剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表
抱歉 真希望我能帮上忙
Uh, sorry, wish I could help.
但是我马上就来不及参加兰塞姆的外派任务了
I'm late for Ransom's stupid away mission.
腾堤少尉 你二十分钟前就应该到医务室了
Ensign Tendi! You were supposed to be in sickbay 20 minutes ago!
我来了
I'm coming!
个人日志
Personal Log:
我已经提前完成了今天所有的任务
I've completed all of today's assignments ahead of schedule,
并且申请了更多任务
and have requested more.
太空:最有趣的边界
Space: The funnest frontier?
需要有人清除校准矩阵
Ooh. Somebody's got to purge the calibration matrix.
这活是我的
I call dibs!
♪我爱清除♪
♪ Ooh, I love purgin' ♪
♪清除你 清除你 把你们清除个干干净净♪
♪ I purge you, I purge you, I purge you, I purge you ♪
♪清清清 清个干干净净♪
♪ I purge, purge, purge, purge, purge, purge, purge ♪
♪清那个除 清那个除♪
♪ And a puh and an urge and a puh and an urge ♪
♪我爱清除♪
♪ Ooh, I love purgin'! ♪
联邦星舰喜瑞都号♥
好了 大家都给我加把劲
All right, let's see a little hustle there, guys.
外派任务只是常规 除非这个常规被打破
An away mission is only routine until it isn't.
长角的大猩猩 有自我意识的焦油块
Horned gorillas, sentient tar,
诱使你和自己好朋友妹妹瞎搞的孢子
spores that make you hook up with your best friend's sister--
我在任务中亲身经历过这些惨剧
all disasters I've personally experienced on missions
对你们来说应该挺轻松
that should have been a walk in the park.
马利纳 你迟到了
Mariner, you're late.
不 我一直都在这
Uh, no, I've been here the whole time, you know,
搬运物品 听你讲大猩猩和孢子 诸如此类的
loading stuff, hearing about gorillas, uh, spores, et cetera,
还有你和你好朋友妹妹之间的那个奇怪故事
that weird story you told us about your best friend's sister.
精神点 马利纳
Get it together, Mariner.
舰长给我们设定了严格的时间表
The captain has us on a strict timetable.
与其站在这无所事事
Well, then maybe you could help
你是不是可以帮我们一把
instead of whatever you're doing right now.
我在帮忙 我在指挥你们
I am helping. I'm commanding.
你应该为自己的相位枪法感到庆幸
You're lucky your phaser accuracy is so high,
否则我永远不会让你传送出这艘飞船
or I'd never let you beam off this ship.
如果将军没有把舰长降级为运礼物的人
We wouldn't even be going on a mission
我们根本不会有外派任务
if the admiral hadn't downgraded the captain to delivering gifts.
-大家一起罢♥工♥吧 -不行 把袖子放下来
- Come on, let's bail. - No. And roll down those sleeves.
这可不是仓库
This isn't a barn.
迦拉基人的社会以水晶为基石
The Gelrakians base their entire social structure around crystals.
我们降落时 必须出示那块
When we land, we must display the honor crystal
他们送给第一个接触小队的荣耀水晶
they gave to the first contact team
表示我们没有恶意
to show that we come in peace.
我当时应该用这招对付我前任的
I should've tried that with my ex.
是啊
Yeah.
我探测到了大气液状堆在增加的信♥号♥♥
I'm picking up an increase in atmospheric hydromounds.
是啊 那玩意叫云
Yeah, they're called clouds, man.
为了保证安全 我会取消自动驾驶模式
Just to be safe, I'll disengage autopilot
手动进行降落
and land her manually.
自动驾驶不就是干这个的吗
That's literally what the autopilot's for.
就是个自动驾驶员
It's a automatic pilot.
完美的降落 长官
Perfect landing, sir.
说实话 算不上我最出色的降落
Not even my best work, to be honest.
-本可以直接传送的 -说啥呢 马利纳
- We could've just beamed down. - I didn't catch that, Mariner.
我说我们该赶紧行动了 时间紧迫
Uh, yeah I just said we should get going, clock is ticking.
保证工作效率 诸如此类的
Uh, productivity and et cetera.
等我发出命令后 我们再行动
We'll go when I give the order.
我们出发吧
Let's roll.
你们好 很荣幸能够...
Greetings. It is an honor to--
凡登姆少尉 荣耀水晶
Ensign Vendome, the honor crystal.
