剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
我们需要某种重型火力
We need something with heavy firepower
才能炸毁这座发电站
if we are to blow up this facility.
如果我们给它们造成足够大的麻烦
If we give them enough trouble,
它们就会呼叫增援
they'll call for reinforcements.
比如一辆坦克
Like a tank.
没错
Exactly.
接下来你就掩护我们劫持它
Then you can provide cover while we hijack it.
然后我们就利用敌人自己的武器去攻打它们
And then we use their own weapon against them.
最终我们就搞定了机器人军队
And we bring the droid army to its knees.
嘘
Shh.
牢记计划
Remember the plan.
我们攻击这支巡逻队
We attack this patrol,
希望它们能呼叫一辆坦克前来支援
and hopefully they will call in a tank for backup.
我们上
Let's go.
巡逻队118呼叫总部
Patrol 118 to central.
我们中了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的埋伏
We've been ambushed by terrorists
需要增援
and need reinforcements.
但愿它们会派辆坦克来
Let's hope they send a tank.
听见了吗?
Hear that?
它们派出了毁灭者
They've sent destroyers.
快走!
Move!
除非干掉那些毁灭者, 否则我们撑不下去的
We're not gonna last unless we take out those destroyers.
我们得绕到它们后面去
We have to get behind them.
我们上
Let's go.
慢点扔才能让它穿过去
Roll it slow so it gets through.
我知道
I know that.
干得好
Nice job.
你干扰了我
You screwed me up.
啊!
Aah!
谢谢
Thanks.
我以前从未见过毁灭者被这样干掉
I've never seen a destroyer taken out that way before.
我们都必须随机应变
We all have to adapt.
我们要的坦克到了
There's our tank.
散开
Split up.
我们上
Let's move.
干得漂亮
Good work.
现在, 我们把这玩意儿重新发动起来
Now, let's get this thing up and running again.
你在磨蹭什么?
What are you waiting for?
给我一点时间
Give me a second.
你知道你在干什么吗?
Do you know what you're doing?
是的, 我知道我在干什么
Yeah, I know what I'm doing.
你们俩小子遇到问题了?
You boys having a problem?
没. 没问题. 为什么呢?
No. No problem. Why?
好了, 拜托. 我们要赶快行动
Well, come on. We need to get moving.
嘿, 什么时候变成你指挥了?
Hey, who put you in charge?
好吧
All right.
从坦克里出来吧, 高手
Get out of the tank, hotshot.
这玩意儿需要女人的抚慰
This needs a woman's touch.
好吧. 你请便
Fine. Be my guest.
我们要趁早赶到发电站
We need to get to that power generator
在它们发现这辆坦克失踪之前
before they realize this tank's gone missing.
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
我正想这么做来着
I was gonna do that.
啊哈. 当然
Uh-huh. Sure.
我不可能做得比这更好了
Couldn't have done it better myself.
这倒是大实话
Now, that's the truth.
我去吸引它们的火力
I'll draw their fire.
- 祝好运 - 祝好运
- Good luck. - Good luck.
我来掩护你
I'll cover you.
我们马上就位
We're almost in position.
等你准备好就开始, 斯蒂拉
Ready when you are, Steela.
狙击手. 干掉她
A sniper. Get her.
收到, 收到
Roger, roger.
看. 我们的援军到了
Look. We have reinforcements.
嘿, 你不是机器人
Hey, you're not a droid.
从那上面下来
Get down from there.
开炮
Fire the gun.
主炮还在充能
The gun is recharging.
障碍已清除
You're all clear.
看来那些训练收获成效了
Looks like all that training is paying off.
陛下, 没有能源
My Lord, without power,
机器人将遭受惨败
the droids will be massacred.
这次失利可以为我所用
This loss will work for us.
电力中断
There's been a power outage.
我和指挥部失去了联♥系♥
I've lost contact with command.
切换到红外模式
Switch to infrared.
啊!
Aah!
- 是反抗军 - 为翁德伦而战!
- It's the rebels. - Fight for Onderon!
他们在摧毁机器人!
They're destroying the droids!
- 解放翁德伦! - 自♥由♥!
- Free Onderon! - Freedom!
- 为自♥由♥而战! - 打倒机器人!
- Fight for freedom! - Get the droids!
为了自♥由♥! 为了翁德伦!
For freedom! For Onderon!
- 为了自♥由♥! - 为了翁德伦!
- For freedom! - For Onderon!
让那些机器人知道我们的厉害
Show those droids what we're worth.
我们要好好庆祝
We must celebrate.
乐意之至
With pleasure.
过来, 英俊的议员
Come here, you handsome senator.
斯蒂拉是位天生的领袖
Steela is a born leader.
我听说她还相当英勇
And quite courageous, I hear.
阿索卡
Ahsoka,
记住我对你的教导, 保持专注
remember what I told you about staying focused.
我控制不住, 师♥父♥
I can't help it, Master.
我理解
I understand.
- 你理解? - 是的
- You do? - I do.
但要尽量记住
But try to remember,
使命总是优先于个人感情
always put purpose ahead of your feelings.
这里的最新进展
This latest development
一定会吸引杜库伯爵的注意
will surely get Count Dooku's attention.
他会严酷反击
He will respond harshly.
他们会不惜一切代价追捕你们
They will stop at nothing to find you.
你们必须随机应变, 继续斗争
You must adapt and continue to confront them
为解放翁德伦而战
in order to liberate Onderon.
我们会的
We will.
而且我们会赢
And we shall win.
对此我毫不怀疑
In that, I have no doubt.
当务之急是团结人♥民♥
Now you must rally the people.
你们需要他们的支持
You will need their support.
只有收服民心
Your ability to influence them
才能代表民♥意♥
will also determine your capacity to represent them,
无论是在战场上, 还是执政♥治♥国
not only on the battlefield but off of it,
解决种种内忧外患
against your enemies, even within your own ranks.
你们的奉献将鼓舞他人
Your commitment will inspire others.
你们的信念将通向胜利
Your conviction will lead to victory.
在今晚的努力之后
After tonight's efforts,
人♥民♥将做好准备追随你们
the people will be ready to follow.
你们需要一位领袖来团结他们
You will need a leader for them to rally behind.
他们正在开展一场人♥民♥战争
They are waging a very public war.
每次袭扰都令我们狼狈不堪
Every trespass is an embarrassment.
你的军队连一小撮恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都对付不了?
Your forces cannot manage a small band of terrorists?
大人, 您的机器人无力抵挡
My lord, your droids have become ineffective
声势日趋壮大的叛军攻击
against the mounting rebel attacks.
我原以为可以相信你能统治好翁德伦
I thought I could trust you to rule Onderon.
这份报告让我大失所望
I find this report most disappointing.
叛军似乎不同于以往
It seems that the rebels are far more organized
他们的组织性大大加强了
than they were in the past.
针对发电站的攻击证明了这点
The attack against the power generators proves that.
也许您该给我派来
Perhaps it's time you send me
比现有机器人更为精良的援军了
better reinforcements than the droids I have.
我会准许你这个请求
I will grant you this request
不仅派去更先进的机器人
and not only send you better droids
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表