剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
Wait, hold on. When did this all go down?
不知道 几小时之前
Uh, I don't know. A few hours ago.
什么 我们当时在和你一起跳火车舞呢
What? We were at the Chu Chu dance with you.
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
火车舞 火车舞
Chu Chu-- Chu Chu dance.
双人舞 火车舞
Wow. A double dance. Chu Chu dance.
天哪 火车舞
Oh, my God, Chu Chu dance.
到了最后 他们加入了第三段火车舞
And at the end, when they added the third Chu
变成了三重火车舞
and it became the Chu Chu Chu dance,
我都哭了 我也看见你哭了 别想说谎
I cried. I saw you crying, too. Don't even lie.
天哪 你真的在那里
Oh, damn, you were there.
看来没错 那肯定是别人干的了
Yeah, that checks out. It had to be someone else, man.
你什么都不记得了吗
Don't you remember anything?
我不知道 当时很暗
I don't know. It was dark.
伸手不见五指 什么也看不见
It was totally dark. Couldn't see anything.
他们向我们开火了吗
Did they just fire on us?
不可能 那些家伙都没武器
Impossible. These guys don't even have weapons.
朱克玛尼人倒置了牵引光线
The Drookmani have reversed their tractor beam
来向我们的飞船发射货物
to launch the cargo against our hull.
算他们走运 我是个讲道德又考虑周到的人
These guys are lucky I'm so ethical and considerate.
舰长 我们的护盾出现了异常
Captain, something is wrong with our shields.
护盾消退的速度不应该这么快
They shouldn't be fading this fast.
请求击毁敌舰
Permission to destroy the enemy ship.
他们想引诱我们开战
They're trying to bait us into a flght.
我们必须和平解决这个争端
We have to fmd a way to end this peacefully.
该死 我们可是星际舰队
We're Starfleet, damn it.
怎么了
What?
非必要能源已调走
Non-essential power diverted.
安全协议失效
Safety protocols disabled.
怎么回事
What the heck?
我们该走了 电脑 结束程序
Uh, we should get out of here. Computer, end program.
我说电脑 终止程序
I said computer, end program.
不太好
That's not good.
小章 运行诊断程序
Badgey, run diagnostic.
没问题
You got it.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
我不是故意要伤害你
I didn't mean to hurt you.
小章 怎么回事
Badgey, what the hell?
我想我只是个愚蠢 毫无价值的故障
Oh, guess I'm just a stupid, worthless glitch!
小章
Oh. Badgey?
电脑 重新启动安全协议
Computer, re-engage safety protocols.
安全协议不存在
Safety protocols are unavailable.
放开我 他坏掉了
Get off me. He's corrupted!
要我你个教训吗
Can I teach you a lesson?
电脑 加载贝久集市
Computer, load Bajoran marketplace!
穿上 穿上 我们得混进去
Put this on, put this on. We got to blend in.
我们得继续走
We got to keep going.
告诉你个有趣的事
Fun fact,
我要把你的眼珠挖出来
I'm gonna rip your eyes out.
这一点都不有趣
That fact wasn't fun!
我们的护盾撑不住了
Our shields can't take much more of this.
这些人在乞求一场战斗
These guys are begging for a fight.
我觉得我们跟他们干一场
I say we give it to 'em.
相位武器锁定了曲速核 舰长
Phasers locked onto their warp core, Captain.
拜托 求你让我打他们的曲速核
Please, please let me shoot their warp core.
我这个月表现很好
I have been very good this month.
-回避模式 苏鲁阿尔法 -拜托
- Evasive pattern Sulu-Alpha. - Oh, come on!
你不是说不值得为这些垃圾战斗吗
I thought you said this trash wasn't worth fighting for.
我们没战斗
We're not fighting.
避免损害就是战斗
Avoiding damage is fighting.
我们可以好好谈谈
We can talk this out.
去你的
F*** you.
天啊 防护罩肯定被砸碎了
Oh, man, the shields must be slammed.
如果降到50%以下 他们就会发现核心不见了
If they fall below 50%, they'll realize the core's gone.
-然后我就要玩完了 -等等 等等
- And then I'll be gone. - Wait, wait, wait.
我以为朱克玛尼只是拾荒者
I thought Drookmani were just scavengers.
朱克玛尼 我打赌是他们拿走了核心
The Drookmani! I bet they took the core,
破坏我们的防御
to mess with our defenses.
电我的人绝对是外星人
The guy who zapped me was definitely an alien.
我们得向舰桥报告
We got to report this to the bridge.
