剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
How about that?
不 你弄疼我了 拜托
No, you're hurting me. Please.
我的骨头
My bones.
他们要杀了他 博穆勒
They're killing him! Boimler!
求你了 不要 我可以解释
Please, no. I-I can explain.
跟我的靴子解释吧
Explain it to my boot.
星际舰队 我命令你离老人远些
Starfleet! I order you to step away from the elder.
你个白♥痴♥ 那不是老人 是
You idiot! That's no elder, it's...
现在我是个小男孩了
Now I'm a little boy.
变形人
A shapeshifter?
文多尔人是个小偷 你却让他跑了
That Vendorian is a thief, and you let him get away!
他们肯定是一伙的
They must be working together!
退下 这违反了图干南中立公约
Stand down. This is in violation of the Tulganan Neutrality Pact.
柯克手击
Kirk hands!
你们好 外星人
Hello, alien people.
外星生物们
Alien creatures and beings.
往上看 谢谢您 很好
Look up here. Thank you. Okay.
我很乐意教训你们一顿 但现在
I would be happy to hand you all your asses, but right now,
我们时间不多了 与其打架
we're kind of on a deadline, so how about instead of fighting,
不如接下来五轮都由我请
the next five rounds are on me?
没关系 我从那个泰克索尔人那里偷来的
It's cool. I stole it from that Taxor!
打扰一下 先生 我不认识你
Excuse me, sir. I don't know you.
你经手的是星际舰队的财产
That is Starfleet property you're handling.
我们刚好错过了科闰
Ah, apparently, we just missed K'orin.
如果我们快点 也许能抓到他
If we hurry, maybe we can get him.
-我都不在乎了 -什么
- I don't even care anymore. - What?
天啊 你流了多少血
Oh, man, how much blood did you lose?
一直以来 我要么比你慢一步
This whole time, I've either been one step behind you
要么完全被蒙在鼓里
or totally in the dark.
对 但这都只因为我太优秀了
Yeah, but only because I'm pretty amazing.
每个人都有不顺的时候
Look, everyone has bad days.
研究了那么久 结果呢
All that studying, and where did it get me?
克林贡人朝我的头扔了一把刀
Klingon threw a knife at my head.
有东西差点差点在我的喉咙里产卵
I nearly got eggs laid in my throat.
酒吧里的那些人想吃了我
Those guys at the bar wanted to eat me.
那是什么 你在做什么
What is that? What are you doing?
基塔利亚叶子 里面有麻醉成分
Kitalia leaves-- they contain a numbing agent.
我从没见过你学习 但你却
I've never once seen you study, but then you just
轻巧地就知道炫酷的植物妙招
breeze in here knowing cool plant tricks
和分辨外星人 怎么会这样
and which aliens are which-- how?
哥们 我告诉过你我去过很多地方
Dude, I told you I've been places.
我只是顺便知道了这些知识
I just pick stuff up along the way.
我永远也做不到这样
I could never do that.
我想我不适合加入星际舰队
I guess I'm just not cut out for Starfleet.
拜托 你是标准的星际舰队先生
Oh, please, you're Mr. Starfleet.
不 我没有 不像你一样
No, I'm not, not like you are!
我应该把制♥服♥交了
I should just turn in my uniform and go
去科研小行星上面工作
work on a research asteroid!
不 绝对不行 别开这种玩笑
No, absolutely not. Do not even joke about that.
这是你可以做的最差劲的事了
That is the lamest thing you could do.
我应该去研究遥远星球上的虫子
I should just study bugs on a far-off planet
最后被吃掉 没人知道
and then eventually get eaten and no one will even know
直到他们偶然发现我的求救信♥号♥♥
until they stumble across my distress call,
但为时已晚了
but it'll be way too late,
然后他们要花很长时间
and then they'll have to spend a bunch of time
根据我晃动的视频日志
deciphering how things went wrong
破译问题出在哪里
based on my final shaky video logs.
你不会被吃掉的
I'm sure you wouldn't get eaten.
星际舰队不只需要我这样的刺头
Starfleet doesn't just need badass cool people like me.
他们也需要像你这样学院派的人
They need, like, book-smart people like you, too.
等我们回去 我就不干了
When we get back, I'm done.
大家都过来
All right, everyone, huddle up.
我给大家介绍一下我们熊群的新成员
I want to introduce you to the newest bear in our bear pack.
