剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
just a ton more to go.
如果一个东西叫"核心"
You know, when you call something a "core,"
那就应该只有一个大的
it implies there's going to be one big one,
而不是一百万个小的
not a million little ones.
我们赶不上去跳火车舞了
We're not gonna make it to the Chu Chu dance.
我为了能去跟科瓦斯基换了12个班
I traded Kowalski 12 shifts so I could go.
火车舞
Chu Chu dance?
听起来很不错 真有那么棒吗
That sounds awesome. Is it really that good?
当然 我在深空三号♥上看泽比伦姐妹跳过
Oh, yeah. I saw the Zebulon Sisters do it back on Deep Space 3,
现在才缓过劲儿来
and I am just now coming down from the high.
-火车 -火车
- Chu Chu! - Chu Chu!
-好极了 除了我们大家都要去 -二位
- Oh, great. Everybody's going except us. - Guys.
我自己就能做完
I can handle this on my own.
你们去跳火车舞吧
Go get your Chu Chu on.
不不不 我们不会让你这么做的
Oh, no, no, no, we would not make you do that.
换做是你们也会为我这么做 我能搞定的
You would do the same for me. I've got this.
下层舰员 同心相连
Lower Deckers stick together.
弗莱彻 那真是太好了
Fletcher, that is super cool, man.
太好了 谢谢你 弗莱彻
Hell yeah. Thanks, Fletcher.
马利纳 我们去换上火车舞装
Mariner, let's go get our Chu Chu shirts.
我们还有火车舞装呢
We have Chu Chu shirts?
对 我专门为我们俩做了火车舞装 来吧
Yeah, I made us Chu Chu shirts, come on.
火车舞
Chu Chu!
接着干活了
Ah, back to work.
好了 你不用担心
All right, don't you worry.
我的程序会竭尽所能地帮助你
My program will have you spacewalking
练习太空行走
with the best of 'em.
计算机 载入卢瑟福测试训练程序2.5版
Computer, load Rutherford Training Beta 2.5.
你好 我能给你上一课吗
Hi. Can I teach you a lesson?
这个小家伙是谁
Well, Who's this little guy?
这是小章
This is Badgey.
他是一名虚拟导师 能够指导你
He's a Virtual tutor who can walk you through
进行任何星际舰队的训练
any StarHeet exercise you can imagine.
看看他的小胳膊
Aw, look at his little arms.
没错 我把他的造型设计得很可爱
Yeah, I made him cute.
你好 小章 我是腾堤
Hi, Badgey, I'm Tendi.
你好 我能给你上一课吗
Hi. Can I teach you a lesson?
没错 你能向我展示一下
Yes, um, can you show me how to perform
如何在外太空取回脱绳的货物吗
an untethered cargo retrieval in open space?
有时候需要等一会
Sometimes it takes a second.
没问题
You got it.
天哪 这是你自己写的代码吗
Wow, you coded this yourself?
没错 只是我的爱好而已
Yeah, it's just a hobby.
但是引力波的那段代码确实不太好写
But the gravitational waves were tricky.
这就是太空行走吗
So this is spacewalking?
我喜欢
I like it.
不要把你的磁力靴靠的太近...
Just don't get your magnet boots too close to...
我们吸在一起了
Oh, we're stuck together.
我们好像吸在一起了
I think we're stuck together.
不好意思 让我来...
Oh, sorry. Yeah. Let me just...
看来你们想取回丢失的货物
Looks like you want to recover lost cargo.
-我没理解错吧 -是啊 我差点都忘了
- Did I get that right? - Oh, yeah. Almost forgot.
马上开始
Coming right up.
看看他努力载入的样子
Wow, look at him-- Look at him try.
不应该是这样的
That shouldn't happen.
小章 重启取回货物程序
Badgey, restart cargo recovery.
小章 重启序列
Badgey, restart sequence!
抱歉 通常都是好用的
Sorry, it usually works.
小章 给我停下
Badgey, stop it!
不用了 这真的没什么
Uh, no, it's-it's nothing, really.
快点 该死的故障
Come on, you stupid glitch.
重启成功了
We're back in business.
不敢相信我居然和泽布伦姐妹对上眼了
I can't believe I actually made eye contact with one of the Zebulon Sisters.
我都忘了如何呼吸了
Oh, God, I forgot how to breathe.
天哪 然后他们又加上了第三段火车舞
Oh, my God, and then, when they added the third Chu,
开始跳三重火车舞
and they were doing the Chu Chu Chu dance?