等等 我们得扫描飞船是否有入侵者
Whoa, hold up. We got to scan the ship for intruders,
没有证据我是不会去找舰长的
I'm not going to the captain without proof.
好了 走吧 我们去拿扫描仪
Okay, let's go. Let's go get our scanners.
好吧 听着
Okay, listen.
我去搜查2到10号♥甲板
I'll search decks two through ten.
弗莱彻 你
Fletcher, you-- the... Huh?
核心 弗莱彻 它在你床上吗
The core? Fletcher, it was in your bunk?
外星人 是...外星人
Uh, uh, aliens. It's, uh, aliens.
那些该死的外星人 我就知道他们会这么做
Those frickin' aliens, I knew they'd do this.
他们会陷害我
They're gonna frame me.
-我就知道 -弗莱彻
- I knew it. - Fletcher.
我搞砸了 伙计们
I messed up, you guys.
天啊 我真的搞砸了
Oh, man, I really messed up.
-我最差劲了 我就是史莱姆 -住手
- I'm the worst! I'm slime! - Stop it!
-冷静一点给我闭嘴 -蠢蛋弗莱彻
- Get ahold of yourself and shut up. - Stupid, stupid Fletcher!
告诉我们你做了什么
Just tell us What you did.
你们去火车舞会的时候
When you guys went to the Chu Chu dance,
我一个人重新布线
I was doing all that rewiring on my own,
然后就越来越难了 我就想
and it was getting so hard, so, I was like,
如果我再聪明点 事情就简单多了
"This would be so much easier if I were smarter."
然后我想 等等 计算机很聪明
And then I was like, "Wait. The computer's smart.
-也许这能让我变聪明 -什么
- Maybe it can make me smart. " - What?
所以我把它直接连到我的大脑上
So I hooked it up directly to my brain,
让它运行 让我变得更聪明
and let it run so it would make me smarter.
天啊 这可不是个好主意
Ooh, boy, that is not a good idea.
神经通路已建立
Neural pathway established.
但我没有变聪明
But I didn't get smarter.
它坏了 然后我吓得尿裤子了
It broke and I peed my pants.
所以我躲在这里 还告诉你们
So I hid down here and told you guys
我被袭击 这样你们就不会对我失望了
I had been attacked so you wouldn't feel let down.
我不知道 我不知道该怎么办
Yeah, I don't kn-- uh, I don't know What to do with this.
我们应该互相支持 弗莱彻
We're supposed to have each other's backs, Fletcher!
你打算骗舰长你被外星人袭击了吗
You were gonna lie to the captain about an alien attack?
你要挑起一场战争
You could have started a war.
拜托 给我点支持吧
Come on, just back me up.
我们一直在支持你 而你只会撒谎
All we do is back you up, and all you do is lie!
我只是想让你为我骄傲
I just wanted you to be proud of me.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
这 这没关系
It's ugh-- it's okay.
我们可以重组核心 然后就当这件事没发生过
We can reformat the core and put this all behind us.
-我想是吧 -真的
- I guess. - Really?
谢谢你们
Oh, thanks, you guys.
其实我今天学到了很多
You know, I've actually learned a lot today.
这对我来说就像是一次学习经历
This has been, like, a learning experience for me.
那才是最重要的 你知道吗
That's all that matters. And you know What?
我们是星际舰队 我们是星际舰队
We're Starfleet. We are Starfleet.
当我们犯错时 我们会学习...
And When we make mistakes, we learn...
修好它 修好它
Fix it! Fix it! Fix it! Fix it!
-你对它做了什么 -我不知道
- What did you do to it? - I don't know!
让我更聪明 让我更聪明
Make me smarter. Make me smarter.
弗莱彻 你的脑电波毁了那东西
Ugh, Fletcher, your brain waves corrupted that thing.
它会加上任何能让它抓牢的东西
It's incorporating anything it can get its grabber on.
-弗莱彻 你得上报 -但我会有麻烦的
- Fletcher, you've got to call this in! - But I'll get in trouble!
如果这个东西要是跑了 它会毁了整艘船的
If this thing gets loose, it could mess up the ship.
给我点料
Show me something!
立刻通知舰长
Alert the captain right now!
你说得对 让我把我的三录仪拿起来
You're right. Just let me get my tricorder here--
去死吧 去死吧
Hello! Die! Die! Die!
弗莱彻
Fletcher!
傻子 傻子 一堆白♥痴♥
Dummy! Dummy! Party of dumbass!
-我聪明 -放开我 放手
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表