剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
我们来处理这家伙
We'll handle this.
不, 我来
No, I will.
低头!
Duck!
嘿, 邦泰里, 你准备好再试一次了么?
Hey, Bonteri, you ready to try again?
嘿, 你们在干什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
做你教我们的事
What you taught us.
投降吧, 叛军. 呃...
Surrender, rebel. Uh...
法律必将制裁你们
You will answer for your crimes
反抗分离联盟的罪行
against the Separatist Alliance.
我们得把你清洗一下了
We, uh, need to clean you up.
我喜欢这样子
I like it.
现在你看上去更像个士兵, 而不是政客了
Now you look more like a soldier than a politician.
好吧, 也许一个好的政♥治♥家时不时也得干些脏活
Well, maybe a good politician needs to get dirty now and then.
这次胜利让大家收获了信心
Take confidence from this victory.
但必定会有更多机器人来袭
But rest assured, there will be more droids coming
因为它们已经知道了你们的位置
now that they know your position.
没关系. 你们现在准备好了
It doesn't matter. You're ready now.
我们将要主动袭击机器人
We are going to take the fight to the droids.
你们不必再躲在丛林中了
You don't have to hide in the jungle any longer.
机器人有点儿傻
Droids were a bit dim,
比我想象的更傻
more so than I imagined.
它们靠数量来弥补
They make up for it in numbers.
其设计宗旨就是采取人海战术
They're designed to overwhelm.
但它们的设计无法应对我们的战术
But they're not designed to deal with our approach.
我们要在最出其不意的地方打击它们
We hit them where they least expect it.
而在它们反应过来之前--
And before they realize what happened--
我们又混迹于平民当中
We fade in with the rest of the population.
一语中的
Exactly.
我们需要一个潜入城市的计划
We need a plan to get inside the city.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
请出示身份证明
Identification please.
站住
Halt.
你们在城门外干什么?
What were you doing outside of the city gates?
打猎
Hunting.
我们已辛苦跋涉了好多天
We've been trekking for days.
你们出行前登记过吗?
Did you register before your excursion?
没有, 但我们大多数时间都在丛林里
No, but most of our time is spent in the bush,
收集陷阱里的猎物
collecting our traps.
我们是来城里卖♥♥货的
We come to the city to sell.
像这样的蓟马幼虫在艾齐兹可找不到
You can't get thrip larva like this in Iziz.
只有在翁德伦另一端最大的树上才有
Only the biggest trees on the other side of Onderon.
嘿, 听着
Hey, listen,
我们得赶在晚餐前交付所有货物
we need to deliver all of this in time for supper.
嗯
Hmm.
你探测到什么了吗?
Are you scanning anything?
很难分辨这么多有机物
It's hard to tell with so much organic matter.
拜托!
Come on!
我们的商人正在里面等着
Our merchants are waiting inside.
你们能快点吗?
Can you hurry it up?
让他们通过吧
Let them through.
收到, 收到
Roger, roger.
好计划
Good plan.
正像索说的
Like Saw said,
那些机器人比我们想象的更蠢
those droids are dumber than we thought.
不错的开端
Not a bad start.
但艰辛的工作现在才开始
But now the hard work begins.
你们必须招募新成员, 要明智地选择目标
You must find recruits and choose your targets wisely.
它们会到处搜捕我们
They'll be looking for us.
我们应该分头行动
We should split up.
黄昏后再会合
Regroup after nightfall.
我会通知弟兄们
I'll alert our brothers.
我们会确保你们得到所需物资
We'll make sure you have the supplies you need.
雷克斯和我会办妥的
Rex and I will take care of that.
祝好运
Good luck.
你也是
You too.
你认为他们会干得怎样?
How do you think they'll do?
我有种会收获惊喜的预感
I have a feeling we'll be pleasantly surprised.
那你承认我们的新策略会奏效了?
So you admit our new strategy will work?
我抱有希望, 阿纳金, 抱有希望
I am hopeful, Anakin, hopeful.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表