真是天才
They are geniuses.
很高兴我们一起跳了舞 阿博
I'm glad we did this together, Boims.
有时候你真的不是那么烦人
Sometimes you can be, like, really not annoying.
没错 有时候你也不是那么烦人
Yeah. Sometimes you can be not annoying, too.
弗莱彻
Fletcher.
-你没事吧 -我的头好晕
- Are you okay? - Oh, no, I'm so woozy.
怎么回事
What happened?
核心 我当时在处理核心
The core. I was working on the core.
本来一切顺利 直到...
Everything was going fine, until...
我动弹不得 无法呼吸
I couldn't move. I-I couldn't breathe.
弗莱彻 告诉我是谁干的
Fletcher, you tell me who did this to you.
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
等我回过神 你们就已经在这了
Next thing I knew, you were here,
然后我就和你们说起这件事了
and now I'm saying this.
各位 有人取走了一个启用盾阵的
Guys, somebody made off with one of the isolinear cores
非共线核心
for the shield array.
很重要吗
Is that important?
算是吧 当护盾破损时 它们会调节自动修补装置
Kinda. They regulate auto-repair when the shield's damaged.
我把护盾的部件弄丢了
I messed up the shields?
没事的 这东西就像是备用件中的备用件
Hey, hey, it's okay. It's like a backup of a backup.
看来是有人想找你麻烦
Seems like somebody wanted to get you in trouble
又不想破坏飞船
without damaging the ship.
下次舰桥运行护盾诊断程序的时候
The next time the bridge runs a shield diagnostic,
他们肯定会发现核心丢失了
they'll definitely notice it's missing.
我要上军事法庭了
I'm gonna get court-martialed.
不会的 我们能在别人发现之前
No, you're not. We can flgure this out
想出解决办法
before anyone notices.
是我们让你一个人留在这
We're the ones who left you alone.
我们必须齐心协力找回核心
We have to work together to get that core back.
好吧 谁喜欢玩这种阴招
Okay, who's shady as hell
又和我们一样了解这个系统
and knows this system as well as we do?
德尔塔班组
Delta shift.
那些猥琐的德尔塔班组的人
These creepy Delta Shift guys have always
总是把我惹毛
rubbed me the wrong way.
他们在我们睡觉的时候干我们的活吗 太奇怪了
I mean, what, they do our jobs while we sleep? So weird.
各位看看 贝塔班组的人
Check it out, guys. Beta shifters.
你们不是应该准备上♥床♥睡觉了吗
Shouldn't you guys be getting ready for bed?
你们之中到底是哪个混♥蛋♥
Hey, which one of you jerks
一直都懒得把诊断仪表盘擦干净
never bothers to wipe down the diagnostic panel'?
别人也要用的
Other people use that thing.
我们也不想来
Look, we don't want to be here.
我也不喜欢我们同时醒着
I don't like us being awake at the same time.
感觉不对劲 好吗 但我们需要答案
It feels wrong, okay? But we need some answers.
该死 这肯定就是贝塔班组的狠人吧
Oh, damn, this must be the Beta Shift's version of a badass.
马利纳绝对是狠人
Mariner's a total badass!
如果你们不坦白
And if you don't come clean,
她就会整死你们
she's gonna fuck your shit up?!
弗莱彻 冷静点
Whoa, Fletcher, ease up, man.
各位 抱歉 我不会那么做的
Guys, I'm not gonna do that. I'm so sorry.
把核心交出来 我们就走
Just give us the core, we'll go,
-这件事就可以到此为止了 -什么核心
- and this can all be over. - What core?
省省吧
Oh, please. Puh-lease!
有人把弗莱彻打晕了
Look, someone knocked Fletcher out
然后偷走了一个非共线核心
and stole an isolinear core.
你们是在指控我们偷袭他吗
Are you accusing us of assault?
滚出去
Get out of here!
我们根本不知道什么核心
We don't know anything about a core.
够了 想尝尝我的厉害吗
That's it. You want some of this?
核心呢 核心呢
Where's the core? Where's the core?
-核心呢 核心呢 -各位 别这样
- Where's the core, dude? Where's the core? - Guys, no, no.
-别把衣领拉开 -想比划比划吗
- Don't undo your flaps. - Do you want to dance?
我来和你比划比划
I'll take you to the dance.
晚点我去你♥爸♥妈家接你怎么样
I'll pick you up at your mom and dad's house.
不许说我爸
You don't talk about my dad!
等等 这件事是什么时候发生的
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表