剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
还有更优秀的将领
but a better general.
这位是卡拉尼
This is Kalani.
我向你保证, 他会用成功补救你的失败
I assure you he will succeed where you have failed.
我们要巩固发展
We need to build on our momentum
继续攻击以动摇他们的根基
and continue our attacks to keep them off balance.
第一要务是稳定民心
We have to assure the people first.
如果继续干扰平民生活
If we keep disrupting their lives,
我们就有脱离群众的危险
we risk alienating them.
我们必须争取他们的信任
We have to gain their trust.
我同意你们俩说的
I agree with both of you.
我们要平衡好两方面
We can balance both.
还要招募新手加入我们
We also need to recruit others to join us.
翁德伦是我们的
Onderon is ours.
我们要提醒所有人
We will remind everyone
不断地提醒他们
and keep reminding them
直到我们夺回家园
until we get it back.
翁德伦是我们的!
Onderon is ours!
- 解放翁德伦! - 翁德伦!
- Free Onderon! - Onderon!
为了自♥由♥!
For Freedom!
赞成斯蒂拉当我们领袖的
All in favor of Steela as our leader,
请举手
raise your hand.
好吧
Okay.
看来已经确定了
Looks like it's been decided.
你是领袖
You're the leader.
索
Saw.
让他去吧
Let him go.
他只是需要冷静一下
He just needs to blow off some steam.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
唉. 我不能
[sighs] I can't.
为什么?
Why?
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表