剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
把这些扔进仓库之后 我们去酒吧
After we dump this in storage, let's hit the bar
钓个帅气的上尉来跟我斗嘴吧
and see if we can get a cute lieutenant to argue with me.
有意思 为什么要这样
Interesting. Why would you want that?
不好说 惹得某个大块头大动肝火
I don't know. Getting some uptight hunk all wound up
-会让我... -向我求饶
- just gets me all... - Supplicate yourselves!
-什么鬼 -这是那种
- Ah! What the heck? - Whoa. It's one of
跨维度的能量生物
those transdimensional energy creatures.
颤抖着膜拜...
Behold and tremble at--
腾堤 快给我一个罐子
Quick, Tendi, grab me one of those canisters.
等等 我们不叫安保吗
Wait, shouldn't we call security?
-我要灭了你 -不不
- I will destroy you. - No, no.
我们可以用这玩意做各种好东西
We can use this thing for all sorts of cool stuff.
把那个罐子给我 之后再想办法
Hey, grab the pod. We can figure it out later.
他是有知觉的生物
He's a sentient creature.
把他塞进去难道不违规吗
Are-are we even allowed to stuff him in something?
他是坏蛋 他电人
He's a bad guy. He zaps people.
我要好好享用你们的痛苦
I shall make a feast of your misery!
不 等等 别把我塞进罐子
No, wait! Don't put me in the pod!
我可以满足你的愿望
I-I can grant you wishes.
我在听
And I'm listening.
我可以把空气分子重组成任何你想要的东西
I can rearrange air molecules into whatever you want.
包括那种带紫色条纹的
Even one of those fancy new tricorders
-高级新型三录仪 -那种很漂亮
- with the purple stripe? - Ooh, those are nice.
那会用掉我很多...
Oh, that would use up a lot of my...
行 行
Okay, okay.
我尽量
Just... I'll try.
好了
There.
给你
That's... There you go.
-老兄 电池呢 -什么 不是吧
- Where's the power cell, dude? - What, really?
不带电池的东西
Like I was going to ask for something
我要它有何用
that didn't come with batteries.
行 行
Okay, okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得想一句拉风的台词
I really got to think of something cool
-在进入曲速的时候说 -去死吧 凡人
- to say when we're going to warp. - Die, mortal!
比如 "曲速上演"
Something like "It's warp time!"
你觉得怎么样 喜欢吗
What do you think of that? Is that good for you?
星际迷航
下层船员
第一季 第二集
公使
你在看什么
What you watching?
这是吉布森上将
Oh, it's this video of Vice Admiral Gibson
在和平谈判时从台上摔下来的视频
falling off a stage during peace negotiations.
你一定得看看
You got to check it out.
-太经典了 -猜猜看哪个少尉
- Ah, it's classic. - Guess which command ensign
拿到了舰上最好的任务
just scored the best assignment on the ship.
-卡斯特罗 -不是卡斯特罗
- Uh, Castro? - No, not Castro.
真可惜
Too bad.
-她最牛了 -你们太高看她了
- She's the best. - Castro's overrated.
她也就在企业号♥服役了
Just because she served on the Enterprise
-一分钟而已 -是皮乔克吗
- for, like, one minute... - Ooh, was it P'jok?
那家伙什么都会 而且很撩人
That guy can do anything, and what a snack.
不 是我拿到了
No! It's me. I got it.
这任务是我的
I'm the guy that got it, okay?
我要驾船送科闰将军去图干南4号♥
I'm gonna be piloting General K'orin down to Tulgana 4.
科闰 这名字怎么听着耳熟
K'orin. How do I know that name?
也许是因为他是史上
Maybe because he's like one of the most decorated,
最功勋卓著的克林贡战士之一
battle-hardened Klingon warriors in history?
也许是因为所有克林贡名字听起来都一样
Or maybe it's just 'cause all Klingon names sound the same?
不知为何中间都要加一撇
Like, they all have an apostrophe for some reason.
没错 就是这样
Yes. That's it.
显然我在模拟器上
Well, clearly I'm being rewarded
努力的时间得到了奖励
for all the hours I log into the simulator.
你所谓的奖励就是护送行动
Your idea of a reward is an escort run?
你的标准定得太低了
Oh, you have the bar set way too low.
那什么才算是惩罚
What's punishment?
真正有趣的事吗 你什么毛病
Something actually fun? What is wrong with you?
我只知道我要飞去一个熙熙攘攘的奇异行星
Look, all I know is, I'll be flying down to a bustling, exotic planet
而你却被困在这里
while you're stuck right here.
