剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
I just wanted to fly under the radar!
我也不想让别人知道舰队里劣迹斑斑的军官
And I didn't want anyone to know the most demerited officer
是我的女儿
in the fleet was my daughter.
《星际迷航:下一代》中的天才少年 舰上医疗官的儿子 由威尔·惠顿扮演
卫斯理·克拉希尔就和他妈一起工作
Well, Wesley Crusher worked with his mom.
也许大家都不会介意的
Maybe everybody'll be cool about it.
舰长 舰长的女儿 我是说马利纳
Captain, captain's daughter... Uh, I mean Mariner.
什么事 杰克
Oh, what is it, Jack?
舰长 我整理了一份
Captain, I'm putting together a list
萨克拉门托升职的候选人名单
of candidates for the Sacramento promotion.
我想听听你的意见 另外我想说
I'd love your input. May I just say
如果我以前对你的态度
I am very sorry if I ever treated you
欠缺些许敬佩的话 我非常抱歉
with anything other than admiration.
闭嘴 兰塞姆 你真是个马屁精
Oh, shut up, Ransom! You're such a suck-up!
从今往后 我一定会特别关照你
From now on, I'll make sure to give you special attention.
不 对她要一如既往地严厉
No! Be as hard on heras you always are!
-没错 对我严厉点 -我对你严厉
- Yeah, be hard on me! - I'm only hard on you
只是因为你逼我严厉[硬] 我现在没硬
when you make me hard! I mean,I'm-I'm not hard right now!
如果你想的话 我可以硬起来
I mean, I could... I couldget hard, if I wanted to,
但我现在硬不起来 对不起
but I'm not hard right now. I'm so sorry!
你们都很棒
You're both great!
我听说她是舰长的女儿
I heard she's the captain's daughter.
马利纳 我是利维上尉
Hey, Mariner, I'm Lieutenant Levy.
我们去年约会过一次 不知道你记不记得
We went on a date last year. I don't know if you recall.
是的 史蒂夫 我记得
Yeah, Steve, I remember.
出自《星际迷航:下一代》
你说沃尔夫359战役是内鬼干的
You said Wolf 359 was an inside job.
说得没错 我想问问
It totally was. So, hey, I was wondering,
你能帮我把这个给你妈吗
could give this to your mom for me?
只是我想出的一些关于
It's just a few ideas I threw together on how to decorate
-装饰舰长游艇的提议 -行 随便吧
- the captain's yacht. - Fine. Whatever.
你最好了 谢谢 马利纳
You're the best. Thanks, Mariner.
变形者不是真的 主♥权♥战争从未发生
Changelings aren't real. The Dominion War didn't happen!
你好 马利纳 等一下
Hey, Mariner! Okay, can you just?
-再靠近一点 -别登在日志上 好吗
- Oh, okay, little closer. - Hey, don't log that, all right?
我不想看见这张照片出现在...
I don't want to see that up on the...
这里是服务通道 不是社交俱乐部 少尉
This is a service corridor, not a social club, Ensign.
抱歉 博士 以后不会了
Sorry, Doc. Won't happen again.
你觉得你妈妈会不会介意
You think your mom would be okay
我和夏克斯稍微来点爱的结合
with me and Shaxs making a little love connection?
真想让这个贝久猛♥男♥折服在我的技巧下
I'd love to snag that Bajoran beefsteak with my coital hooks.
舰长 我们收到了索夫昂号♥的不完整遇险信♥号♥♥
Captain, we've received a partial distress call from the Solvang.
我猜代顿舰长还在习惯
I guess Captain Dayton's still getting used
新飞船的控制方式
to the controls in her new ship.
长官 这个信♥号♥♥来源于卡拉星系
Sir, the signal originated in the Kalla system.
那里没有什么危险
Well, there isn't anything distressing there.
泰坦号♥也在求救范围内
The Titan is also within range.
不必了 告知他们由我们去解救
No. Let them know that we have it.
代顿肯定会很讨厌我们过去援救她
Dayton's going to hate that we came running
就因为她的船员不小心靠在了按钮上
to her rescue because someone leaned on a button.
真讨厌
Oh, this sucks.
马利纳
Yo, yo, Mariner!
我刚刚路过下层舰区
I was just crossing through the, um, lower decks,
我给你复♥制♥了一些手馅饼
and I replicated you some hand pies.
手馅饼是什么 算了 不用了
Hand... What is a hand pie? You know what? No thank you.
-青柠味的吗 -我现在根本
- Ooh, key lime? Mmm. Mmm. - I won't be able
做不了任何♥平♥时能做的酷事
to do any of my usual sneaky Robin Hood stuff
就因为大家都在盯着我
now that everybody'spaying attention to me.
昨天他连我名字都不知道
Yesterday, he literally didn't know my name.
他叫我珍 这里有叫珍的人吗
He called me "Jen." Who here is named "Jen"?!
你说的很对 他绝对在拍你马屁
Ugh. You are so right. He was clearly kissing your butt.
他又没有准备好推荐信
It's not like he had a prewritten letter
这样能省下你很多时间
of recommendation which would save you so much time
因为你只需要签名就完事了
since all you had to do is sign it.
