剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
在找这个吗?
Looking for this?
我的军服. 我的装备
My uniform. My equipment.
你一直都知道我是谁, 却不告诉我
All this time you knew who I was and didn't tell me.
为什么?
Why?
我不在乎你过去是谁
I don't care who you were.
你现在就是个洗碗工
You are dishwasher now.
是我在你坠机时救了你, 你欠我的
And you owe me for saving you from your crash.
你的命是我的, 格雷戈尔
Your life is mine, Gregor.
你没有救我
You didn't save me.
你把我变成了奴隶
You turned me into a slave.
我听从你的命令, 在这个垃圾场干活
I've worked in this dump taking orders from you
而我本该为共和国而战
when I could have been fighting for the Republic.
我要回到我的生活
I want my life back.
你想要自♥由♥吗, 格雷戈尔?
You want your freedom, Gregor?
从我手里夺回你的枪啊
Take your gun from me.
让我看看你的战士本色
Show me you are a soldier.
看见了吗?
You see?
你不是战士
You are no soldier.
你就是个洗碗工
You are a dishwasher.
哈哈哈哈!
[laughing]
干什么, 你们这些坏机器人
Why, you no-good droids.
放开我!
Let go of me!
啊! 哦
Agh! Oh.
拿上你的东西, 格雷戈尔
Take your things, Gregor.
我们离开这儿
We're getting out of here.
别走, 格雷戈尔
Don't leave, Gregor.
外面的银河系纷繁复杂
It's a big galaxy out there,
远远超出你的认知
bigger than you know.
留在这儿, 过简单的生活
Stay here, where your life is simple.
简单不再等同美好了
Simple isn't good enough anymore.
我这个克隆人不满足于此
Not for this clone.
哈! 你永远都不可能离开阿巴法
Ha! You will never get off Abafar,
你和你的共和国小朋友们
you and your little Republic friends,
只能看着你们的绝地巡洋舰被炸飞
not after your Jedi cruiser blows up.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你以为分离势力不辞辛苦来这儿是为了什么?
Why do you think the Separatists bother coming here?
他们正在开采我们的赖登素
They are mining our Rhydonium
用穿梭机满载着去摧毁来接你们回家的那艘船
to load on the shuttle and destroy your ride home.
你们看着吧
You will see.
你们都会被困在这儿
You will all be stuck here
在博尔库斯的餐馆里乞求一份工作
begging Borkus for a job in his diner.
哈哈哈哈!
[laughing]
好吧, 我们来看看面对的是什么
Okay, let's see what we're up against.
格雷戈尔
Gregor.
等等. 那儿
Wait. There.
天上有一艘巡洋舰
There's a cruiser up there.
至于那架穿梭机, 我想--
And that shuttle, I think--
没错, 它正在装载赖登素储存罐
Yes, it's being loaded up with Rhydonium canisters.
嘿. 我猜博尔库斯先生
Huh. I guess Mr. Borkus
总算是说了一回实话
was actually telling the truth...for once.
赖登素到底是什么?
What exactly is Rhydonium?
它是一种燃料
It's a fuel.
大部分开采自阿巴法
Mostly been mined out on Abafar.
易爆♥炸♥很危险
It's volatile and dangerous.
好吧, 我们确实有了个新任务:
Yes, we do have a new mission:
阻止分离势力炸毁那艘巡洋舰
Stop the Separatists from blowing up that cruiser.
我负责开路及掩护你们, 上校
I'll cover you and clear the way, Colonel.
你们全体直奔穿梭机
You all head straight to the shuttle.
我来照顾那些铁皮军
I'll take care of those clankers.
嗯, 听起来是个好计划
Hmm, sounds like a good plan.
你们这些士兵准备好去冒险了吗?
You soldiers ready to get dangerous?
我在穿梭机上与你们会合, 长官
I'll meet you at the shuttle, sir.
大家上吧
Let's roll.
嘿!
Hey!
你们需要授权才能进入本区域
You need authorization to enter this area.
抓住他们!
Get them!
干得好, 格雷戈尔
Good job, Gregor.
看, 他在那上面!
Look, he's up there!
继续前进就好
Just keep moving.
一切尽在掌握
It is all under control.
我开始记起来我有多恨这些家伙了
I'm beginning to remember how much I hate these guys.
嘿, 我不认识那些宇航技工机器人
Hey, I don't recognize those astromechs.
干掉他们!
Blast them!
他们冲我们来了
They are on to us.
上校, 你能听见吗?
Colonel, can you hear me?
先救你们自己吧!
Save yourselves!
好吧. 哇!
Okay. Whoa!
哇-哦-哦
Whoa-oh-oh.
大家都到齐了吗?
Did everybody make it?
还没, BZ和上校仍然困在那儿
No, Beezee and the Colonel are still out there.
让穿梭机准备出发
Get the shuttle ready to roll.
上校, 您还好吗?
Colonel, you all right?
我没可能活着回去了
I'll never make it back alive.
不, 您可以的, 长官
Yes, you will, sir.
这是我生来便被赋予的使命
This is what I was born to do.
现在, 赶紧走别耽搁
Now, go before it's too late.
很荣幸能为您效力, 上校
It's been an honor serving with you, Colonel.
R2是对的
Artoo's right.
我们可以绕回来接你上船
We can swing back around and pick you up.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
是你们让我记起了我是谁
You made me remember who I am.
我会杀出一条路回家的. 我保证
I'll make my way home. I promise.
快走!
Now go!
格雷戈尔在哪儿?
Where is Gregor?
格雷戈尔在哪儿?
Where is Gregor?
他在履行士兵的天职:
He's doing what a soldier does:
牺牲自己拯救他人
sacrificing himself for the lives of others.
你将被世人铭记, 格雷戈尔上尉
You will be remembered, Captain Gregor.
我们会把你的英雄事迹带回共和国
We will take your heroic story back to the Republic,
并期待你的归来
and we will watch for your return.
(译注: 电线虫形似电线, 住在电线管道内,
以吞食电流为生, 故而得名, 是一种害虫.
钻入飞船的电线虫会导致飞船电力中断)
(译注: 曼达洛人战争末期,
质量阴影发生器在马拉科星球启动,
导致那里成为飞船坟场)
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表