剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第5季 第13集 有进无退
Point of No Return
务必相信他人, 否则成功无望
任务完成!
Mission accomplished!
加斯孔上校及其机器人小队
Colonel Gascon and his droid squad
窃取了一个加密模块
steal an encryption module
用来破解分离势力的密♥码♥
needed to crack a Separatist code
以阻止即将针对共和国发动的进攻
and stop an impending attack on the Republic.
从"虚无"之地生还
After surviving The Void
并逃离了充满敌意的阿巴法星球后
and escaping the hostile planet of Abafar,
英雄们似乎终于踏上了正确的归途
our heroes finally appear to be headed in the right direction.
嗯, 看来那艘绝地巡洋舰
Hmm, looks like the Jedi cruiser
正在期待这架穿梭机
is expecting this shuttle.
好, 我肯定舰上有人
Well, I'm sure there's someone aboard
能将这个加密模块善加利用
who can put this encryption module to good use.
那么, 士兵们, 这就是任务的终点
Well, soldiers, this is the end of the mission.
加斯孔上校成功了
Colonel Gascon has succeeded.
R2, 联♥系♥舰桥
Artoo, contact the bridge.
告诉他们我要和舰长一同进餐
Tell them I request a meal with the captain.
用不着太铺张
Nothing too fancy,
还有, 呃, 我不吃班萨肉
and, uh, I don't eat bantha.
仍然无法取得联♥系♥是什么意思?
What do you mean you still can't make contact?
对此我有种不祥的预感, 上校
I have got a bad feeling about this, Colonel.
事情有些不对劲
Something is not right.
扯淡!
Snogwash!
可能只是受到了"虚无"的影响
It's probably just the effects of The Void.
都是因为--
All that, uh,
地磁干扰弄乱了他的电路
magnetic disruption messed up his circuitry.
我不会允许你的疑神疑鬼
I will not allow your frivolous worrying
来破坏这个--荣耀时刻!
to undermine this-- this glorious moment!
我期待一场欢迎英雄的仪式
I expect a hero's welcome,
更不用说我必将晋升为一名P1准将!
not to mention my inevitable promotion to P1 Brigadier!
哇哦
Wow.
他们真的全身心投入到欢迎委员会了
They really went overboard on the welcoming committee.
问得好, QT
Good question, Qutee.
为什么没看见其他穿梭机和机组成员?
Why are there not any other shuttles or crew members?
嗯, 大家可能是在准备...
Well, everyone's probably preparing to, uh...
啊, 所有人都想在现场见证
Well, they'll all want to be there
我们破解分离势力密♥码♥的那一刻
when we break the Separatist code.
我怎么知道为什么所有的防爆门都关着?
How should I know why all the blast doors are shut?
这个问题该由此舰舰长来解答
That's a question for the captain of this ship
一旦我找到他就会问个明白的
and one I intend to ask just as soon as I find him.
中士, 我是米布尔·加斯孔上校
Sergeant, Colonel Meebur Gascon.
你们无疑是在等我
You have no doubt been expecting me.
我带回了分离势力的加密模块
I am delivering the Separatist encryption module.
为什么-- 这只是全息图像
Why-- it's just a hologram.
这儿到底是怎么回事?
What in the blazes is going on here?
我不知道
I do not know.
但我们刚刚跃入了超空间
But we just made the jump to hyperspace,
意味着有人在驾驶这艘军舰
which means somebody is navigating this ship.
你们, 机器人!
You, droids!
你们在我们的舰上干什么?
What are you doing on our ship?
投降吧, 否则就消灭你们
Surrender or you will be destroyed.
战斗机器人!
Battle droids!
指挥官要求把雷♥管♥
The commander wants the detonator
搬到控制室
taken to the control room.
收到, 收到!
Roger, roger.
好吧, 让我来--
Okay, let me just--
双腿着力, 抬起重物! 双腿着力, 抬起重物!
Lift with your legs! Lift with your legs!
啊, 太重了, 太重了
Uh, heavy, heavy.
留神, 留神! 当心!
Watch it, watch it! Look out!