-博穆勒 你怎么也这样 -兰塞姆在挑人选
- Oh, Boimler, not you! - Ransom's picking someone
晋升到萨克拉门托号♥ 我需要优势
to promote to the Sacramento. I need an edge!
我还以为你不再那么没劲了
Dude, I thought you were done being lame!
但那是萨克拉门托号♥啊 这可是重大的职业发展
Yeah, but it's the Sac. That's a huge career boost!
你不是还说让我进舰长的...
And didn't you say you get me in the captain's...
马利纳 你看上去不错 妹子
Mariner! Looking good, girlfriend!
走开 伦迪
Get phased, Lundy.
等等 萨克拉门托号♥上没人认识我
Wait. No one would know me on the Sacramento.
我可以重新成为和你一样的无名小卒
I'd be a nobody again,like you!
我不是无名小卒 我
I'm not a nobody. I...
也许我应该申请去萨克拉门托号♥
Maybe I should apply to the Sacramento.
我不清楚 他们找的
I don't know.They might be looking
可能是没有那么不服从命令的人
for someone a little less criminally insubordinate.
说得对 我最好赶紧开始纠正态度 长官
Good call. I'd better startad justing my attitude, sir.
-别叫我长官 -是 长官
- Ew. Don't call me "sir." - Yes, sir.
-不行 -你的军衔比我高 长官
- Don't. - You technically outrank me, sir.
-你在干什么 住手 -这是命令吗
- What are you doing? Stop it. - Is that an order?
-没错 不是 -请求回到岗位 长官
- Yes. I mean, no. - Permission to go to my station, sir?
-你还有岗位呢 -真幽默 长官
- You have a station? - Ha-ha! Good one, sir.
没人会吃你这一套的
Nobody's gonna fall for that.
我想给马利纳送礼
I want to give Marinera present!
那是处理中心
That's a processing hub,
这是模式缓冲区维护舱口
and that's a pattern-buffer maintenance hatch.
你希望我叫你"机器人外接器"
So, hey, um, do you want meto call you "Exocomp,"
还是说你有文字数名
or do you havean alpha-numeric name,
比如TT30311
like TT30311?
不 我不想让自己听上去像机器人
No. I didn't want to sound robotic.
我希望有一个正常的称呼
I wanted to be called something normal,
于是我分♥析♥了所有的联邦语言
so I analyzed all Federation languages
并且计算出了一个在数学意义上完美的名字
and calculated a mathematically perfect name.
-什么名字 -花生篮子
- What is it? - Peanut Hamper.
花生篮子
Peanut Hamper?
我喜欢
I love it!
要去兰塞姆指挥官的办公室吗
Heading to Commander Ransom's office?
-打住 -打住什么 长官
- Cut it out. - Cut what out, sir?
我也要去那里
I'm heading there as well, to explain
向他解释一下为什么应该升我去萨克拉门托号♥
why I should be promoted over to the Sacramento.
兰塞姆不是什么好糊弄的人
You know, Ransom's not just some meathead.
他会看穿你的企图
He's gonna see right through you.
博穆勒 你的记录无可挑剔
Boimler, your record is spotless.
有点吓人
It's freaky.
谢谢 长官 背面还有
Thank you, sir. There is more on the back.
另一方面 马利纳是船长的女儿
On the other hand, Mariner is the captain's daughter.
在按资历和拍马屁之间进退两难了吧 长官
Mm, sort of stuck between a rock and a kiss-ass place, aren't we, sir?
博穆勒 你值得晋升
Boimler, you're so promotable,
但我是为船长服务而生的
but I live to serve the captain.
在我锻炼完之前 我无法思考
I can't think until I work out.
你不是一直在举铁吗
You've been lifting this whole time.
出去
Get out of here!
我在思...考
I'm trying to think...!
二锂晶体
Hmm, dilithium.
比我想得还好
It's better than I thought.
完了 该死
Dang it! Aw, shoot. Ooh, ooh.
抱歉 科勒兹少尉汇报任务
Sorry. Ensign Klutz reporting for duty.
花生篮子是一个纯真的小机器人
Ah, Peanut Hamper is such an innocent little robot.
我得确保她不会在我们当班的时候压力过大
I got to make sure she doesn't get overwhelmed during our shift,
因为她没有手
you know, since she doesn't have -any hands.
有你看着她
With you watching out for her,
-她肯定会没事的 -你生我气了吗
- I'm sure she'll do great. - Whoa. Are you mad at me?
我只是觉得特阿纳博士会很生气
I just think that Dr. T'ana's going to be mean, and...
我没生气 我只是想点击
I'm not. I'm just trying to click
这个态度按钮 直到我恢复正常
this attitude button until I get back to normal.
你只要保证像对待其他人一样
Just make sure you treat Peanut Hamper
对待花生篮子就行了
the same as you would anyone else.
但她和其他人不一样
But she's not like anyone else.
她一直想拿起那些管子
She's been trying to pick those tubes up this whole time.
-她该怎么做医疗工作呢 -该死
- How's she supposed to do medical stuff? - Oh! Dang it!
接下来就比较棘手了
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表