剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
绝地大♥师♥
Master Jedi.
你的情感背叛了你
Your emotions betray you.
你的恐惧
Your fear,
对,你的愤怒
and yes, your anger.
让你的愤怒加深你的仇恨
Let your anger deepen your hatred.
别听他的,Obi--
Don't listen to him, Obi--
安静
- Quiet.
你可以杀死我,但你绝不可以击溃我
You can kill me,
but you will never destroy me.
抵抗黑暗也需要力量
It takes strength
to resist the dark side.
只有弱者才会相信它
Only the weak embrace it.
它比你所知道的还要强大
It is more powerful than you know.
反抗它的人才更有力量
And those who oppose it
are more powerful
那是你无法理解的
than you'll ever be.
我知道你的出身
I know where you're from.
我去过你的村庄
I've been to your village.
我知道加入黑暗势力不是你的本意
I know the decision to join
the dark side wasn't yours.
那是黑夜姐妹对你施法
The Nightsisters made it for you.
闭嘴!
Silence!
你认为你了解我?
You think you know me?
这就是我苦苦盼望多年的时刻
It was I who languished for years
除了你,我什么也不想
thinking of nothing but you.
就等现在这个时刻
Nothing but this moment.
为我的复仇而准备的完美工具
And now the perfect tool
for my vengeance
现在就放在我们面前
is in front of us.
我从来没有打算杀死你
I never planned on killing you.
但我将让你承受和我一样的痛苦,科诺比
But I will make you share
my pain, Kenobi.
Satine.
记住,我亲爱的Obi-Wan...
Remember, my dear Obi-Wan...
我一直都爱着你
I've loved you always.
以后也会如此
I always will.
我们现在杀死他吗,兄弟?
Do we kill him now, brother?
不
把把他关在地牢
Imprison him below.
让他的痛苦把他淹没
Let him drown in his misery.
让他在他的牢房♥里腐烂
Take him to his cell to rot.
你召见我,大臣?
You summoned me, Chancellor?
准备好我的飞船
Prepare my ship.
- 啊!
- 是反抗军!
抱歉,我想我们没见过面
Sorry, I don't believe we've met.
你是?
You are?
Bo-Katan.
我来这救你出去
I'm here to rescue you.
你只需知道这一点
That's all you need to know.
听起来不错
Sounds good to me.
你曾经使用过它们吗?
You ever use one of these before?
没有,但在这个时刻,我会很快上手的
No, but in this case,
I'm a fast learner.
我们走吧!
站住!
Maul一定对你恨之入骨
Maul must really want you dead.
你想象不出来
You have no idea.
嗯,我感觉有个鬼魂出现
Hmm, I sense a presence.
我曾有过同样的感应,是在--
A presence
I haven't felt since--
主人
Master.
主人
Master.
你受到如此伤害还能存活,我深感震惊
I am most impressed to see
you have survived your injuries.
全是你训练的结果,主人
I used your training, Master.
我建造了这一切
And I have built all this
就是希望能回到你身边
in hopes of returning to your side.
Hmm.
很不幸
How unfortunate
还想继续欺骗我
that are attempting to deceive me.
主人?
Master?
你现在羽翼丰满了
You have become a rival!
你回到共和国,告诉他们所发生的一切
Go back to your Republic
and tell them what has happened.
那很可能会导致共和国对曼德勒的入侵
That would likely lead
to a Republic invasion
是的,Maul会死亡
Yes, and Maul will die.
而曼德勒会幸存下来
But Mandalore will survive.
我们一直都幸存下来了
We always survive.
现在出发
Now go.
你是Satine的姐妹,不是吗?
Your Satine's sister, aren't you?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
兄弟
Brother.
兄弟,我不是一个好徒弟
Brother, I am an unworthy apprentice.
我不像你
I'm not like you.
从来就没像过
I never was.
记住:西斯人首先面对唯一的事实就是
Remember, the first
and only reality of the Sith:
有且只能有两个
there can only be two.
而你不再是我的学徒
And you are no longer my apprentice.
你已经被取代了
You have been replaced.
仁慈一点
Have mercy.
求你了
Please.
求你了!
Please!
没有仁慈可言
There is no mercy.
别担心
Do not worry.
我不打算杀你
I'm not going to kill you.
留着你,我还另有用处
I have other uses for you.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表