剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第5季 第10集 秘密武器
Secret Weapons
谦卑方可抵御羞辱
截获秘密通讯!
Secret transmission intercepted!
绝地委员会截获了
The Jedi Council has intercepted
格里弗斯将军的一份加密通讯
an encoded transmission of General Grievous.
然而, 共和国情报人员无法破译
However, Republic Intelligence officers have failed to crack
机器人使用的新密♥码♥
the new encryption code being used by the droids.
只怕分离势力
Fears escalate that the Separatists
即将发动大规模进攻
are about to mount a major offensive.
在确定该通讯源位于
Having located the source of the transmission
分离势力的大后方后
deep in Separatist space,
绝地计划先发制人
the Jedi plan a counterstrike
窃取敌方解码芯片
to capture an enemy decoding chip
这样就可以破译通讯内容
which will allow them to understand the transmission
从而挫败分离势力的阴谋
and thwart the Separatist plot.
时不我待
Time is not on our side,
所以我长话短说
so I'll make this short.
你们几个机器人被选中去执行一项非常重要的任务
You droids have been chosen for a very important mission.
有一个加密模块
There's an encryption module
安装在这艘分离势力无畏舰上
on board this Separatist dreadnought.
该设备负责扰码加密
This device is scrambling
分离势力在这个星区的所有通信
all Separatist communication in the region.
我们相信你们五位能够深入敌后
We believe you five can get behind enemy lines,
在不引人注意的情况下潜入密室
infiltrate the vault without drawing attention to yourselves,
并窃取该加密模块
and steal that encryption module.
WAC-47前来报到!
WAC-47, reporting for duty!
对不起, 我迟到了
Sorry I am late.
我还以为通知说的是
I thought the message said
在"绝地储藏室"集♥合♥
to meet in the "Jedi storeroom,"
管它是什么地方. 嘿
whatever that is. Heh.
我错过什么了吗?
So did I miss anything?
入列, 士兵
Fall in line, soldier.
我听说我们要去铲除分离势力
So I hear we're gonna be taking out Separatists.
我实话实说
I will be honest.
你们当中有人可能一去不回
Some of you may not make it back.
什么-- 他为什么看着我?
What-- Why is he looking at me?
哦, 您刚才是在看我吗?
Uh, were you just looking at me?
我-- 我只是开玩笑
I--I was just kidding.
但我对你们的能力有信心
But I have faith in your abilities.
你们不是普通的机器人
You are not ordinary droids.
你们之前和绝地共事过
You've worked with the Jedi before.
你们是我方的秘密武器
You are our secret weapons.
现在我把你们交给任务指挥官
Now, let me turn you over to your mission leader.
这位上校是我们战略指挥部的顶级智囊之一
The Colonel is one of our top minds at Strategic Command.
从吉奥诺西斯战役起他就为共和国效力了
He's been with the Republic since the Battle of Geonosis,
米布尔·加斯孔上校
Colonel Meebur Gascon.
谢谢, 温杜大♥师♥
Thank you, Master Windu.
现在起由我接手
I'll take it from here.
愿原力与你同在
May the Force be with you.
立正!
Attention!
注意, 我只会说一遍
Now, I'm only gonna say this once,
所以调高你们的音频输入
so turn up your audio inputs.
一旦进入这艘巡洋舰
Once we're inside the cruiser,
我们就要到"C"层甲板去
we make our way to "C" deck.
那里是他们的通信中心所在
That's where their communication center is housed.
我们绕过这儿和这儿的安保
We bypass security here and here,
引开这儿的超级战斗机器人
divert the super battle droids here.
接着我们破解密室的密♥码♥
Then we break the vault code,
扫除雷群, 窃取加密模块
beat the swarm mines, steal the encryption module,
然后及时归航
and return home in time
参加我晋升准将的典礼
for my promotion ceremony to Brigadier General.
都明白了吗?
Are we clear?
哦...哦...
Uh...uh...
很好, 我就喜欢这样:
Good, that's what I like:
没有提问
no questions.
哦
Oh.
D小队, 列队!
D-Squad, fall in line!
队列以我为首, 技工们
The line starts behind me, mech.
过来, 技工们
Over here, you mechs,
出列
front and center.
这是古巴克博士. 他是--
This is Dr. Gubacher. He is--
哦, 哦, 下士?
Uh, uh, Corporal?
上校
Colonel.
好的
Right.
嗯, 我只是想澄清一下
Well, I just want to set the record straight.
我不是技工
I am not a mech.
你刚才把我们都叫作技工
You called us all mechs back there,
但你可以看到, 我是一个WAC
but as you can see, I am a WAC.
诚然, 我的主人不是绝地
Granted, my master's not a Jedi,
可我是不同级别的机器人...
but I am a different class of droid...
制♥造♥工艺更优良
better engineering.
在被无礼打断前
As I was saying,
我正要说到
before I was rudely interrupted,
古巴克博士
Dr. Gubacher
将给你们每一位安装为此次任务特别设计的
is going to equip each of you with a tactical upgrade
战术升级设备
specially designed for this mission.
好了, 闲话少说
All right, enough with the chatter.
让我们开始工作吧
Let's get this show on the road.
"独眼"
Cyclops,
这儿不需要你
you're not needed here.
到穿梭机上去做好起飞准备
Go prepare our shuttle for launch.
唉
[groans]
R2-D2
R2-D2,
这对高级火箭助推器
these advanced rocket boosters
能给予你更好的飞行性能
should give you better aerial mobility
和更长的续航时间
and for longer periods of time.
啊, 但要注意:
Ah, but be advised:
导航控制系统也微调了
the navigation controls are finely tuned.
QT-KT
QT-KT,
这个线圈是个遥控磁体
this coil is a remote-controlled magnet.
它可吸引一切金属物体
It can attract any metal object
作用的半径范围是七米
in a seven-meter radius.
但在处理地雷时
But when dealing with mines,
你需要格外谨慎
you'll want to take care.
磁力是极其强大的
The magnetic force is extremely powerful.
U9-C4
U9-C4,
这把激光切割枪
this laser-cutter will
能切断你遇到的绝大多数物质
slice through most materials you encounter.
但在使用时切记要固定好你的位置
But make sure you're in a locked position.
后座力可是很猛的
The recoil packs quite a wallop.
不, 不, 不, 不, 不
No, no, no, no, no.
M5-BZ
M5-BZ,
我们不会在你体内添加任何东西
we are not putting anything inside you.
我们会取些东西出来:
We're taking something out:
你的存储器
your memory banks.
我会在回收加工室里
I'll be making the extraction myself
亲自操刀
in the salvage room.
对不起
I am sorry,
但我们需要腾出空间
but we need to make room for
用作上校的指挥中心
the Colonel's command center.
不必安慰他
No need to baby him.
他只是个机器人
He's just a droid.
幸运的是
Fortunately,
过后他不会记得这件事
he won't remember any of this.
呵呵呵呵
[chuckles]
你想要什么, BZ?
What do you want, Beezee?
是我, 你个蠢货
It's me, you moron.
你在那里面干什么, 下士?
What are you doing in there, Corporal?
要我跟你讲多少遍才记得住?
And how many times do I have to tell you?
是上校
It's Colonel.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表