剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第5季 第6集 集训
The Gathering
自省方得真我
克隆人战争
As the Clone War
令银河系炮火纷飞, 疮痍满目
scorches its destructive path across the galaxy,
幸有绝地拨乱反正
it is the Jedi who bring order to the chaos.
然而随着战事发展
Though as the war progresses,
绝地数量逐渐凋零
the number of Jedi have declined,
且新的幼徒难以寻觅
and new younglings are harder to find.
当找到幼徒后
When a youngling is located,
他们被带至绝地圣殿
they are brought to the Jedi Temple
并且很快认识到他们现在真正的家
and learn quickly that their true family
就是绝地武士团
is now the Jedi Order.
磨练困难重重
The trials are hard.
必须通过各项测试
Tests must be passed.
但没有哪一项比集训更为重要
But none is as important as The Gathering.
到那时他们才真正踏上了绝地之路
It is then that a Jedi's path will truly begin.
赶紧, 幼徒们
Hurry, younglings.
你们已经证明了自己是班里的尖子
You have proved to be the top of your class.
因此现在是时候参加集训了
And so now is the time of The Gathering.
对绝地而言
For a Jedi,
这是至高无上的挑战和荣誉
there is no greater challenge or honor.
什么是集训, 塔诺学徒?
What is The Gathering, Padawan Tano?
彼得罗
Petro,
加诺迪
Ganodi,
比弗
Byph,
卡图妮
Katooni,
扎特
Zatt,
还有冈吉
and Gungi,
是时候让你们打造自己的光剑了
the time has come for you to build your own lightsabers.
好啊! 这可真棒
Yes! That's so wizard.
哇哦! 我就知道
Whoa! I knew it.
提醒大家: 这不是件轻而易举的任务
Be warned: this is no simple task,
在你们前方有无数险阻
and many perils lie ahead of you.
我们要去的地方
Where we are going,
是对绝地而言最为神圣的场所
there is no place more sacred to the Jedi.
这地方一点儿也不舒适
Not the most hospitable place.
我觉得这正是重点
I think that's the point.
这是条死路
It's a dead end.
幼徒们
Younglings,
伸出你们的手, 聚集原力
outstretch your hands and focus the Force.
齐心协力, 只有齐心协力, 我们才能进去
Together, and only together, can we enter.
现在赶紧
Now hurry.
太阳已经升起, 我们必须开始了
The sun has already risen, and we must begin.
尤达大♥师♥
Master Yoda.
原力塑形, 乃成绝地
The Force made physical, a Jedi is.
亦赋予我们重大责任, 对吗?
Comes great responsibility with that, yes?
绝地如何保护他人, 嗯?
Protect others, how does a Jedi, hmm?
你们要打造自己的光剑
Build your own lightsaber, you shall.
但首先
But first,
每个人必须收获自己的水晶
harvest your crystal, each one of you must.
- 看, 我告诉过你的 - 尤达, 哇
- See, I told you. - Yoda, wow.
- 不, 我告诉你的 - 不, 我告诉你的
- No, I told you. - No, I told you.
水晶乃光剑之心
The heart of the lightsaber, the crystal is.
它能聚集绝地的原力
Focuses the Force from the Jedi, it does.
如果你们要成为绝地
If Jedi you are to become,
就必须进入那个水晶洞穴
enter the crystal cave, you must.
相信自己
Trust yourself,
相信彼此
trust each other,
你们才会成功
and succeed, you will.
当你们找到水晶
Once you have found your crystal,
不要在里面逗留
do not remain inside.
当白昼消逝
As daylight ends,
洞口会再次封冻
the door will freeze over again,
你们就会被困在里面
and you will be trapped.
会被困多久?
For how long?
伊冷星球的一个自转期
For one rotation.
别人是无法帮助你们的
There will be nothing anyone can do for you.
我们怎么知道要捡哪颗水晶?
How will we know which crystal to pick?
只有自己知道哪颗是自己的
Only you can know which one is yours.
现在赶紧吧
Now, hurry.
他们怎么会期望我们
How do they expect us to find our crystals
在冰雪世界里找到水晶?
when the whole place is made up of ice?
哈, 我觉得没啥大不了的
Hah. I don't see the big deal, though.
我可以轻松在这儿待上一晚
I could easily last a night in here.
根据我的计算
From my calculations,
考虑到这个星系中的
taking into account the planetary movements
行星运动, 嗯...
in this system, um...
太阳每十九天才会在伊冷升起一次
the sun only rises on Ilum every 19 days.
那真是漫漫长夜啊
That's a very long night.
我不知道你们怎么想
Well, I don't know about you lot,
但我实在受够唠叨了
but enough with the chatter.
我要第一个拿到水晶并从这儿出去
I'm gonna be the first to get my crystal and get out of here.
彼得罗, 等等
Petro, wait.
也许我们该待在一起
Maybe we should stay together.
不, 谢谢
No, thank you.
各自行动吧
You're on your own.
走吧. 我们得继续前进
Come on. We need to keep moving.
你说得对. 他很自私
You're right. He is selfish.
呃! 现在走哪条路?
Ugh! Which way now?
我们的时间不多了
We don't have much time,
而我们却完全不知道水晶在哪儿
and we have no idea where the crystals are.
我们得分组行动
We need to break into groups.
什么? 不行!
What? No!
我们是绝地还是胆小鬼?
Are we Jedi or cowards?
数到三
On the count of three,
每个人闭上眼指向一扇门
close your eyes and point to a door,
那就是我们各自要前进的方向
and that's the direction each of us will go.
一, 二, 三
One, two, three.
啊, 抱歉, 比弗
Uh, sorry, Byph.
看来你要独自上路了
Looks like you're on your own.
比弗, 你的直觉已经告诉了你要走那条路
Byph, your instincts told you to go that way.
你必须遵循你的直觉
You have to follow your instincts.
你不该害怕怪兽, 比弗
You shouldn't be afraid of monsters, Byph.
你是绝地
You're a Jedi.
那一定是颗水晶
That must be a crystal.
我觉得这条路不对
I don't think this is the right way.
我们最好回去
We'd better go back.
等等
Wait.
在那上面! 瞧!
Up there! Look!
有东西在闪光
Something's flashing.
我什么也没看见
I can't see anything.
为什么你看不见它?
Why can't you see it?
也许因为那是你的水晶
Maybe because it's your crystal.
他们说只有自己才知道
They said only we would know.
你必须爬上去
You'll have to climb.
可那上面?
But up there?
那也...
It's...
那也太高了
it's just so high.
我办不到
I can't do that.
我相信你
I believe in you.
可如果我爬上去发现什么都没有呢?
What if I get up there and there's nothing?
那就是你必须冒的风险
Well, that's a risk you'll have to take.
嘿, 你是幸运的
Hey, you're lucky.
我甚至还没看见一样像我水晶的东西
I haven't even seen anything resembling my crystal yet.
祝好运
Good luck.
呼啸声?
A whistling?
我什么也没听见
I can't hear anything.
你觉得那是你的水晶?
You think it's your crystal?
冈吉, 别去
Gungi, no.
你绝对不可能成功的
You'll never make it.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表