剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
现在去看看R2是否到达雷♥管♥跟前了
Now let's see if Artoo made it to the detonator.
R2有麻烦了! 快来!
Artoo is in trouble! Come on!
R2肯定赶不及返回穿梭机了
Artoo will never make it back to the shuttle in time.
我们要推迟起飞
We've got to delay the launch.
那艘巡洋舰没有减慢速度
The cruiser has not slowed its pace.
你能联♥系♥上对方舰长吗?
Have you been able to contact their captain?
Z9说他谁都联♥系♥不上
Z9 says he cannot make contact with anyone.
唉, 当我需要R2时他在哪儿呢?
[sighs] Where's Artoo when I need him?
我们得重整队伍回去协助R2
We've got to regroup and head back for Artoo.
没错, 我们要改变计划!
Well, we're changing the plan!
不抛下任何一名队员
No one gets left behind,
在我下令撤离前我们不会离开!
and we're not leaving until I say so!
准备起飞!
Prepare for liftoff!
不. 太早了
No. It is too soon.
我们探测到那艘军舰上载有大量赖登素!
We are scanning a large amount of Rhydonium on that ship!
是炸♥弹♥
It's a bomb.
你还以为这次会议会很无聊呢
And you thought this conference would be boring.
求救! 求救!
Mayday! Mayday!
英勇号♥空间站
Space station Valor,
我是米布尔·加斯孔上校
this is Colonel Meebur Gascon.
有人听到吗?
Can anyone hear me?
我们听到了, 上校
We read you, Colonel.
我是天行者将军
This is General Skywalker.
那边发生了什么事?
What's going on out there?
我们的任务有点小变更, 将军
Slight change in our mission, General.
机器人和我潜入了那艘巡洋舰
The droids and I were stowaways on that cruiser.
R2在哪儿?
Where's Artoo?
我遗憾地向您报告, 爆♥炸♥时
I'm sorry to report he was on that ship
他正在那艘巡洋舰上, 长官
when it blew up, sir.
他刚刚救了你们所有人的命
He just saved all your lives.
我要一支打捞队立即赶到那儿!
I want a salvage team out there now!
是, 长官
Yes, sir.
R2!
Artoo!
你凯♥旋♥而归, 伙计!
You made it, buddy!
嘿, 你是个大英雄
Hey, you're a big hero.
这儿有人想和你说话
There's someone here who wants to speak to you.
R2-D2, 我们很高兴再见到你
R2-D2, are we glad to see you.
我是最高兴的
I am most glad.
安静, WAC. 我还在这儿说话呢
Quiet, WAC. I'm talking here.
是, 长官, 上校
Yes, sir, Colonel.
说实话, 我也许只是个地图研究员
In truth, I might just be a map reader,
而且没什么战斗经验
and I don't have much battle experience,
但是, R2
but, Artoo,
你是我见过的最勇敢的机器人
you are the bravest droid I have ever met.
你们全都是
You all are.
我很自豪能和你们几个机器人共事
I would be proud to serve with you droids
无论何时何地
anytime, anywhere.
哦, 我很高兴听见你这么说, 上校
Oh, I am glad to hear you say that, Colonel,
因为我听说我们已经被编入了同一个排!
because I hear we have been assigned to the same platoon!
在余下的战争岁月里
We will be seeing each other every day
我们每天都会在一起的!
for the rest of the war!
那太好了, WAC
That's great, WAC.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表