剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第5季 第11集 虚无中的晴天
A Sunny Day in the Void
山重水复疑无路, 示人希望真英雄
秘密武器!
Secret weapons!
绝地委员会派遣一支机器人小队
The Jedi Council deploys a squad of droids
登上一艘分离势力巡洋舰执行生死攸关的任务
on a desperate mission aboard a Separatist cruiser.
在米布尔·加斯孔上校的指挥下
Under the guidance of Colonel Meebur Gascon,
机器人小队成功窃取了
the droids succeed in stealing
一个至关重要的加密模块
a crucial encryption module.
现在上校和他的机器人小队
Now the colonel and his droid squad
必须把该模块带回绝地圣殿
must return the module to the Jedi Temple
以破解分离势力的密♥码♥
to crack a Separatist code
洞悉即将针对共和国发动的恐怖阴谋
detailing an impending terror plot against the Republic.
我的指挥中心还有多久才能修好?
How long until my command center is operational again?
好吧, 可以
Okay, fine.
我是说BZ还有多久才能修好?
I meant how long until Beezee is operational again?
速度快点
Well, make it fast.
我们必须把这个加密模块
We must get this encryption module back to the Republic
尽快带回共和国
as soon as possible.
哎呀
Uh-oh.
哦, BZ, 你完全修好了
Oh, Beezee, you are all better.
WAC, 你来这后面干什么?
WAC, what are you doing back here?
谁在开穿梭机?
Who is flying this shuttle?
我有好消息和坏消息, 上校
I have good news and bad news, Colonel.
坏消息是
The bad news is,
探测器发现有大型冰状物集群
scans are picking up giant ice formations,
俗称彗星群, 直冲我们而来
commonly called comets, heading straight for us.
什么? 什--
What? Wha--
那还能有什么好消息?
What in the world is the good news?
至少你有一个好理由
At least you have a good excuse
来解释任务的失败了
if your mission is a failure.
别挡道
Get out of my--
快, 退出超空间
Quick, drop us out of hyperspace.
小心!
Look out!
穿梭机的动力系统被撞坏了
The shuttle's power system has been knocked out.
我看得见
I can see that.
他说他能修好
He says he can fix it.
向右转
And swinging right.
辅助动力恢复了
Auxiliary power has been restored,
但不足以让我们动起来
but it is not enough to get us moving.
我们需要马上恢复主动力系统
We need the primary motivators reestablished now.
别想了
Forget that.
我们需要让引擎转起来
We need the engines to come on.
我说的就是这意思!
That's what I'm saying!
哎呀. 它们越来越大了
Uh-oh. They just got bigger.
赶快, 你们这些差劲的技工
Come on, you lousy mechs.
呃, 上校, 我们正冲向那颗彗星
Uh, Colonel, we are heading for that comet.
防备冲撞!
Brace yourself!
引擎恢复运作了!
The engines are back online!
啊!
Ah!
哇! 哇!
Whoa! Whoa!
我们失去了稳定器
We have lost the stabilizers
和引擎的主控装置
and primary control of the engines.
我们得在那颗星球上迫降
We are going to have to put her down on that planet.
那是什么星球?
What planet is it?
受分离势力控制吗?
Is it Separatist-controlled?
谁关心?
Who cares?
我关心!
I care!
我们不能危及任务
We can't jeopardize the mission.
我觉得我们顾不上那点了, 长官
I think we are past that point, sir.
我们要坠机了!
We're going down!
哎哟
Ugh. Oh.
我觉得我的胃都摔破了
I think I ruptured my gizzard.
看看你们这些技工让大家陷入了多糟糕的困境
Well, this is a fine mess you mechs got us into.
看这个
Look at this.
所有数据库都显示
All the database says is,
"阿巴法: 星球资料空缺"
"Abafar: Information on planet void."
别搞笑了
Don't be absurd.
我们可不能像傻瓜一样贸然闯进
We can't just go rushing off like fools
这片--这片虚无
into this--this void.
我们需要留在原地, 考虑周详
We need to stay put, consider all the facts,
然后我会--我会制定出侦察计划
and then I'll, uh--I'll draw up a reconnaissance plan,
然后我们就能-- 喂, 喂!
and we can-- hey, hey!
你要去哪儿, 士兵?
Where are you going, soldier?
他说我们必须完成任务
He says we have to finish our mission.
喂! 你从哪儿搞到的那个?
Hey! Where did you get that?
那可是机密物品
That is classified material.
我不会容忍♥抗命!
I will not stand for insubordination!
别担心, 上校
Do not worry, Colonel.
我可以接手指挥任务
I can lead the mission from here
并送回模块
and return the module.
也许他们会给我晋升的
Maybe they'll give me a promotion.
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
BZ, 打开你的顶盖
Beezee, pop your top.
我不会让你们机器人抢走我的任务
I will not let you droids commandeer my mission.
啊, 真热
Ugh, so hot.
啊, 我无法相信
Ugh, I can't believe
在接近完成我的首次任务时
I came this close to completing my first mission
却迷失在这片可恶的荒漠中
only to get lost in this detestable desert.
乐观点, 上校
Look on the bright side, Colonel.
至少这是个艳阳天
At least it is a sunny day.
有太阳么? 我没看见半点太阳
What sun? I don't see any sun.
这里只有炎热和压抑
It's just hot and oppressive.
等一下
Wait a minute.
既然没有太阳
There's no sun.
我们怎么知道在往哪个方向前进?
How do we know which direction we're going?
你设置你的导向系统为"走直线"?
You set your directional guidance to "straight"?
我们就一直这么走下去
That's all we're going on,
靠着差劲的宇航技工机器人
some rudimentary programming directive
的低级指向程序?
in a lousy astromech?
是, 我知道你的功用包括导航
Yes, I know you're designed for navigation,
但那需要有地图坐标
but that requires map coordinates
还要输入环境参数--
and environmental input--
这正是我们目前极端缺乏的
something we are sorely lacking here.
好吧, 我们不能依赖科技
All right, we can't rely on technology.
我们必须依靠我所受的训练
We have to rely on my training,
这正是你们机器人不具备的
something you droids don't have.
你怎么知道, 上校?
How do you know, Colonel?
因为机器人不会接受训练
Because droids don't get training.
你们接受的是编程
You get programmed.
那正是你们的弱点
That's your weakness.
那你所受的训练将如何带我们离开这片虚无?
So how is your training going to lead us out of this void?
哦, 我所受的军官训练告诉我
Well, uh, my, uh, training as an officer tells me
要利用一切可利用的资源--
to use all available resources to, uh--
存活下去等待救援
to stay alive until help comes.
那你所受的军官训练--
So your officer training--
你到底是怎么学会这些的?
how exactly did you learn that?
是被我的上级灌输的
It was drilled into me by my superiors.
那你就是被编程了
Then you were programmed.
正如我们一样!
Just like us!
什么? 不, 我和你们机器人完全不同
What? No, I am not like you droids in any way.
我的思维不会局限于我的程序--
I can think outside my program--
我是说, 我所受的训练
I mean, my training.
而且我作出的决定
And I can make decisions
是基于对情况的复杂分♥析♥
based on a complex analysis of a situation,
所以我坚持让大家返回飞船
which is why I insist we return to the ship.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我怎么找不到我们的足迹?
Why can't I find our tracks?
确实不存在
There are not any.
什么?
What?
我早就注意到了
I noticed it earlier.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表