你自己瞧瞧
Uh, check yourself.
没有比这里更奇异的地方了
It doesn't get more exotic than this.
谁都不许跟我说话
All right, nobody talk to me.
我得温习一下正式的克林贡问候语
I got to brush up on my formal Klingon greetings, okay?
你想怎样 你想怎样
Nuqneh, nuqneh!
别太激动 你想怎样
Yeah, keep it subtle. Nuqneh.
如果你看到未校准的电子脉冲导管 别来找我
Well, if you see an unaligned EPS conduit, don't call me.
我的全都校准好了
Mine are aligned as hell.
等等 导管不是有上百条吗
Wait, aren't there, like, a hundred of those?
你在里面待了多久
How long have you been in there?
整整一周
A solid week.
爬过拥挤的管道
Crawling through cramped ducts,
撬开面板 调整炽热的电源线
prying open panels, and adjusting red-hot power cables.
你看看 我的水泡都起水泡了
Look, look look. I've got blisters on my blisters.
完工了你一定松了一口气
Oh, wow, you must be so relieved to be done.
我才没完工呢
Oh, I'm not done.
现在我可以开始再校准了
Now I get to recalibrate everything.
又要在管子里待上三四天
That's another three, four days in the tubes!
我们不是要
Oh, but I thought we were gonna watch
一起看崔佛利脉冲星吗
the Trivoli pulsar together?
我确实答应过你
Oh, I did promise you I'd do that.
没关系 有些人会答应做
Well, don't worry. Some people agree to do stuff
他们不打算做的事
when they don't actually mean they're going to do it.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我是星际舰队的 我从不食言
I'm Starfleet. I never go back on my word.
这样吧
Eh... you know,
如果我辞掉工程部的工作 换个部门
if I quit my job in Engineering and switch divisions,
我就再也不用进管道了
I wouldn't have to be in the tubes at all.
真的吗 可以那么做吗
Really?! Oh, you can do that?
-当然了 脉冲星什么时候出现 -早上八点
- Sure. When's the pulsar? - 0800.
这真的意义重大
Ah! This really means a lot.
我还没交到几个朋友
I don't have a lot of friends yet,
自己做科学研究真的让我很沮丧
and doing science on my own really bums me out,
所以谢谢你 卢瑟福
so thanks, Rutherford.
好吧 看来我得...
All right, looks like I just have to...
换个职业了
find a new career.
干得好 先生们 让她处于最佳状态
Good work, gents. Let's keep her right and tight.
稍息 继续 抱歉
Uh... At ease, carry on. Sorry.
什么 马利纳
What? Mariner?
博穆勒 你想吃点吗
Oh, hey, Boimler. You want some?
你在干什么 快离开这里
What are you doing? Get out of here.
你把汤撒到控制台上了
You're getting broth on the controls.
-我得准备起飞了 -我知道 我也要去
- I got to prep for takeoff. - Oh, I know. I'm coming with.
你拿到了和我一样的任务 怎么做到的
You got the same mission assignment as me? How?
动用了一些关系
Pulled some strings.
你把这任务吹得天花乱坠
I mean, you made this sound so rewarding,
我得随行亲眼见证 接着读
I just had to see you in action. Keep reading.
我是你的副驾驶
I'm your copilot?
你居然自己找活干 就为了烦我
You're taking on more work? Just to bug me?
冷静点 伙计 副驾驶不能生气上岗
Calm down, man. We can't have you co-flying angry.
我需要副驾冷静
I need you co-calm.
军礼服真潇洒
Ooh, nice dress uniform.
-完事后你要去结婚吗 -不
- You getting married after this? - No.
-我希望你能认真对待这件事 -我很认真
- I wish you would take this seriously. - I am.
这是带防爆盾的新型穿梭机 赞啊
Ooh! This is the new shuttle with the blast shield. Yeah!
-♪ 是防爆盾 是防爆盾 ♪ -别闹了 盾没问题
- ♪ It's a blast shield, it's a blast shield ♪ - Stop it. No. It-it works.
-♪ 降下又升起 ♪ -盾没问题 行了吧
- ♪ It comes down and it goes up ♪ - It works, okay?
-♪ 防爆盾 ♪ -你不必...别闹了 住手
- ♪ Blast shield! ♪ - You don't have to... Stop it. Stop it!
卢瑟福 电子脉冲系统网络校准得很棒
Rutherford, great work on the EPS grid.
真希望我有更多像你这样的工程师
I wish I had more engineers like you.
那样我的生活就轻松多了
My life would be a lot simpler.
谢谢 我们能谈几句吗
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表