剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
Gorn wedding!
救我出去 植入装置
Get me out of here, implant!
白费力气 戈恩们
Nice try, Gorns!
重启中
欢迎回来
还是戈恩的婚礼吗
It's still the Gorn wedding?
好痛 救命 放了我吧 戈恩 拜托
Ouch. Help! Help! Come on, Gorns, please!
戈恩的婚礼
A Gorn wedding?!
这怎么又跟戈恩的婚礼扯上关系了
How has this become about a Gorn wedding?!
你想绕开什么话题
What are you avoiding?
我只是在告诉你
Look, I'm just telling you the events
星历57791.1发生的事情 没错吧
of stardate 57791.1, all right?
该死 真没礼貌
Damn. Rude.
我想知道你偷猛禽舰的细节
I want details on how you stole the Bird-of-Prey!
我懂你 兄弟 我也想知道
I know, man. Me, too!
等等 为什么夏克斯要他偷那些老式猛禽舰
Wait. Why would Shaxs make him steal some old Bird-of-Prey?
他们打算用猛禽舰做什么
What would they even do with that?
我不知道 我是说什么都有可能
Beats me. I mean, it could be for anything.
比如 谁知道啊
Like, who even knows?
拿下他
Take him!
鳗鱼
Eels?!
兄弟 你才注意到吗
Dude, are you not paying attention?
喂 放了他们
Hey! Leave them alone!
狄瓦娜·腾堤少尉 说不定
Well, perhaps you, Ensign D'vana Tendi,
你会有一些建设性的意见
can prove more illuminating.
我想给这些人出庭作证很久了
Oh, I've always wanted to testify about stuff!
感觉太棒了
This is so cool!
你们好呀
Hi, everyone!
别跟他们对话
Don't talk to them!
你和指挥官杰克·兰塞姆
Have you and Commander Jack Ransom
有没有去过罗慕伦中立地区
ever set foot in the Romulan Neutral Zone?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
拜托 这个问题很简单
Oh, come on! This is an easy one!
为什么你要强行增加难度
Why are you making this so difficult?
腾堤 坦白从宽
Tendi, just tell him what he wants!
好吧 但这是机密任务
All right, fine! But this was a classified mission,
所以我会省略一些细节
so I'll have to leave some things out.
当时我被授予了一项重要的任务
I had just been given a major assignment.
马利纳 马利纳 你猜怎么了
Mariner! Mariner, guess what?
我要去打扫会议室
I get to tidy the conference rooms!
我该穿什么
What should I wear?
还是穿我的制♥服♥吧 对吗
Probably just my uniform, right?
你干嘛这么激动
How are you so excited?
你要明白你不过就是去擦椅子上的猫毛
You know you're just gonna be wiping cat fur off chairs.
你知道有多少关键的决策
Uh, do you know how many big decisions happen
是在这些会议室里诞生的吗
in those conference rooms?
那是他们讨论博格人的地方
That's where they talk about the Borg.
哪里都能聊博格人
You can talk about the Borg anywhere.
没错 但是如果是在会议室讨论
Yeah, but when you do it in a conference room,
那就成了决策会议
it becomes a conference.
我永远不会去打扫什么会议室
I never get to clean the conference room.
舰长的椅子
The captain's chair.
我一定会让你锃光瓦亮的 好吗
Oh, I'm gonna make you extra clean. Huh?
确保房♥间安全 中尉
Secure the room, Lieutenant.
-是 长官 -停下
- Yes, sir. - Okay, stop.
你不能这样删减细节
You can't omit details like that!
是 但是我已经这么做了 所以...
Yeah, but I already did, so...
你确定你要这么冥顽不灵
Are you so stubborn
就算被鳗鱼电死也不怕吗
that you're willing to risk death by eels?
是的 没错
Yes, that's correct.
那你继续吧
Then continue.
你一定是 清洁工
You must be The Cleaner.
没错 很高兴能在这里工作
Yes, sirree. And happy to be here.
幸甚有你 这个任务要高度保密
Glad to have you. This mission is highly classified.
从现在开始 你要...
From here on out, you're and
好了 各位 听好了 我是认真的
All right, everybody, listen up. I'm serious.
