剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
他说他叫克诺比
Says his name is Kenobi.
克诺比?
Kenobi?
哈!
Ha!
神哪, 今天我们这么招人爱?
My, aren't we popular today?
接通他. 去, 去, 去
Put him through. Go. Go. Go.
你好, 杭多
Greetings, Hondo.
你好?
Greetings?
你现在又把什么样的威胁带到了我的星球?
What kind of menace have you brought to my planet now?
首先, 你们从这个星系败退
First, you lose this system
然后是格里弗斯入侵
and Grievous comes in
摧毁了我的整个大本营
and destroys my entire stronghold,
留下我惨淡经营着这个
leaving me here to just rummage through
曾是我伟大帝国的废墟
the leftovers of my once great empire.
而现在
And now,
又冒出了两个长角的家伙
these two horned men show up.
这两个头上长角的疯子是什么人?
Who are these horny-headed maniacs?
他们看上去不像普通绝地
They don't seem like normal Jedi.
不是绝地, 杭多, 是西斯
Not Jedi, Hondo, Sith.
我们追踪他们到此
We tracked them here.
他们刚刚威胁要进攻
They just threatened to attack
带着一群我的人--
with a group of my men--
我手下的人!
my own men!
是的, 我们现在正盯着他们
Yes, we are looking at them right now,
一艘货船外加三艘你的飞船
a cargo vessel and three of your starships.
他们正向你驶去, 杭多
They are heading toward you, Hondo.
得得得, 说点更关键的
Da-da-da, more to the point,
你到这儿会帮我一把吗?
are you going to help me when you get here?
我们对你的人爱莫能助
There's nothing we can do about your men,
但我们一定会对付西斯
but we can certainly do something about the Sith.
好, 我来对付我的人
Good. I'll deal with my men.
你们去对付那两个纹身的疯子
You deal with those tattooed crazies.
好的
Right.
好吧, 这样就确定了
Well, that settles it.
那些叛徒不再是我的人了
Those traitors are no longer my men.
我要割下他们的舌头!
I want their tongues!
是绝地, 兄弟, 他们找到我们了
The Jedi, brother, they've found us.
不, 来得太快了
No, it's too soon.
我的计划还没完成
My plan isn't finished yet.
来得太快了
Too soon.
现在和海盗同流合污了?
Throwing in with pirates now?
哦, 不可一世的西斯也沦落了
Oh, how the mighty Sith have fallen.
不
No.
我有计划, 克诺比
I have plans, Kenobi,
你这次再也不能挡我的道了
and you will not stand in my way this time.
不!
No!
克诺比, 这边!
Kenobi, this way!
把加农炮搬到走廊尽头
Take this cannon down the hall.
我们将在那里伏击叛徒
We will ambush those traitors there.
你其余的人呢?
Where are the rest of your men?
他们正在准备伏击
They are setting up an ambush.
我们需要你的帮助
We can use your help.
另一个绝地哪儿去了?
Where is the other Jedi?
她--她牺牲了
She's-- she's dead.
她死...
She's d--
他们强大得甚至可以打败你们?
They are too powerful for even you?
我都不知道说什么好了
I am semi-speechless.
我想他们走的是这边
I think they went this way.
我去把那对兄弟引开
I shall draw the brothers away.
一旦成功了, 就炸塌通道
Once that's done, blast the passageway closed.
把你一个人留下对付那两个疯子?
And leave you alone with the two crazies?
那好吧
Well, okay.
撤退! 撤退!
Retreat! Retreat!
别让他们跑了!
Do not let them escape!
快!
Now!
投降吧
Surrender.
我们有两个人
We are two,
而你打不过我们任何一个
and you are no match for us both.
你们错了
You are mistaken.
你们还打算和我打吗?
Are you still willing to fight me?
那两个长角的家伙没兴趣来帮你们
The horned men aren't interested in helping you.
他们只对克诺比感兴趣
They are only interested in Kenobi.
他们曾许诺给我们财富和权力, 老大
They promised us wealth and power, boss.
请饶了我们
Please forgive us.
请不要杀我们
Please don't kill us.
求您了
We beg of you.
杀了你们?
Kill you?
哦, 我不打算杀你们
Oh, I would not kill you.
各位
Everyone,
那两个长角家伙的船上装满了值钱货
the horned men's ship is filled with valuable goods.
既然再次成为你们的首领
As your restored leader,
我建议庆祝我们的重新团结
I say we celebrate our reunification.
去停机坪!
To the landing pad!
好啊, 杭多, 好啊!
Right, Hondo, right!
啊!
[yelling]
萨瓦奇!
Savage!
来吧, 徒弟
Come, my apprentice.
这次的计划失败了
This plan has failed,
但我们还有其他机会
but we will have another opportunity.
吉罗, 让大家准备好! 我们要离开了
Jiro, ready the men! We're leaving.
我的人不会跟你们去任何地方
My men aren't going anywhere with you.
看看他们
Look at them.
他们能有多强?
How powerful can they be?
他们正从克诺比手下溜走
They are running away from Kenobi.
贱♥人♥, 你会为你的傲慢付出代价
Filth, you will pay for your insolence.
傲慢! 哈哈
[laughing] Insolence!
我们是海盗!
We are pirates!
我们甚至不知道傲慢是什么意思
We don't even know what that means.
开火!
Open fire!
只要干掉这两个家伙
If we kill those two,
他们的财宝就是我们的了!
their riches will be ours!
啊!
[yells]
我们的引擎已受损
Our engines have been compromised.
去逃生舱
Get to the escape pod.
太晚了
It's too late.
相信我, 徒弟
Trust me, apprentice.
好吧, 克诺比
Well, Kenobi,
我们到那边去看看
let's get out there and see
天上掉下了什么财宝给我, 还有你
what riches have fallen from the sky for me-- and you.
哈哈哈
[laughs]
怎么样?
Shall we?
很好
Very well.
没发现那两人的踪迹, 老大
There's no sign of those two, boss.
好吧
Well,
如果这些货物的状况算得上线索
if the condition of these goods is any indication,
呵, 你那两个朋友已被蒸发了
ah, your friends have been vaporized.
我可不这么肯定
I wouldn't be so sure.
我曾把他们中的一个砍成了两截, 可他仍然活着
I cut one of them in half once, and he survived.
哦, 那不是很有趣吗?
Well, isn't that interesting?
我认为这件事已经结案了, 克诺比大♥师♥
I think we have closure on this matter, Master Kenobi.
我不同意, 议长
I disagree, Chancellor.
从这件事中我们意识到一点
Everything we've learned from this
西斯阴魂不散
is that the Sith are persistent.
他们不会消亡
They will not die.
我理解你的保留意见, 克诺比大♥师♥
I understand your reservations, Master Kenobi,
但恐怕我们不能再允许
but I am afraid we can no longer allow
把你的私人恩怨变成共和国的顾虑
this personal matter of yours to be a Republic concern.
目前看来这个达斯·摩尔
It does not appear this Darth Maul
还未对共和国构成直接威胁
is a direct threat to the Republic.
我们需要你们把精力投入到当务之急:
We need to redirect your efforts to the cause at hand:
阻止杜库伯爵
stopping Count Dooku
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表