剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
这种地表不会留下我们的足迹
This surface leaves no trace of us.
你早就注意到了?
You noticed it earlier?
那你到底为什么闷着不说?
Why in the world didn't you say anything?
我从没考虑过我们要往回走
I did not think we would want to go backwards
因为前进似乎是走出这片虚无的唯一途径
when forwards seems to be the only way out of this void.
你为什么要思考?
Why are you thinking?
我不要你思考
I don't want you to think.
思考是我的工作
Thinking is my job.
我是指挥军官
I am the commanding officer.
你只是个飞行员
You are just a pilot.
哦, 真伤人
Oh, that hurt.
我一直在思考, 上校
I have been thinking, Colonel.
我告诉过你别那样干
I told you not to do that.
我的程序让我专心于手头要务
My programming keeps me focused on the task at hand,
这意味着我不必担心自己的健康
which means I do not have to worry about my health.
我只须关心任务
I just have to worry about the mission.
提都别提
Don't even go there.
所以我想--
So I think--
别想了!
Don't do that!
等你死了, 我应当领导D小队
When you die, I should lead D-Squad.
停!
Stop!
你这是要活活气死我!
You are what's killing me!
我无法相信自己会被迫
I can't believe I am forced to
与一个机器人辩解我的存在!
justify my existence with a droid!
啊! 我在生命的终点!
Ugh! I'm at the end!
我能感受到!
I can feel it!
我的乞求仅仅是让我死得有尊严!
All I ask is that you just let me die with dignity!
那有可能吗?
Is that possible?
什么? 我们的飞船?
What? Our ship?
你们--你们这些蠢有蠢福的机器人
You--you stupid lucky droids.
其实是带着大家兜了个圈子
You have just taken us in a circle.
等一下
Wait a minute.
这真是我们的飞船吗?
Is this really our ship?
我们离开了多久?
How long have we been gone?
不, 这不是我们的飞船
No, it is not our ship.
不, 不, 不!
No, no, no!
不, 不, 不!
No, no, no!
R2说的对
Artoo is right.
这就是待在飞船上的结果
This is what happens when you stay at the ship.
为什么老天对我如此不公?
Why is this happening to me?
也许他要跳下去了
Maybe he is going to jump
从而结束他的痛苦
and put himself out of his misery.
那么, 我自荐当这次任务的新领袖
Well, I vote for myself as the new leader of this mission.
你们不能推选R2
You cannot vote for Artoo.
他只是个技工
He is just a mech.
他无法领导一支队伍
He cannot lead a squadron.
救命!
Help!
这地方一定有些什么!
There has to be something out there!
给我个迹象吧!
Show me a sign!
哪怕一丝希望的微光!
A glimmer of hope!
我不知道他在和谁说话
I do not know who he is talking to.
也许是给他编程的某个人
Maybe whoever programmed him.
那儿!
There!
我看见了什么
I see something.
哦, 一个村庄!
Ooh, a village!
你们还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
我们得救了!
We're saved!
啊哈哈哈哈哈!
[laughs maniacally]
你到底看见了什么, 上校?
What exactly do you see, Colonel?
我不知道
I don't know.
很难说
Hard to say.
一个哨站
An outpost.
也可能是个酒吧
Maybe a cantina.
不管是什么, 都能帮到我们
Whatever it is, they can help us.
我也什么都没看见, R2
I do not see anything either, Artoo.
他那时跳下来就好了
He should have jumped.
不
No.
我们又在兜圈子了
We're going in circles again.
我同意
I agree.
我们不能再信任他所受的训练了
We cannot trust his training anymore.
但我也不能信任你的程序
But I cannot trust your programming either,
你不选我为新领袖的话尤其如此
especially if you will not vote for me to be the new leader.
你们这是要去哪儿?
Where are you going now?
喂, 那不是真的
Hey, that is not true.
我不只是个飞行员!
I am more than just a pilot!
我们需要一个新计划, 上校
We need a new plan, Colonel.
我刚意识到:
I just realized:
如果我已经死了呢?
what if I'm dead?
哦, 如果我在穿梭机坠毁时就死去了
Ooh, what if I died in that shuttle crash
那现在--现在我是被困在了地狱的边境?
and now--now I'm stuck here in limbo?
没错
Yes.
我该和那帮技工一起走的
I should have gone with the mechs.
好好想想
Think about it.
生命. 生命只是一片虚无
Life. Life is a void.
我们不断追寻答案
We search and search for answers,
但根本就没有答案
but there are none.
希望只是幻觉而已, WAC
Hope is just an illusion, WAC.
死亡才是唯一的必然
Death is the only certainty.
我的程序中没有放弃
Giving up is not in my programming.
我很惊讶你的程序中有, 上校
I am surprised that it is in yours, Colonel.
也许--
Maybe--
也许你是对的
maybe you're right.
我接受的教导是要为一切问题寻找合理的解答
I was taught to find a rational solution to every problem.
但这片虚无--
But this void--
证明了那并非永远行得通
this proves that that's not always possible.
也许我需要改变看待事物的方法了
Maybe I need to change how I see things,
那相应地也会改变我的程序
and that will change my programming,
我所受的训练
my training.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你不只是个飞行员, WAC
You are more than just a pilot, WAC.
哈哈哈!
[laughs]
我就知道! 我就知道!
I knew it! I knew it!
好了, 好了
All right, all right,
冷静下来, 士兵
calm down, soldier.
哇! 哇!
Whoa! Whoa!
哈哈哈
[laughs]
这是我们离开这片虚无的方法!
This is our way out of the void!
你精神错乱了, 上校!
You have lost your mind, Colonel!
不!
No!
这是我们唯一的希望!
This is our only hope!
我们不能再服从我所受的训练
We've got to stop following my training
或是你的程序了
or your programming
而是要追随那些鸟的本能!
and follow the birds' instincts!
抓稳了!
Grab hold!
像这样? 哇!
Like this? Whoa!
看!
Look!
我能看见一个小镇
I can see a town from here.
你也能看见, 对吧?
You can see that, right?
我当然能
I sure can.
上校, 你怎么知道
How did you know, Colonel,
这些动物能把我们带出那片虚无?
that these creatures would get us out of the void?
你有你的程序
You've got your programming.
我有我的训练
I've got my training.
但这些动物
But these creatures,
它们有它们的本能
they have their instinct.
它们知道如何在这地方生存下去
They know how to survive out here.
你说啥就是啥吧
If you say so.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
那些技工比我们先到这儿
Those mechs beat us here.
蠢有蠢福的机器人
Stupid lucky droids.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表