刚才的策略很聪明
Good thinking back there.
但下次由我来下命令
But next time I give the orders.
明白吗?
Understood?
我能行. 我能行
I got it. I got it.
我不行了!
I don't got it!
呀!
Yaah!
啊-哦
Uh-oh.
我的程序不是用来干这活的
I wasn't programmed for this.
停下! 我们要往哪儿走?
Stop! Which way are we going?
这儿!
Down here!
你看见入侵者了吗?
Have you seen the intruders?
他们朝那边去了?
They went that way?
收到, 收到
Roger, roger.
好吧, 这儿的情况十分诡异
All right, something very strange is going on here.
似乎这艘军舰已经被分离势力劫持了
It appears this ship has been hijacked by Separatists.
它不属于这儿是什么意思?
What do you mean it doesn't belong here?
他说的对, 上校
He is right, Colonel.
这不是共和国的工艺
This is not Republic technology.
除非他们降低了生产标准
Not unless they have lowered their standards.
那么, 你认为它到底是什么?
Well, what exactly do you think it is?
炸♥弹♥?
A bomb?
什么类型的炸♥弹♥? 被激活了吗?
What kind of a bomb? Is it on?
我们还有多少时间? 告诉我!
How long do we have? Talk to me!
此舰即为炸♥弹♥是什么意思?
What do you mean the ship is a bomb?
整艘军舰如何变成炸♥弹♥?
How can the entire ship be a bomb?
娘希匹...
Mother of Kwath...
这儿的赖登素多得一定足以
There must be enough Rhydonium in here
炸毁整支共和国舰队
to blow up the entire Republic fleet.
我不知道这意味着什么
I don't know what any of this means,
可我要立即离开这艘军舰
but I want off this ship immediately.
我的任务结束了
My mission is over.
我接到的命令不包括阻止分离势力的劫掠
I had no orders to stop Separatist piracy
也不包括拆除超巨型炸♥弹♥!
or disarm massive, titanic-scale bombs!
C4说的在理
Ceefor has a good point.
如果我们不能在此舰爆♥炸♥前阻止它
If we do not stop this ship before it explodes,
共和国就可能会失去成千上万条生命
it could cost the Republic thousands of lives.
这纯粹是猜测
Pure speculation.
我们要撤离此舰
We're evacuating this ship,
这是命令!
and that is an order!
哦, 对了
Oh, right.
等到军舰跳出超空间后
We'll have to wait to evacuate
我们才能撤离
until the ship is out of hyperspace.
到时恐怕就太晚了
By then it could be too late.
一旦我们到达目的地
Once we get where we are going,
我猜就会-- 大爆♥炸♥!
my guess is-- kaboom!
等等!
Wait!
我-- 不--
I-- No--
好的, 好的!
Okay, okay!
我不知道, QT
I don't know, Qutee.
R2现在上哪儿去了?
Where's Artoo gone now?
怎么回事? 这是谁?
What's going on? Who is this?
我是BNI-393
I am BNI-393,
LEP仆役机器人
an LEP Servant Droid.
我的主人叫我"兔子"
My master called me Bunny.
那你的主人在哪儿?
And where is your master?
他在分离势力夺取本舰时不幸遇害了
He was killed when the Separatists took control of this ship.
你为什么一直躲着我们?
Why were you hiding from us?
起初我不知道能否信任你们
At first I did not know if I could trust you.
后来我又不确定你们是否会相信我
Then I was not sure you would believe me.
一旦你们获悉真♥相♥
Once you saw the truth,
我只希望你们在弃舰时
I was simply hoping you would abandon ship
能带上我们其余的人
and take the rest of us with you.
你们其余的人? 你是在告诉我
Rest of you? You're telling me
还有更多的共和国机组成员在舰上?
there's more Republic crew members on board?
你们消灭入侵者了么?
Did you destroy the intruders?
啊, 没有
Uh, no.
舰上残存的共和国机器人
There are Republic droids on this ship
可能会破坏我们的计划
that could ruin our plans.
你们要搜查全舰
You will search the entire ship
务必找到入侵者
until the intruders are found
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表