这件事很重要 如果我们被抓到
This is important. If we're captured...
他说幸好我在这
He's glad to have me!
天啊 因为工作出色被记住真是太好了
Gosh, it's just so nice to be recognized for my work.
打扫会议室果然很重要 我就知道
And cleaning the conference room is important. I knew it.
等等 我现在应该认真听讲
Wait, I should be paying attention.
这就是我们为什么要有一样的图腾
This is why we got matching tattoos.
-是的 -子弹上膛
-10-4. - Lock and load.
我们永远...兄弟
We're for life.
看看这张地图 它会带我们
Check out this map. It's gonna lead us
直接进入中立 地区
straight into the Neutral Z... ...one.
刚刚说 中立什么
The Neutral what, now?
中立地区
包裹在这里
The package is located here.
周末警卫一般会安排在这里和这里
Guards are stationed here and here on weekends.
如果我们遇到麻烦 清洁工会捞我们出来
If we run into trouble, Cleaner will extract us.
我们来吧
Let's this up!
是 啊
Yeah...
相位步♥枪♥
Phaser rifles.
糟了 那是我仓库里的船
Oh, snap! That's the ship from my stor!
我就知道我应该说清楚
I knew I should have made it clear
我不该去那里的的
that I wasn't supposed to be there,
但每次我要
but every time I was about to...
所以 这有一件很有趣的事情
So, here is a very funny thing.
我觉得有一些误会
Um, I think that there was a misunderstanding,
-我 -安静 他们正在扫描这个地区
- and I... - Everyone quiet! They're scanning the area.
就差一点
Ah... That was close.
我们很幸运我们有这只猛禽 否则我们就完蛋了
We're lucky we have this Bird-of-Prey, or we'd be toast.
但我要说的是
Uh, but what I was saying was...
他们又在扫描了
Shh! They're scanning again.
他们停止了扫描 清洁工 你想说啥
They stopped scanning. Cleaner, what was that?
-我说的是 -他们在扫描
- What I was saying was... - Oh, no, they're scanning!
好吧 现在他们不再扫描了
Okay, now they're not scanning anymore.
-你说什么重要...等等 -我想说
- Anything important... Whoa! - What I was...
闭嘴 他们又在扫描了
Stop! I'm picking up scannin!
好的 他们扫描完了
Okay, they're done scanning.
不好 他们又在扫描了
Oh, God! They're scanning again!
不 不 那是我的错
No, no. That was on me.
那是错误的 不 我没有
That was wrong. No, I wasn't!
罗慕伦星
罗慕伦帝国的核心
那么 关于我是清洁工
Uh, so, a-about me being "the cleaner..."
是的 在你这个年纪 真是令人敬佩
Yeah, yeah. At your age, it's very impressive.
从这里开始将通讯静音
Comm silence from here on out.
知道我最讨厌谁吗 里曼人
You know who I hate? Remans.
他们是最糟糕的
Oh, they're the worst.
罗慕伦人曾奴役里曼人开采二锂矿
抱歉
Sorry.
向敌人道歉
Apologizing to the enemy?
-太冷酷了 清洁工 -老辣的心理压制
- That's cold, Cleaner. - You're playing some real up mind games.
-呆在这里 掩护我们的六个人 -六个什么
- Stay here, cover our six. - Six what?
收到
Copy.
这是包裹吗
Is that the package?
清洁工 做你的事
Cleaner, do your thing!
我有什么事 我有什么事 我有什么事
What's my thing? I have a thing? What's my thing?!
我以为她要把我们传送出去
Whoa, I thought she was just supposed to beam us out of here.
没错 我不知道这里发生了什么 太疯狂了
She was. I do not know what's going on here. This is crazy.
恭喜你们
Congrats, boys.
包裹已经安全上船了
The package is safely on board,
也没有迹象表明罗慕...
and there's no indication that the Rom...
...伦高级委员会发现了我们
...ulan High Council detected us.
太好了
Yeah!
可惜我们不得不否认整件事的存在
Too bad we have to deny this ever happened,
因为你表现得太棒了
because you were awesome.
[此处消音]
你
You,
你太[哔]疯狂了
you're crazy.
这就是比卢普斯坐的地方
This is where Billups sits.
住手
Stop!
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表