对翁德伦人♥民♥的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
sponsoring terrorist acts against the people of Onderon.
但别害怕, 善良的公民们
But fear not, good citizens.
身为你们的领袖和保护者
As your leader and protector,
我会确保你们不受此等恶行的残害
I will see that you are safe from such villainy.
他已经背叛了你们
He has betrayed you,
而今天他将为那些背叛行径
and today he will pay for those treasonous deeds
付出生命的代价
with his life.
你的人♥民♥会目睹你进入死后的世界
Your people will see you into the next world.
但愿你在那边能获得宽恕
May you find forgiveness there.
上路吧
Time to die.
等我的信♥号♥♥
Wait for my signal.
准备好武器
Ready weapons.
还不行
Not yet.
行动!
Now!
赶快. 上, 上, 上!
Come on. Go, go, go!
跟我们来
Come with us.
干掉他们!
Blast 'em!
跟我走
Follow me.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表