-这不是水晶 -这是木头 他拿了木头
- This isn't crystals. - He's got wood. He's got wood!
这听上去不怎么友好
Uh-oh, that doesn't sound peaceful.
水晶在哪 凡登姆
Where's the crystal, Vendome?
长官 我装错箱了
Sir, I loaded the wrong case.
这是要给梅沃克主星的生殖图腾
This is a fertility totem meant for Mavok Prime.
我急着完成任务来着
I-I was rushing to finish my tasks.
你胆敢
You dare insult us
用我们死敌的木制性图腾来侮辱我们
with this perverted wooden sex charm of our sworn enemies?
这是在向我们宣战
This is an act of war.
星际舰队混♥蛋♥
Starfleet scum!
凡登姆
Vendome!
他们人太多了 撤退
There's too many of them. Fall back!
快点
Come on.
-天哪 我要死了 -我们住的是飞船
- Oh, God, I'm gonna die! - We live on a spaceship.
一根矛杀不了人
Nobody is dying from a spear wound.
水晶
Crystals!
这种事真讨厌
Oh. Hate when this happens. Oh!
干脆击晕他们 然后撤离得了
Let's just stun them and get out of here!
不行 我们刚刚签署他们加入星际联邦
Negative, we just signed them into the Federation.
这种情况正需要
What this calls for
一些经典的杰克·兰塞姆式维和手段
is some classic Jack Ransom peace brokering.
你是不是疯了
Are you out of your mind?
看好了 学着点
Watch and learn.
这一定很酷
This is gonna be awesome.
全体注意 伽拉基人 我是指挥官杰克
Attention, Gelrakians, I am Commander Jack--
这段确实很酷
All right, that was awesome.
被几根矛围困
Ah, circled by spears.
好传统的方式 把我当什么 柯克吗
This is a classic. What am I, Kirk?
现在是2260年吗 好吧
Is this the 2260s? All right.
酸液洒了
Uh, we got acid here.
借过一下
Excuse me!
卢瑟福
Rutherford.
腾堤 你怎么了
Aah, Tendi, what the hell?
我不能聊天 还得工作
Can't talk, got to work.
我在编写资料
I'm compiling.
天哪
What?
脉冲歧管又需要消磁
The impulse manifold needs to be degaussed again.
我得去协助一个外科手术
I have to assist with a surgery,
但说实话我记不起来医务室在几号♥甲板了
and I honestly can't remember which deck sickbay is on!
-26号♥吗 -它是...
- Uh, 26? - Is that--?
我们有这么多甲板吗
Do we have that many?
请输入安全码
Enter security code.
-我在等着呢 少尉 -对不起 船长
- I'm waiting, Ensign. - Sorry, Captain.
控制台出了点问题
Something's wrong with the console.
走开 我自己来
Move! I'll do it myself.
夏克斯上尉 远征队有什么消息吗
Lieutenant Shaxs, any word from the away team?
船长 探测器监测到有几艘伽拉基飞船
Captain, the sensors have picked up Gelrakian ships
正在接近右船舷前方
approaching off the starboard bow.
什么
What?
转接画面
On screen.
我们是不是应该
Are we supposed to be hosting
举办欢迎晚宴或者别的什么
a welcome dinner or something?
船长 他们的相位炮锁定我们了
Captain, they're locking phasers.
是吗
Really?
开启护盾
Raise shields.
-夏克斯 -我在弄了 船长
- Shaxs? - I'm trying, Captain.
控制台有点问题
Something's wrong with the controls.
垃圾控制台
Ah, stupid controls.
是不是整艘船都要我一个人搞定
Do I have to run this whole ship myself?
他们已经发射了登陆舱
They've launched boarding pods!
红色警报
Red alert!
击退所有入侵者 但是别以为
Repel all intruders, but do not use it as an excuse
这样就能停下你们手头上的工作
to stop doing what you are doing.
我希望你们不仅按预期 还能按时完成
I want to stay on track and on time.
这就叫多任务处理 船员们
It's called multi-tasking, people.
大企业一直都是这么做的
They do it on the Enterprise all the time.
我不想听任何抱怨
I don't want to hear any complaining,
我只想听到你们成功击退入侵者
I only want to hear repelling of intruders
顺便还把工作完成了
and people getting their work done!
剑和矛 这些人是怎么上船的
Swords and spears-- how did these guys get on board?
你好
Hey, guy.
你好
Hey, guy?
你好 这就是你一辈子想干的事吗
剧集 | 星际迷航:下层舰员(2020) | 导航列表