剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
It would seem the decision
to join us is now yours.
经过深思熟虑
After careful consideration,
我们决定加入你们
we will join you.
让我看看你们的物资
Show us your supplies.
我们现在有自己的军队了
We have our army now.
我有一个削弱莎廷的计划
I have a plan to undermine Satine.
队伍还不够强大
The army is weak.
我们还不能对抗女公爵
We are not ready for the duchess.
而我的计划,只需要一支小队伍就够了
With my plan,
we won't need a bigger force.
唯一的可行计划
There is only one plan.
一个美妙的前景
One vision.
它必然属于死神卫
And it belongs to Death Watch.
你的前景还并不明朗
Your vision lacks clarity.
没有我们,你们就没有军队
Without us, you have no army
就没有理由去取代女公爵
and no reason to replace the duchess.
你看不清这次机会的奥妙所在
The depth of this opportunity
eludes you.
你应该仔细看虚心学
You shall watch and learn.
又有罪犯了
More criminals.
香料经销商和所有的犯罪家族都有联♥系♥
Spice dealers connected
to all the crime families
包括科洛桑家族
of Coruscant.
还有派克人
and Pykes
他们会是下一个加入我们的
They will be the next to join us.
我们知道你组建了一支军队
We know you've been forming an army.
你们在期待我们?
Were you expecting us?
黑道社会是一个小共同体
Underworld's a small community.
我不想跟你们对立
I have no desire to oppose you.
我们加入你们
We come to join you.
非常好
Very good.
让我们的队伍准备好
Then ready our troops.
我们立刻动身去纳尔赫塔
We leave for Nal Hutta immediately.
赫特人在当地很有影响力,还有很多资源
There are many things
the Hutts influence and possess
对我们很有帮助
that would be useful to us.
我们没有钱
We have no credits.
用你们的生命来交换
Your lives
纳尔赫塔边界以内的所有一切
in exchange for Hutt Space
and everything in its borders.
啊!
Uh!
啊!
Ah!
哇
Wah.
呃!
Uh!
看起来谈判已经破裂,就像计划的一样
I see negotiations have gone as planned.
占领停机坪!
Secure this platform!
呃!
Ugh!
哦!
Gah!
撤退!撤退!
Retreat!
Retreat!
退回里面!
Back inside!
呀!
Yah!
呵!
Uh!
喔!
Whoa!
呜!
Ugh!
喔!
Whoa!
来吧,我们离开这里
Come on, let's get out of here.
啊
Ahh.
让他们走
Let them go.
他们只是赏金猎人,没有什么忠诚可言
They're only bounty hunters;
they have no allegiance.
长官,赫特人已经逃走了
Sir, the Hutts have escaped.
只剩下一个
Except one.
其他人在哪里?
Where are the others?
干掉它
Kill him.
告诉我地点
Give me a location.
塔图因
Tatooine.
塔图因
Tatooine.
贾巴的宫殿
Jabba's palace.
那么,你唯一能告诉我的就是
So the only thing that you can tell me
在贾巴的宫殿里我能找到贾巴?
is that I will find Jabba
at Jabba's palace?
投降吧,贾巴。你是最后一个了
Give up, Jabba.
You're the only ones left.
投降或者受罪
Submit or suffer.
伟大的贾巴和赫特家族
The mighty Jabba and the Hutt families
已经决定加入你们
have decided to join you.
在赫特人、黑日集团和派克人中
Between the Hutts, Black Sun,
and the Pykes,
我们将会有大量的人力和资源贮备
we'll have a large reserve
of muscle and supplies.
是的
Yes.
曼达洛星球和克诺比仍是我们的优先目标?
Then Mandalore and Kenobi
are still our priority?
它们是最重要的目标
They are vital.
我对你计划的剩余部分很感兴趣
I'm curious to hear the rest
of your plan.
前景已经明朗
The vision has expanded.
你将统治曼达洛星球,而在你的庇护之下
You will still rule Mandalore,
and under your protection,
我将号♥令一个新的银河系黑道社会
I will command
a new galactic underworld.
曼达洛将影响包含2000个星系的中立势力联盟
Mandalore influences a league
of 2,000 neutral systems.
对你的事业来说,那将提供无限的机会
It gives you a great deal
of options for your enterprise.
你已经从以前的失察中得到教训
You have learned
from your previous oversights.
有了这些中立势力联盟
With their combined forces,
共和国势力和分离势力都无关紧要了
the Republic and the Separatists
will be irrelevant.
我们准备好了吗?
Then are we ready?
把军队调遣起来
Mobilize the army.
派一支先遣队去首都
Send an advanced guard to the capital.
我要一个清单,列出曼达洛国防的重要目标
I want a list of targets
vital to Mandalore's security.
选择时聪明点
Choose wisely.
没有第二次机会的
There will be no second chances.
保持警惕
Stay focused.
曼达洛很快就是我们的,至于摩尔和他的兄弟
Mandalore will soon be ours,
and Maul and his brother
将和女公爵一起陪葬
will be dead alongside the duchess.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表