卢瑟福的血液流淌着黄色和黑色的印记
Rutherford's blood runs yellow and black.
他是我们的一员
He's one of us.
安保不像其他部门
Security isn't like the other departments.
不 这是更崇高的使命
No, it's a higher calling.
我们肩并肩 坚守阵线
We stand shoulder to shoulder, holding the line
对抗已知和未知的危险
against dangers known and unknown.
没有比战死沙场更光荣的事了
No greater honor than to die beside you in battle.
是的 卢瑟福 你再也不用看到
Yes, Rutherford, you're never going to have to see
杰弗利斯管道的内侧了
the inside of a Jefferies tube again.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
听起来很有趣 但我还是算了
This all sounds fun but not for me.
什么
What?
我的心还在工程部
My heart's in engineering.
请允许我离开熊群
I'd like permission to leave the bear pack.
卢瑟福 这
Rutherford, that is...
太棒了
outstanding!
要忠于自己
Got to be true to yourself!
我说的对吗 熊群
Am I right, bears?
-万岁 -熊群们
- Hoorah! - Aw, bears.
我们得抄近路
Come on, we got to take a shortcut.
-我们快没时间了 -管他呢 谁在乎啊
- We're almost out of time. - Whatever. Who cares?
我在乎
I clearly do.
你们好啊 人嘞
Greetings, "hyoo-mons."
我发现你们受伤了
I noticed you are injured.
我可以提供交通工具
Perhaps I could provide you transport.
不用了 谢谢 先生
Uh, no, thank you, sir.
这家伙也太搞笑了吧
Yeah, right. Can you believe this guy?
那太好了
Actually, yeah, that would be great.
-我们正好赶时间 -等等 你说什么
- We're kind of in a hurry. - Wait, what?
很好 我的穿梭机就在山脊那边
Excellent. My shuttle is just beyond that ridge.
来吧 来吧
Come, come.
你在干嘛 我们不能相信佛瑞吉人
What are you doing? We can't trust a Ferengi.
-什么 他不是佛瑞吉人 -明明就是
- What? He's not a Ferengi. - Yes, he is!
-不 我觉得他是波利安人 -天啊
- No, I think he's a Bolian. - Oh, my God!
这一看就是佛瑞吉人啊 大耳朵 大眼睛
He could not be more Ferengi-- the big ears, the beady eyes,
那个贪婪的手势
that greedy thing they do with their hands.
人嘞
"Hyoo-mon."
佛瑞吉人是银河系最不值得信任的种族
Ferengi are the most untrustworthy race in the galaxy.
他可能只是想引我们过去抢劫我们
He probably just wants to lure us over there so he can mug us.
我们现在需要搭车
Look, we need a ride now,
我的直觉告诉我这没问题
and my gut is telling me this is fine.
需要我提醒你
Need I remind you that you've been wrong
你今天的决定全都是错的吗
about literally everything today?
这次不是
Not this.
拉倒吧 伙计
Uh-huh, sure. Okay, buddy.
-我们走吧 -好的
- Let's go. - Good, good.
-跟我来 -你的着陆代号♥是多少
- Follow me right this... - What's your landing code?
什么
Uh, what?
图干南的安保要求所有穿梭机
Tulganan security requires all shuttlecraft
提供安全降落代码
to provide a secure landing code.
如果你真的有穿梭机 肯定有代码
If you really have a shuttle here, you must have a code.
我的代码 没错
Oh, my code, yes.
就在这里
It's, uh, right... here!
把钱给我
Give me your profit!
星际舰队
Starfleet!
佛瑞吉人 快滚吧
Hey, Ferengi, get-get out of here!
滚 滚啊
Get! Get!
好吧 也许你是对的 那个
Okay, maybe you were right. That, uh...
那好像是佛瑞吉人
that seems like that might've been a Ferengi.
对的不能再对了
I was so right, yes!
天啊 是穿梭机 是穿梭机
Holy crap, it's the shuttle. It's the shuttle!
联邦大使♥馆♥
约塞米蒂号♥
罚单
-拜拜 -这不违法吗
- Bye-bye. - Isn't that illegal?
他们能怎么办 在太空给我寄罚单吗
What are they gonna do, send me a bill in space?
有道理 如果我们加速 应该还能赶上
Fair enough. If we gun it, we can just make it back in time.
天啊 他全喝了
Oh, man, he drank everything!
-怎么办 -抓住一条腿
- What do we do? - Grab a leg.
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表