剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
这边. 赶快. 我们走
This way. Come on. Let's go.
啊!
Ugh!
立刻投降, 否则受死
Surrender now or die.
结束了
It's over.
照他们说的做
Do as they say.
大家冷静. 威胁已经解除
Calm yourselves. The threat is over.
你们将亲眼目睹这些叛徒
See for yourselves as these traitors
全体接受同样的惩罚
all endure the same punishment.
不错的尝试, 妹妹
Good try, sis.
准备好武器
Ready weapons.
他们是无辜的! 放了他们!
They're innocent! Let them go!
这条毒蛇再不能咬人了
The snake will not strike again.
- 住手! - 什么?
- Stop! - What?
我看见的唯一一条毒蛇, 陛下
The only snake I see, Sire,
就是你
is you.
叛徒
Traitor.
我曾经是
I was.
但不再是了
Not anymore.
你在干什么, 将军?
What are you doing, General?
走
Go.
- 让他们过去 - 让一让路
- Let them through. - Make way.
大家都跟他们走
Everyone, go with them.
但, 长官--
But, sir--
走!
Go!
哼. 现在怎么办, 将军?
Huh. What now, General?
你一放开我, 就会被打死
As soon as you release me, you'll be shot dead.
绝地?
Jedi?
将军, 跟我走
General, follow me.
追上他们. 杀了他们
After them. Kill them.
杀了他们!
Kill them!
登达普才是真正的国王!
Dendup is the true king!
我们要求分离势力滚蛋!
We want the Separatists gone!
拯救登达普!
Save Dendup!
机器人必须滚!
Droids must leave!
为何现在起义?
Why now?
是时候选择新的途径了, 陛下
It was time for a new approach, My Lord.
你是否效忠于我?
Do I have your loyalty?
军队亦效忠于您
And that of the army.
我们同样忠于您
You also have ours.
在您的统治下, 我们会兵强马壮
With your rule, our numbers will grow.
谢谢, 孩子
Thanks, child.
你的母亲会为你自豪
Your mother would be proud.
谢谢, 陛下
Thank you, My Lord.
我们必须首先赢得人♥民♥的意愿
We must first win the will of the people.
这是唯一的方法
That is the only way.
分离势力会集结他们的军队
The Separatists will assemble their forces.
杜库伯爵会比以往更想要我死
Count Dooku will want me dead more than ever.
那我们就必须再教训他们一次
Then we'll have to teach them another lesson.
齐心协力
Together.
阿索卡, 我就知道你忍♥不住想打一场漂亮仗
Ahsoka, I knew you couldn't resist a good fight.
我变得那么容易猜度了么?
Am I becoming that predictable?
只是对我而言
Only to me.
分离势力肯定知道了我们在背后支持反抗军
The Separatists definitely know we're backing the rebels.
那就要作好准备
Then prepare yourself.
真正的战斗即将打响
The real fight is about to begin.
你们会给予援助吗?
Will you be able to send some help?
那取决于委员会, 阿索卡
That's up to the Council, Ahsoka.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表