剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
但如果你想见识我是什么样的人
But if you'd care to see what I'm made of,
我们现在就可以大战一场, 你和我
we can go to war right now, you and me,
然后我们可能会被分离势力俘虏
and probably get ourselves captured by a Separatist.
或者我们可以执行我的计划
Or we can execute my plan
胜利完成任务后英雄凯♥旋♥
and come out of this mission looking like heroes.
选择权在于你, "独眼"
The choice is yours, Cyclops.
首先, 我的名字叫WAC
First of all, my name is WAC.
其次, 我们会执行你的计划
Second of all, we will execute your plan.
但你必须停止给我们胡乱起外号♥
But you have to stop calling us stupid names,
"矮子"
Shorty.
唉, 那好吧, WAC
[sighs] Very well, WAC.
我会客客气气的
I'll play nice,
但你们谁再搞砸了的话可别怪老子不客气!
but only until one of you screws up again!
长官, "C"层甲板再次出现干扰
Sir, there has been another disturbance on "C" deck.
我亲自去调查这个情况
I will investigate this situation personally.
好吧, "粉嘟嘟"-- 我是说, QT
All right, Pinky-- I mean, Qutee.
这是你大显身手的机会
This is your chance to shine.
用你的磁体去吸引雷群
Use your magnet to attract those swarm mines.
在那儿, 加密模块
There it is, the encryption module.
现在全靠你了, R2
It's all up to you now, Artoo.
没那么容易
Not so fast.
举起手来
Arms up.
重力
Gravity.
对, 关闭它, 快!
Right, turn it off, quick!
我来帮你, 下士
I will help you, Corporal.
呃, 我要吐了
Oh, I'm gonna be sick.
下士, 你还好吧?
Corporal, are you okay?
小心!
Look out!
我去把重力重新打开
I will turn the gravity back on.
快, WAC, 快!
Hurry, WAC, hurry!
我来保管它
I'll take that.
哈哈, 干得好, R2
Ha-ha, good work, Artoo.
入侵警报
Intruder alert.
入侵警报
Intruder alert.
入侵警报
Intruder alert.
入侵警报
Intruder alert.
我们撤, D小队
Let's move it out, D-Squad.
你们在磨蹭什么?
What are you doing?
再不走就要当俘虏了!
We're going to get caught!
R2说我们不该丢下BZ
Artoo says we cannot leave Beezee behind.
R2是对的
Artoo's right.
我们可以在穿梭机上修好他
We can repair him on the shuttle.
"C"层甲板出事了
There's trouble on "C" deck.
立刻到那儿报到
Report there immediately.
别挡道, 你们这些宇航技工笨蛋
Get out of the way, you stupid astromechs.
机器人的可笑之处在于--
Funny thing about droids--
它们万万想不到背叛自己的竟会是
last thing they'd expect to betray them:
其他机器人
another droid.
D小队, 我们回家
D-Squad, let's go home.
啊, 我的第一次任务--
Ah, my first mission--
无与伦比的成功
a rousing success
归功于天才的策划
and a brilliant plan
如果要自我评价的话
if I do say so myself.
我同意, R2
I agree, Artoo.
这支队伍的执行力还算不赖
The team's execution was not too shabby.
谁知道呢
Who knows,
你们这些机器人也能成为合格的战士
you droids might just make decent soldiers after all.
哦, 你也是, WAC
Oh, and you, too, WAC.
是, 长官, 上校
Yes, sir, Colonel.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表